WARNING!!! Garage Bluebird...

Just a heads up to all who didn't see some post on Facebook about it, but quite a few people have been having issues with Tristan the owner of Garage Bluebird. Me and a few others have purchased orders and have not received our stuff. I ordered back in April and another member in Feb who got nothing but did receive a refund yesterday after bringing the problem to light on fb. It has been here to get a hold of him after several times trying to reach him and once finally reached he'd say order just got shipped or he doesn't know why stuff isn't reaching us, weeks go by and still nothing received in the mail. I would contact him on every Socal site I knew he was on but he would be mia. As soon as I made it public on fb I get a fast response with him owning up to his antics and that he will get everything straight with the people who have been wronged. I know some have had no problems with him so consider yourself lucky. Anyway just want to give a warning to those looking to make a purchase with him...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he will get everything straight with the people who have been wronged. I know some have had no problems with him so consider yourself lucky. Anyway just want to give a warning to those looking to make a purchase with him...

Tristin obviously had something going on with his business right about that time.  I had problems also.  The difference between you and I is that I settled them with the man himself.  I didn't go crying in public.

These stupid Warning dont buy from such and such posts are a great way to make sure nobody sells shit to Ratsuners.  I know I wouldn't sell shit to anyone who started one of these threads.

BTW facebook is for bored housewives who need a dick.

• Like 8

Tristin obviously had something going on with his business right about that time.  I had problems also.  The difference between you and I is that I settled them with the man himself.  I didn't go crying in public.

These stupid Warning dont buy from such and such posts are a great way to make sure nobody sells shit to Ratsuners.  I know I wouldn't sell shit to anyone who started one of these threads.

BTW facebook is for bored housewives who need a dick.

I've tried contacting him several times and I have proof of it. And when he did respond it was a Bs excuse. I've been keeping it unannounced for months so don't fuckin tell me I shouldn't of made it public. I'm not the only one who having an issue with him there are several people. If things got a lil rough I'm understanding of that but you need to keep people informed on the matter we spent our damn money. You may have gotten your stuff so like I said consider yourself lucky. I'm making it known so no one else has any issues, once and if he gets his stuff together cool but I'd steer anyone away at the moment. I gives no fucks on how you feel about the matter all I know is me along with other people have not gotten what we paid for and he isn't letting us know what's going on.

I understand how you feel.  I had the exact same issue at the exact same time, and if Tristin had not handled it so well, I would be just as pissed.

Something was obviously different about MY correspondence.  Luck is a bullshit excuse.  There's no such thing.  He spent way more money to get my stickers to me than I spent on them.  That's not how a deadbeat acts.

I may have been a bit harsh, but I hate these type of threads.  They make Ratsun as a community look bad. 

• Like 1

I understand how you feel.  I had the exact same issue at the exact same time, and if Tristin had not handled it so well, I would be just as pissed.

Something was obviously different about MY correspondence.  Luck is a bullshit excuse.  There's no such thing.  He spent way more money to get my stickers to me than I spent on them.  That's not how a deadbeat acts.

I may have been a bit harsh, but I hate these type of threads.  They make Ratsun as a community look bad.

It's been over 5 months dude, waited the first and didn't sweat it. Few months go by I've tried contacting him several times and only got one or two responses saying he'd ship it out the next day or he doesn't know what's happening. Wait some more get nothing then he says it was shipped "today" along with several other orders and that was a few months ago. I've tried reaching him on several social media sites I know he's on and I get no response I gave him the benefit of my doubt for a long time. I've seen other people looking for him as well and pm them to find out what they were trying to get a hold of him for and sure enough they placed orders as well and got no product some with orders placed months before mine. I'm not one to put Ppl out there like that but its been over 5 months and he hasn't been communicating with me or other Ppl. He was on this site like a fly on shit but now he's gone mia??? I've seen Ppl post on his IG asking about stuff and he didn't respond but would respond to others if it wasn't business related. You pissed me off a little but like I said im not one for drama and wouldn't of done this if I didn't feel it was necessary I'm just trying to warn people so they don't run into the same problem, others have wanted to put this out there months ago but I convinced them to wait but were just fed up now man. We paid for stuff so either ship it out or refund us.

I will say,I know he is or was a sub mariner so is he deployed right now and some one that should be handling his stuff not doing it.

I know he was in the service as well but it would of been a good move to notify people if he was being deployed and someone else would be in charge and a way to contact the person. I've made a purchase with others and they feel behind and let me know via email and when I got my order it had what I purchased plus more. Its the lack of communication and the run around, I think patiently waiting for 5 months is more than enough time to have gotten my stuff.

I'm gonna have to talk to that mother fucker, this shit is riduculous.

I'm also involved with GB and didn't know that this was happening as I don't have a Facebook.

I will try to get this worked out for y'all.

I'd appreciate it, datmo was having issues as well. Like I said I'm not trying to ruin his business but just trying to warn people they may want to look elsewhere until everything is straightened out...

I'd appreciate it, datmo was having issues as well. Like I said I'm not trying to ruin his business but just trying to warn people they may want to look elsewhere until everything is straightened out...

Mods spelled Gentleman wrong :)

• Like 1

So he responded to you on facebook, i saw the post, and said he would get shit straightened out...yet then a day later, after he told you that, you put him on blast on here?  Im sorry if it was me you were doing business with and i saw you make another post like this the day after i told you i was going to fix things, id be getting ready to tell you to fuck off.  I could see if he didnt say he was going to fix things, but he said he would get shit straightned out on facebook, just for you to come on here a day later and blast him again.  Me and tristin have issues getting along online, but even i find this uncool when he already told you YESTERDAY on your other post shit would get fixed.  Not cool. 

• Like 2

So he responded to you on facebook, i saw the post, and said he would get shit straightened out...yet then a day later, after he told you that, you put him on blast on here?  Im sorry if it was me you were doing business with and i saw you make another post like this the day after i told you i was going to fix things, id be getting ready to tell you to fuck off.  I could see if he didnt say he was going to fix things, but he said he would get shit straightned out on facebook, just for you to come on here a day later and blast him again.  Me and tristin have issues getting along online, but even i find this uncool when he already told you YESTERDAY on your other post shit would get fixed.  Not cool.

Correct he did say he was going to handle it on Facebook but I felt like the forum community needed to be informed as well. The reason I did this was to warn others so they don't get put in the same situation. After my Facebook post I sent him a msg and got no response. Also another member who had issues posted just like I did on Facebook and got his refund right then and there.
  • Like 1

Tristin is a good guy and will get it straighten out. I believe he just moved not so long ago so maybe he had some shit come up. Calm down, and relax.

• Like 1

Because everyone lives on the internet lol.  Not even been 24 hours, its been 20. He said he would get it straighend out, and you need to learn to just give it time for him to do so, he is probally trying to figure out if he can fufill your order, or just refund you. There was no reason to come on here and make a thread after he had already responded to you. Now if he started ignoring you, or just forgot again after a few days, yes do it, make threads.  But its not even been 24 hours since he told you he would  own up to his mistakes.  

• Like 1

That's why the title days warning, I know he's had success with customers and hrs known on the fourm the main reason I posted was just to cover all basis on letting people know to be careful. I'm not bashing him I don't hate him and he's been helpful to a lot of people on here. Just want don't want anyone else to have to go through this and if they see my post and wait till he gets his stuff straight or do business elsewhere I feel there's no wrong done by posting a day later on my part.

• Like 1

Because everyone lives on the internet lol.  Not even been 24 hours, its been 20. He said he would get it straighend out, and you need to learn to just give it time for him to do so, he is probally trying to figure out if he can fufill your order, or just refund you. There was no reason to come on here and make a thread after he had already responded to you. Now if he started ignoring you, or just forgot again after a few days, yes do it, make threads.  But its not even been 24 hours since he told you he would  own up to his mistakes.

And sit back and let it possibly happen to other people??? Maybe you should re-read it and other threads that have jumped on the topic. Maybe your right maybe I should of posted it yesterday so it wouldn't of made you unhappy with it being a day apart but you know what it's been posted so deal with it. I know he moved a while ago I know he's in the service I have nothing against him I just don't want anyone else getting caught up in the fiasco until he gets stuff straight so that's why its here as well because not everyone has a Facebook and not everyone was informed.

To clear this up, he's in the reserves, not in service

So, it's been 20 hours and nothing has actually happened...

You are bitching about something that doesn't even involve you. you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no money invested in this, so it's really not an argument for you to be sticking your nose in.

It's been two months for stickers, I PAID FOR  and he has not contacted me and I don't do the Facebook thing. I'm not mad at Tristan. To be honest I don't really care

To clear this up, he's in the reserves, not in service

So, it's been 20 hours and nothing has actually happened...

You are bitching about something that doesn't even involve you. you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no money invested in this, so it's really not an argument for you to be sticking your nose in.

It's been two months for stickers, I PAID FOR  and he has not contacted me and I don't do the Facebook thing. I'm not mad at Tristan. To be honest I don't really care

my point was I know he has other obligations that take him away and like I said it's not about not hearing anything from him in less than 24hrs but letting the community know he's having issues and warn them if they plan on doing businesse with him at this time. You may not care after your two months but others have been waiting 5+months with no product on a response. I made this post for the community he said he'd fix it so I'll wait and see what happens today, but there are people who haven't gotten a hold of him so this thread may put them at ease to know someone is trying to get him to step up and take care of his business.