CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

Two nights is 50 dollars plus 15 for parking up in the corral plus a t shirt.   80 bucks.  Still good to hang out with a bunch of Datsun guys.

However I just feel that the 10 dollars is going to discourage the "show up for a few hours and leave" guys and most people dont want to be in the judging process.

But of course, none of this is going to affect me this year other than the 3 dollar entry fee

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Fuck its a couple bucks. Just recycle the bottles and cans after the show you make all your money back 10 fold.

Until you put a show on you really have no idea what is out in to doing it.

Im just happy gas isn't $4.50 a gallon like one year. I'm going to save $100 in gas it will cover the $2-5 extra it will cost to have an amazing weekend with folks I only get to see once a year.

And I get to get naked :) Please don't make me post the thong pic. Damn it I'll do it

• Like 4

Holy Fuck its a couple bucks. Just recycle the bottles and cans after the show you make all your money back 10 fold.

Until you put a show on you really have no idea what is out in to doing it.

Im just happy gas isn't $4.50 a gallon like one year. I'm going to save $100 in gas it will cover the $2-5 extra it will cost to have an amazing weekend with folks I only get to see once a year.

And I get to get naked :) Please don't make me post the thong pic. Damn it I'll do it

This is Ratsun. Half the people were already doing that.

• Like 3

Two nights is 50 dollars plus 15 for parking up in the corral plus a t shirt.   80 bucks.  Still good to hang out with a bunch of Datsun guys.

However I just feel that the 10 dollars is going to discourage the "show up for a few hours and leave" guys and most people dont want to be in the judging process.

But of course, none of this is going to affect me this year other than the 3 dollar entry fee

My first Datsun, a '68 510, was $50. 

• Like 1
Guest Mojo510

We are just finishing up the details for the 11th year of Canby which is right around the corner, its going to be another great year and we are hoping to have a record turn out, hope to see you all at the biggest and best Datsun show in the northwest. Looking forward to seeing everyone and their Datsuns.

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW Pres.

We are just finishing up the details for the 11th year of Canby which is right around the corner, its going to be another great year and we are hoping to have a record turn out, hope to see you all at the biggest and best Datsun show in the northwest. Looking forward to seeing everyone and their Datsuns.

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW Pres.

I was able to reschedule my surgery, but still not going to go. Was going to come down Sunday but I am very thrifty and refuse to pay anything to walk in, never have before and will not pay $10.00 to drive into the fairgrounds. Walking is quite difficult so the only solution for me is not to go. A lot of people that don't have Datsuns go to just look around and will probably not be happy about having to pay just to walk in and look. Your record turnout will probably be a record low. Can't wait for Blue Lake.

• Like 3

I was able to reschedule my surgery, but still not going to go. Was going to come down Sunday but I am very thrifty and refuse to pay anything to walk in, never have before and will not pay $10.00 to drive into the fairgrounds. Walking is quite difficult so the only solution for me is not to go. A lot of people that don't have Datsuns go to just look around and will probably not be happy about having to pay just to walk in and look. Your record turnout will probably be a record low. Can't wait for Blue Lake.

Everyone has to pay to enter JCCS and that place it packed.  Maybe people are just whinier up north?

• Like 2