WARNING!!! Garage Bluebird...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When its posted on ratsun, it makes us all involved, especially when i had pmed him on this topic and he has said he is going to take care of things. Pointless thread, pointless bitching, pointless people as usual :)

Say this thread gets locked unless he does not take care of people. Until then there is no reason for it.   

Also i have had a issue with this, i got a shirt that doesnt fit me, when i needed a 5xlt and got like a 4x or something a long time ago. I just keep it in the closet as a inspirational measure to loose weight so i can fit into my kick ass 510 shirt. 

To you its pointless but I felt it was right to inform the whole community so it doesn't happen to anyone else right now. You feel how you feel and that's cool but others feel differently the threads here its not locked so deal with it. Your not the first to complain about it and you most likely won't be the last

When someone says they will fix something, yet you warn the community about it.  Logic dictates you must.   Im all for warning the community on things, i know i have in the past, but not when someoen has told you somewhere else they are going to fix the issue.  Its like being told a tsunami is incoming. Yet you look outside and there is nothing, and you realize the person warning of one is freaking out for no reason. Yet you then go out and start telling everyone to run like hell anyway just in case.   Best thing to of just said on here since he said he was going to fix thigns is.  Hey, having a issue with garage bluebird, tristin said hes going to fix it, but just wanted to post just in case.  And then if he didnt fix blow him the hell up.  Im all for sticking a stick of dynamite up someones ass when they screw people over, but when they said they are going to fix it.....

But you havent LOST the money yet now have you....because tristin said he is going to take care of you on the other thread. So untill he doesnt, youve not really lost anything. Just alot of wasted time, which is also not acceptable but still.  

i agree give him a min to fix this. we dont know whats going on in tristins world right now. the datsun community is a pretty small community and tristin was very active in it until about a month ago or so. i have not seen him online hardly at all and he has not been to any local meets. the sudden change tells me something is going on. sure he might be slow with shipping but i dont think he would try to rip anybody off. i fully understand its frustrating to wait for stuff, and a few months is far to long to wait, but lets hear his side of the story. 

• Like 1

Dude... read the first post I state that he said he will fix his fuck up and I state this as a warning. This wasn't to bash him like I've said several times it just to heads up people who have made or were interested in making a purchase.

i agree give him a min to fix this. we dont know whats going on in tristins world right now. the datsun community is a pretty small community and tristin was very active in it until about a month ago or so. i have not seen him online hardly at all and he has not been to any local meets. the sudden change tells me something is going on. sure he might be slow with shipping but i dont think he would try to rip anybody off. i fully understand its frustrating to wait for stuff, and a few months is far to long to wait, but lets hear his side of the story.

I've noticed as well which is why I didn't sweat it, I guess his gf was supposed to be helping with the business as well which is all good. I'm sure he has an explanation he's been around too long to burn himself.
  • Like 1

When its posted on ratsun, it makes us all involved, especially when i had pmed him on this topic and he has said he is going to take care of things. Pointless thread, pointless bitching, pointless people as usual :)

Say this thread gets locked unless he does not take care of people. Until then there is no reason for it.

so you're telling these people to wait longer even though they have been waiting for months...?

serious-1.jpg

If you're so willing to back him up for being a stand up guy, you personally refund r0p0doe, russell and my moneys, and you can wait for tristin to pay you and we'll see how that goes

• Like 4

Im telling them to let him fix shit like he said he would, not like thats to hard of a concept to understand now is it. He just replied to them yesterday, op has every right to be mad, but to go blasting on every forum even after he was told less than 24 hours ago that it would be taken care of by the horses mouth itself, is pretty ridiculous. Why this thread should be locked untill tristin A. Ships stuff or gives out refunds.  Or B. fucks everyone over then let this thread run rampant on him.  Hes not had the time to do either yet, not everyone sits home all day at their computer.   ALso i got to say this, for some of you to wait as long as you had, if after a few weeks i had not gotten my stuff id of been raising shit, not several months. 

• Like 1

I generally stay out of shit like this but given the fact that Tristin has a store on FB where someone might pay for an item without even contacting him, I'd say a warning is justified. Some might say that purchasing something without contacting the seller first is foolish, but we'd all go crazy trying to contact every seller we deal with online ahead of time.

Tristin seems like a stand-up guy to me and hopefully there is some reasonable explanation, but if I were going to be purchasing something and the seller was taking months to fulfill orders I'd likely pass. Without something like this indicating there is a problem, I'd be in the same boat as the other buyers.

• Like 2

Fulfill your obligations or give a refund.  It's pretty simple.  You can provide an explanation if something goes awry, but at that point it's up to the buyer to accept an excuse/delay.  If not, a refund should be given.  Most people will have internet access even if they're laid up in a hospital bed - there really are very few valid reasons for not making right.  Don't sell if you can't follow through.

• Like 2

Im telling them to let him fix shit like he said he would, not like thats to hard of a concept to understand now is it. He just replied to them yesterday, op has every right to be mad, but to go blasting on every forum even after he was told less than 24 hours ago that it would be taken care of by the horses mouth itself, is pretty ridiculous. Why this thread should be locked untill tristin A. Ships stuff or gives out refunds.  Or B. fucks everyone over then let this thread run rampant on him.  Hes not had the time to do either yet, not everyone sits home all day at their computer.   ALso i got to say this, for some of you to wait as long as you had, if after a few weeks i had not gotten my stuff id of been raising shit, not several months. 

He said he's going to fix it cool but the community needs to know of the issue so others can avoid the problem at the moment, how hard is that for you to understand? I wasn't going to make a thread but folks started commenting on my status about him and others got upset in a thread before mine about there kid no receiving product from him as well. So I took it upon myself to make known the issue some of us are having with him and if they read it would know he said he would fix it. All you see is this thread as trying to bash and burn him which it was not but you and a few other people are getting worked up over it.

The is is entertaining . Only ratsun could turn a warning in to this.

People take things way out of context sometimes...

I generally stay out of shit like this but given the fact that Tristin has a store on FB where someone might pay for an item without even contacting him, I'd say a warning is justified. Some might say that purchasing something without contacting the seller first is foolish, but we'd all go crazy trying to contact every seller we deal with online ahead of time.

Tristin seems like a stand-up guy to me and hopefully there is some reasonable explanation, but if I were going to be purchasing something and the seller was taking months to fulfill orders I'd likely pass. Without something like this indicating there is a problem, I'd be in the same boat as the other buyers.

Im glad your one of the few who understad...

No matter anyone's opinion none of you should have to wait MONTHS to get something you've paid for.

True and iv'e been patiently waiting up until this point

Guys no one is bashing Tristin and his business, a warning is a well doing in my book since this is the forum and FB Ratsun page is another. Both sides need to know, obviously there's some members from here on FB and the rest that only post here. Tristan owed me X amount worth of custom stickers and a few others I liked and one of his company name to help represent his business. Me and Tristin talked since January on FB about him doing a custom sticker for me, he agreed he could do it I sent my payment the second to last week of February the X amount and waiting since then. Dan do you really think it was fair for me to wait 5 months? I don't think so, I gave Tristin the benefit of the doubt to see if he would come threw 3 times he had to ask me for my info and admitted he forgot about my order after a few months before Canby. I waited more time thinking maybe something happened or he's going threw some life issues as everyone does, but me as customer I have certain expectation since he is running a business. I made a post on ratsun FB page yesterday about him not coming threw not even 5 min in someone tagged him and he commented and then messaged me thinking he already resolved this. I told him I just wanted a refund I'm not mad at him but the vibe I got off him was he's is having a lot of issues and getting really caught up on orders so it can be stressful, but again a business is a business and my money was at stake. In less them 10 minutes he resolved the problem and paypal me my money. I had few people message me after I made the post how they are also waiting for there product they ordered rather it was stickers, t-shirt or sweatshirt. Some people need to learn to speak up and the reason I didn't do it before was because Tristin has been a very helpful contributing member here so I respected him I still do.

• Like 2

Guys no one is bashing Tristin and his business, a warning is a well doing in my book since this is the forum and FB Ratsun page is another. Both sides need to know, obviously there's some members from here on FB and the rest that only post here. Tristan owed me X amount worth of custom stickers and a few others I liked and one of his company name to help represent his business. Me and Tristin talked since January on FB about him doing a custom sticker for me, he agreed he could do it I sent my payment the second to last week of February the X amount and waiting since then. Dan do you really think it was fair for me to wait 5 months? I don't think so, I gave Tristin the benefit of the doubt to see if he would come threw 3 times he had to ask me for my info and admitted he forgot about my order after a few months before Canby. I waited more time thinking maybe something happened or he's going threw some life issues as everyone does, but me as customer I have certain expectation since he is running a business. I made a post on ratsun FB page yesterday about him not coming threw not even 5 min in someone tagged him and he commented and then messaged me thinking he already resolved this. I told him I just wanted a refund I'm not mad at him but the vibe I got off him was he's is having a lot of issues and getting really caught up on orders so it can be stressful, but again a business is a business and my money was at stake. In less them 10 minutes he resolved the problem and paypal me my money.

Thank you for coming in man I was waiting lol, now these pissed off people can know it's not just me who's been waiting n having an issue...