WARNING!!! Garage Bluebird...

Thank you for coming in man I was waiting lol, now these pissed off people can know it's not just me who's been waiting n having an issue...

Honestly I wasn't going to but I had to step in because it was getting a little out of hand. Everyone can stick to there own opinion, but until you experience it yourself then you will know. I've done the same to someone but not on purpose i was also going threw a rough time it got taken care of so I know how it's like on both sides. Keeping people updated always helps big time, but it ain't me everyone handles there issues differently.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I wasn't going to but I had to step in because it was getting a little out of hand. Everyone can stick to there own opinion, but until you experience it yourself then you will know. I've done the same to someone but not on purpose i was also going threw a rough time it got taken care of so I know how it's like on both sides. Keeping people updated always helps big time, but it ain't me everyone handles there issues differently.

Took you long enough man lol, that's what I've been trying to get some of these people to understand. We talked for about a week privately about what we've both experienced on this matter. Both of us did not want to go public with it but it was our only option. Luckily you got your end taken care of, im still waiting. He said he'd fix it so we will see what happens, they seem to forget we've been waiting 5+ months and hardly heard anything from him and we aren't the only two. Maybe I should of posted on both sites yesterday to avoid folks getting all pissy about them being days apart, but it's here, it's known, it's not to bash him. If your pissy about it o well...

Guys no one is bashing Tristin and his business, a warning is a well doing in my book since this is the forum and FB Ratsun page is another. Both sides need to know, obviously there's some members from here on FB and the rest that only post here. Tristan owed me X amount worth of custom stickers and a few others I liked and one of his company name to help represent his business. Me and Tristin talked since January on FB about him doing a custom sticker for me, he agreed he could do it I sent my payment the second to last week of February the X amount and waiting since then. Dan do you really think it was fair for me to wait 5 months? I don't think so, I gave Tristin the benefit of the doubt to see if he would come threw 3 times he had to ask me for my info and admitted he forgot about my order after a few months before Canby. I waited more time thinking maybe something happened or he's going threw some life issues as everyone does, but me as customer I have certain expectation since he is running a business. I made a post on ratsun FB page yesterday about him not coming threw not even 5 min in someone tagged him and he commented and then messaged me thinking he already resolved this. I told him I just wanted a refund I'm not mad at him but the vibe I got off him was he's is having a lot of issues and getting really caught up on orders so it can be stressful, but again a business is a business and my money was at stake. In less them 10 minutes he resolved the problem and paypal me my money. I had few people message me after I made the post how they are also waiting for there product they ordered rather it was stickers, t-shirt or sweatshirt. Some people need to learn to speak up and the reason I didn't do it before was because Tristin has been a very helpful contributing member here so I respected him I still do.

Seems a reasonable post to me.

Tristin has always seemed like an alright guy to me but also I haven done business with him either. If this is a new at home business it's expected that there may be start up glitches and on top of this he's got deployment? If doing business with a Ratsun member I might be more inclined to give the benefit of the doubt more so than a complete stranger. But this is the nature of the beast and no one can say 'I don't understand the delay'. Well I think delays are to be expected. (not right perhaps but expected) 

A well established business will have worked out all the bugs in production/delivery and have a good payment/refund policy in place. Like any business, after a reasonable delay, (everyone is different when it comes to what is a reasonable delay) I would want my product or money back if pre paid. If PayPal I thing 30? or 45 days? before your refund claim runs out. This would be my time limit. A month or more is more than enough time. 

Best advice is to contact him and say 'did you know I ordered something and haven't received it for (x) days?' if the answer is not to your liking or even more delay than you are willing to accept, you should ask for your money back.

and fuck facebook

• Like 9