An open apology

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Less hate and more off topic... I'm surprised. Some people actually PMd me some orders before I closed the doors so they will be out tomorrow.

Loatso, I think that's the nicest thing I've heard you say...

Steps for rebuilding have already started. Thanks again guys.

• Like 2

I know I'm fairly new here but I've worked in the automotive industry and been on forums long enough to say that this is a very rare post to read. Tristin, when you open up shop again if there's anything I'm interested in I won't be afraid to buy from you. This is how a man deals with his business.

• Like 2

I know I'm fairly new here but I've worked in the automotive industry and been on forums long enough to say that this is a very rare post to read. Tristin, when you open up shop again if there's anything I'm interested in I won't be afraid to buy from you. This is how a man deals with his business.

He did it after this thread was posted,

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63652-warning-garage-bluebird/

• Like 1

Australians

I love em. Esp the women

Australian woman are so perfect with there accents.

"Perfect" is of course subjective ;)

I'd post some Aussie boobs in this thread but I need to concentrate on writing a job application.

Allow me........ 

Elle_Macpherson.png

elle_white_see_through_wet_pic.jpg
  • Like 3

this is a great way to start fixing the problems

it takes a man or big boy to step up an apologize when they have screwed up 

I am glad to see this going in the right direction 

boobs also help make things better 

GF boobs or Girl friends friends boobs 

He did it after this thread was posted,

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63652-warning-garage-bluebird/

Yup I saw that too and I've seen those threads turn into a pissing match complete with terrible spelling and grammar. Regardless of him having issues and having to be called out on it, it still takes a good person to stand up and say "I've fucked up, now lets make it right". Hell even giant corporations that can afford to don't and by and large most people just disappear when the spotlight has been shined on their lousy behavior.

Some people just need their ass kicked and this was his ass kick.  

• Like 1

Sounds like this happened way before I was on the forums, but I've seen plenty of bad business exchanges on other forums and in person. I'm glad you are owning up to your mistakes, and doing everything you can to mend previous transactions. And for those who may have been affected please realize that he is a human being, and we all make mistakes.

• Like 1

I dont understand whats so noble about saving ones own face...

And I still dont get how everyone forgot about his prior sales issues, that to my knowledge (read, knowing certain parties involved) never even got fully remedied.

So yea, great job on on the apology, because without it, your name would have just been drug through the dirt some more.

Was that the sort of hate you were expecting? I got your back!

• Like 2

And I still dont get how everyone forgot about his prior sales issues, that to my knowledge (read, knowing certain parties involved) never even got fully remedied.

I'm not aware of any outstanding issues from any of my prior dealings a few years ago. If someone feels they have been slighted somehow, they are more than welcome to PM me to find a better resolution. I can't fix a problem I don't know about...

This is a complete business practices overhaul so I'd like to start fresh. If you'd had a problem in the past and you feel you didn't get it fully solved, shoot me a pm and we will get you taken care of. Plain and simple.

• Like 3