• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

Wheeeeeeeere is my shiiiiiiiiit?

Where is my shit? Where is my shit? Where is my shit? Where is my shit?

Where is my shiiiiiit?

• Like 7

So Mike i see you like this statement ,, probably as much as you will like the thread Fat510 opens in a couple days titled APOLOGY MY ASS, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING STICKERS!!  I figure you would enjoy beating off whilst you delete that thread ,, as you are obviously are inviting it with your "like"  .. Now either your really ignorant , lazy,, or just plain to stupid to understand,,, this is the 5th thread on the subject of the OP taking money for stuff and having to be publicly outted to do anything about it.

In this post he is saying exactly what he is apologizing for , IN THE VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!!

I blame the postman... Since its Tumwater I bet he cant even read. I better draw a picture of your house on it so it shows up properly. 

I enjoy as much self deprecating humor as the next guy .......... but fuck that

• Like 1

Who is deleting threads?

And I already sent tracking info to your boy... Maybe I should CC in all of our conversations since you're the one that seems more upset that him.

You also have my cell number... You can always call me.

Ok you got me , he was masturbating whilst LOCKING them . . And while i'm glad your pretentious self-righteousness is back ,,  i was talking  to Mike ,, .. and are you saying he should check his e-mail ?? 

Maybe he's ignoring them like you did ,,,,,,,,,,, for months.

• Like 2

Maybe he's ignoring them like you did ,,,,,,,,,,, for months.

Possibly.

Everything should be showing up. I've got about another 5 packages ready to go out on Monday as well. Some people ordered some custom stuff so that's done and ready to go out.

I'll post up some pictures when it's time to head out with them.

So Mike i see you like this statement ,, probably as much as you will like the thread Fat510 opens in a couple days titled APOLOGY MY ASS, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING STICKERS!!  I figure you would enjoy beating off whilst you delete that thread ,, as you are obviously are inviting it with your "like"  .. Now either your really ignorant , lazy,, or just plain to stupid to understand,,, this is the 5th thread on the subject of the OP taking money for stuff and having to be publicly outted to do anything about it.

In this post he is saying exactly what he is apologizing for , IN THE VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!!

I enjoy as much self deprecating humor as the next guy .......... but fuck that

Oh I see now. Because the mailman in tumwater can't read you think this means you as well? Not the case as far as I know. Don't get pissed at me because you're pissed at Tristin, kick his ass!. We've met at Canby. I don't think we've ever 'had words' before and don't intend to start now. I removed the like and will think it was humorous in private. Continue on... but no unapology thread.... yes, that was intended to be funny.

No i don't think you see.. I do not really give a fuck about any joke about where i live or the local asshats i am surrounded by in real life..

What i do give a shit about is this thread was started to show how he has learned from past mistakes and should be humbled we still except him,, and you encouraging his bad behavior is kinda a slap in the face to all those that have in the past had to fight to get what they paid for.. And the statement "and will think it was humorous in private" is exactly what i'm talking about.. You as the head patriarch of this " tight kit comunity" as the phrase you have use on many occasions, should realize if we don't change his behavor once and for all ,,, we ( cuz i ain't going nowhere,, EVER) will see 6-7-8 threads about the same god damn  thing.

To go back to the dogshit analogy ,, You are the apartment manager ,, and he goes and shits on everyones porches but yours,, and even though voices have been raised in anger to get him to stop.. You find it privately humorous that he is defiantly shitting on others. and being ( not humbled as this thread would suggest ) condescending about it.

You think i'm pissed at Tristin is laughable,,  I want as much as anyone on this forum to see Tyler and him succeed in their venture as T-shirt sticker magnets that park their Hakosukas (they bought with the windfall from selling stupidass stickers) away from us at local meets because they don't want us getting to close . BUT that can't happen if the current trend in not delivering shit stays like it has in the past..

As deputy Barney Fife so eloquintly put it .

" We need to nip it in the bud Andy,,,,,, nip it in the bud."

Now you see?

• Like 4

To be very clear I do not condone or encourage his actions. I do not think the way he has treated others is funny at all but it now looks like he is getting around to them.... again. If he has a history of this and you know it but still deal with him what did you expect? Apparently he needs a kick in the ass now and then to get him motivated and this seems to have happened here... again.

Should I give him a holiday? Maybe stop his selling on ratsun? A disclaimer on his post with links to the 5 apology posts and about the poor service so customers are informed? Is this where it's headed? and would this satisfy you? Tell me what you think should be done here to 'change his behavior'? If you were me what would you do?

• Like 3

To be very clear I do not condone or encourage his actions. I do not think the way he has treated others is funny at all but it now looks like he is getting around to them.... again. If he has a history of this and you know it but still deal with him what did you expect? Apparently he needs a kick in the ass now and then to get him motivated and this seems to have happened here... again.

Should I give him a holiday? Maybe stop his selling on ratsun? A disclaimer on his post with links to the 5 apology posts and about the poor service so customers are informed? Is this where it's headed? and would this satisfy you? Tell me what you think should be done here to 'change his behavior'? If you were me what would you do?

your doing a great job mike 

we should post tits in this thread now to make it better 

I would give him a warning if this happens again you will get xxx amount of vacation , put a post it on his account so you dont forget and drop the hammer if he F---- up 

• Like 1