CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

cause u were sniping my metal c pillar vents while i was signing it ... u bastard ..

its about dattos but .... show was planned to compete with canby .... i just love dattos and hanging with peeps .. all this other wheres the money ... your car sucks ... where's naners balls... my truck was stolen konig rants ... internet bravado is dumb ... people take them selves way to serious ... have fun, buy some parts .. talk some shit, bench race ... fist bump ... just enough with segregation .....

didn't snipe shit, asked ted if he had any, he told me to talk to the next guy, next guy told me price, I walked and took more pictures, including one of your car with nanners and phixius in the foreground. And dueceduece (I think) was sitting on the tailgate of his truck. Of course I could have the screen names backwards. Coulda sworn you were sitting there, really not sure. Then I went back and bought the c-pillar vents. And it's not my fault you were slacking
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid $50 last year for a great time a Canby. If you pay for a camping space why should you have to pay to $10 a day to get in to use it use it? I can see paying to be in the show and I can see paying being in the corral to show off your car, I get that. I don't do either, I go to hang with friends and peruse the parts vendors all the while looking at the vehicles. $10 a day or $15 for the weekend is nothing but a money grab, a TAX for nothing we did not have last year. I had to walk away. So DNW here's my solution...I paid for one night camping and $10 for Saturday, camped elsewhere and paid for Sunday. How do you like my math? If you are going to tax us for nothing or offset the cost of something else (at MY expense) then You'll get less from me. Next year I'll be paying $15 for the weekend and still enjoy friends, parts and dattos..    

I love your capitalistic spirit Mike. 

• Like 1

didn't snipe shit, asked ted if he had any, he told me to talk to the next guy, next guy told me price, I walked and took more pictures, including one of your car with nanners and phixius in the foreground. And dueceduece (I think) was sitting on the tailgate of his truck. Of course I could have the screen names backwards. Coulda sworn you were sitting there, really not sure. Then I went back and bought the c-pillar vents. And it's not my fault you were slacking

I have 5 interior vent kits sitting on my bench if anyone needed some. 

Last time I brought gear to canby it sat for 2 days and not a single person bought any billet.

lol names were perfect ... and yes duece was hung over he had to show up a hour late which os prolly how i missed the vents /

I have 5 interior vent kits sitting on my bench if anyone needed some. 

Last time I brought gear to canby it sat for 2 days and not a single person bought any billet.

i bought tow sets from rats but they still aint shwed lol 

Matt: I can't make the DNW meetings so that's my input. Not paying more for the same thing. Isn't the point of capitalism to make profit while at the same time making something cheaper and better than your competitors?     

• Like 3

lol names were perfect ... and yes duece was hung over he had to show up a hour late which os prolly how i missed the vents /

i bought tow sets from rats but they still aint shwed lol

holy shit I got that right?

And seriously I just asked ted about 510 parts. Was that easy. Now looking for bumpers

• Like 1

Matt: I can't make the DNW meetings so that's my input. Not paying more for the same thing. Isn't the point of capitalism to make profit while at the same time making something cheaper and better than your competitors?     

Totally the point. 

• Like 2

No drama that I saw, just old freinds and some new ones.

Only drama I know of is people posting on ratsun

yeah this. Although nanners seemed slightly upset with me. Or he was just hungry and needed a fucking snickers bar so he could quit acting like rosanne.

Nanners did you ever get to cook whatever you were trying to cook?

• Like 1

Seriously ,,,,,who drives through a place called Tokeland,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and doesn't get out and stand next to the sign fer Christs sake??

And yeah we did ,,, eventually,,,,,,, didn't have any buns or condiments so we ate them with spicy pickles. I did NOT get this fat by waiting all day to frickin eat!! :lol: 

yeah this. Although nanners seemed slightly upset with me. Or he was just hungry and needed a fucking snickers bar so he could quit acting like rosanne.

Nanners did you ever get to cook whatever you were trying to cook?

• Like 6

Thanks Steve, Kate, and everyone who made Canby possible.

I had a great time, as usual, kept most my clothes on.

Sold some parts, bought more then I sold. Truck was over loaded on the way home.

Showed off the fauxbird, new girlfriend and old habits.

Let's do it again

• Like 4

Well I have read a bunch on the Canby stuff, Most of the up-roar is over a few bucks(a few cups of coffee?)

I know it costs alot to get something like that together, Rent fairgrounds,insurance etc etc.
It looks like it was more relaxed this year for judging(this I like)

Most do not go for the "car show" per say,but more so for the people etc.
Its worth a few extra bucks (imo) to see some good peoples

• Like 2

Hence no "ass pennies".....guess everyone pinched theirs......

.....come down to Cali and see what it costs just to park 1/2 mile away to attend something....

Sad you guys are bent over a few bucks......seems like te event was all good........

......it supports something you like and have fun at right?!

• Like 4
20160612_112118.jpg

20160612_112112.jpg

20160612_112108.jpg

20160612_112102.jpg

20160612_112055.jpg

20160612_112044.jpg

20160612_112016.jpg

20160612_112020.jpg

20160612_112025.jpg

20160612_112031.jpg

20160612_112010.jpg

20160612_112006.jpg

20160612_112001.jpg

20160612_111956.jpg

20160612_111950.jpg

20160612_111946.jpg

two shows, one weekend, no complaints. didn't have as much time as i wanted at canby because of issues along the way and not leaving as early as expected. did get to go though. talked to a few, had farmer and archetype come up to me, sorry i wasn't able to place y'alls names but i did recognize your faces. also talked to ted, jrock (who tried to buy parts i had just bought), nanners and son and skyblue. was nice seeing everyone, hopefully i'll make it for more time next year, maybe

• Like 4