CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

Honestly, I think that Facebook is a huge reason why young folks in USA act like douche bags and are such huge idiots...

I deleted my FB months ago, and look at me, im no longer a D BAG

Not the reason...just an outlet for it. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the reason...just an outlet for it. 

I'd agree..

I once read someone say something like.... People talk trash and bully over the internet because our minds don't understand that we're talking to another human being, but we're actually imagining the conversation in our minds and you're able to be who ever / talk however you want without perceiving body language or emotion.

I'd definitely agree to that, too.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

So who's going to be at Canby this year, I would like a list of names so that way when I come back ,maybe I might even bring a couple of Datsun freaks from Arizona also to meet new greet

I wouldn't worry about it man there will be tons of members and cars there,, I realize there is a few people making a statement by going somewhere else,  but Canby was packed wall to wall with vehicles before most of them even got "into" Datsuns ..  Most members here don't post that much in threads like these,, but they still show up to meets and especially Canby.

:)

• Like 6
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm taking a poll here. I want to try to organize a caravan/fun run between the Canby show, & the Rats with Dats event in Eugene. I would really appreciate it if everyone that would be interested in attending BOTH EVENTS would post,& let me know which days they would be most interested in attending which event,& from which event they would be most interested in joining a group of other Datsun people driving to the other event. That way we could make the best of schedule for the weekend, & have some fun in between both events. Any help organizing this is also appreciated. Thanks! -Loren

• Like 2

I need to add that I have responsibilities at the Rats with Dats event from as early as I can get there (maybe Friday night,after work) until sometime Saturday. As part of Datslocos Oregon Leadership,I am responsible/& looking forward to helping put that event on. That means while I am trying to help organize the caravan between both events, I will only be able to go along,if that caravan is held after events are done for the day Saturday at Rat's with Dats, or Sometime Sunday.

• Like 1

I need to add that I have responsibilities at the Rats with Dats event from as early as I can get there (maybe Friday night,after work) until sometime Saturday. As part of Datslocos Oregon Leadership,I am responsible/& looking forward to helping put that event on. That means while I am trying to help organize the caravan between both events, I will only be able to go along,if that caravan is held after events are done for the day Saturday at Rat's with Dats, or Sometime Sunday.

yeah that was spell check doing all that. I just typed and sent, didn't proofread. Go me

Sounds like a caravan sunday .  the bend guys will be headed that way sunday as well . 

sounds like a record setting fun run of datsuns . 

• Like 3

My phone does it also. To make it worse,in my case,I am already a little obsessive about using proper spelling and grammar, so when my spell check messes that up it is really frustrating for me.

• Like 2

I think all the hubbub at rats with Dats is supposed to be Saturday so I was going to hit up canby sunday afternoonosh maybe

sunday afternoon everyone is heading home