CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all the hubbub at rats with Dats is supposed to be Saturday so I was going to hit up canby sunday afternoonosh maybe

this is why i said sunday afternoon people will be leaving for home 

if you head ubp in the morning you will still get a dose of canby 

• Like 2
Guest Mojo510

The DNW web site has been updated and we are preparing for the Canby Datsun campout, it will be a great weekend. We are having our meeting this Sat at the shop again if you want to hear what's being talked about.

Steven DNW

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I could make it to these meetings, but it would take a congressional order for me to have a Saturday off.

I am trying to organize a caravan front "Rat's with Dats " to Canby. We will need to leave pretty early Sunday morning, in order to make it to Canby in time. Please contact me, if any of you are interested in joining in. Thank you!

So let me get this straight ,,,,you're posting in the CANBY 2016 thread trying to get people that aren't going to Canby to caravan with you on Sunday???

because you are also saying that there is no possible way for you to ever get a Saturday off,,,,,,,,,,,, but going to the rats and Dats on Saturday and leaving Sunday... Is that what i'm reading??

I wish I could make it to these meetings, but it would take a congressional order for me to have a Saturday off.
I am trying to organize a caravan front "Rat's with Dats " to Canby. We will need to leave pretty early Sunday morning, in order to make it to Canby in time. Please contact me, if any of you are interested in joining in. Thank you!

• Like 2

Ha ha ha,I see what you're both saying about Saturdays, & I guess I should have been more clear about that. I was being a little sarcastic, & have put in my time off requests for the weekends of all the Datsun related shows this summer.

As for why I am posting in the Canby thread...

I am posting BOTH here, & in the Rat's with Dats thread,& probabl will be starting a separate thread soon,for those people that are interested in Attending BOTH EVENTS. I have probably attended the Canby event every year it has been held,& I plan on continuing to do so. I personally intend on supporting both events, & clubs that put them on,as well as the other events & those clubs,in any way I can. I am sure that there are several, if not MANY others that plan to look beyond the past,& take the opportunity to attend BOTH EVENT,even though we will have to suck it up,& do a little more driving of our Datsuns. A caravan between events will make that driving more enjoyable.

• Like 1