• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

danfiveten

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Im telling them to let him fix shit like he said he would, not like thats to hard of a concept to understand now is it. He just replied to them yesterday, op has every right to be mad, but to go blasting on every forum even after he was told less than 24 hours ago that it would be taken care of by the horses mouth itself, is pretty ridiculous. Why this thread should be locked untill tristin A. Ships stuff or gives out refunds.  Or B. fucks everyone over then let this thread run rampant on him.  Hes not had the time to do either yet, not everyone sits home all day at their computer.   ALso i got to say this, for some of you to wait as long as you had, if after a few weeks i had not gotten my stuff id of been raising shit, not several months.

So, it's been a week since tristin "took care of things" I have yet to receive my goddamn stickers that I ordered fuckin 2 months ago, and since danfiveten is a "good" "moderator" on Facebook because he "runs" ratsun Facebook and sent tristin a PM, and he said he "took care of it" but I still haven't received my shit, so since danfiveten is sticking up for him while he's MIA...Dan, where's my fuckin money and/or stickers.

• Like 5

danfiveten

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Im telling them to let him fix shit like he said he would, not like thats to hard of a concept to understand now is it. He just replied to them yesterday, op has every right to be mad, but to go blasting on every forum even after he was told less than 24 hours ago that it would be taken care of by the horses mouth itself, is pretty ridiculous. Why this thread should be locked untill tristin A. Ships stuff or gives out refunds.  Or B. fucks everyone over then let this thread run rampant on him.  Hes not had the time to do either yet, not everyone sits home all day at their computer.   ALso i got to say this, for some of you to wait as long as you had, if after a few weeks i had not gotten my stuff id of been raising shit, not several months.

So, it's been a week since tristin "took care of things" I have yet to receive my goddamn stickers that I ordered fuckin 2 months ago, and since danfiveten is a "good" "moderator" on Facebook because he "runs" ratsun Facebook and sent tristin a PM, and he said he "took care of it" but I still haven't received my shit, so since danfiveten is sticking up for him while he's MIA...Dan, where's my fuckin money and/or stickers.

Neither have I, but i'll give it till the end of the week...

I havent been on ratsun in a while, so I come back and see all this unfolding...

I negotiated to buy a tapedeck from tristin waaaaay back and never received anything, basic replies from him were that it was sent, on its way, problem with shipping ect.  I am guessing that was all bs on his side of things, but i had accepted that, and the fact that I would never see that tape deck or money assumin that it was a total loss on my part.  So i guess I respect this apology, and its good to see some of the other people who thought they were getting fucked over finally receiving their stuff.  Time will tell if this is just more BS I guess.

• Like 1

Once again, anyone who feels they have been wronged, shoot me a PM and we can get it all worked out. This is to set everything right... send me a message and we can work it out. I need to right a few wrongs and Im ready to do that. 

Some custom orders over the last few days are going out tomorrow Priority with tracking so be on the look out for those.

Edit:

I am guessing that was all bs on his side of things,

Probably was. Shoot me a message.

• Like 1

Well fuck me, I was taking a shit this morning, looking thought Garage Bluebird to order some stuff and everything's out of stock... I'm thinking, the fuck happened? Now I'm depressed. I feel like I've been wronged, you owe me a couple baggies of green stuff... don't slack, I know what you guys have there in WA.

Anyways, people often forget how hard it can be to deal with business issues on top of family/work/life issues. It's easy to examine a problem over the internet, and rail someone for a couple lost dollars over the last few months. People just get really upset over a non-essential 'item' and a little wait. Shit, I understand being upset about not getting something you paid for, but Christ, someone threw gasoline on this fire with that last thread after the FB drama. Tristin has always been one of the more respected Datsun guys in my eyes, don't really know him too well, but you can tell a lot about someone's character by how they conduct themselves online. (Easy to run your mouth on the interwebz) 

Tristin, good on ya man. I hope whatever got in your way is handled and you can put your focus back into bettering your business. FWIW I think you did an excellent job executing it to this point, shit happens and it gets tough sometimes, but I think you've done a good job of trying to set it right.I have no problem spending some money with you when everything is A-OK again.

EDIT: Shipping is a bitch. I can't tell you how many times I've been fucked by USPS, so keep in mind... sometimes what 'seems' like BS on the part of the shipper, may be what he's communicated by the shipping company. USPS bounced around some parts I shipped to a Ratsun'er from one side of the US to the other, and sent it right back to me. TWICE. I also lost a few essential parts in the mail at one point, tracking just stopped, and they never tracked it down. After some discussions with the post master general they showed up with a check for my lost money at my front door. Hell, I even sent a check out to DTP once using my banks online checking, took MONTHS to get a replacment after the original showed up fucked up. I called the bank probably 10 times trying to get a status update. Turns out I was getting the runaround. One day I managed to get someone helpful to handle it and it was fixed in a week. Moral of the story, it's not always the shippers/sellers fault. 

• Like 4

Thanks MM.

There have been some legitimate shipping issues on USPS' part for sure... I cant believe how shitty their service can be when its been a staple part of the country for so many years. Like, how have they not figured it out yet?! But with that, most of it was my fault. I put up a pretty good front, but things have been ridiculously tough for me for awhile now. I tried to keep going, but I got over-extended and I couldnt keep up. I should have manned up, took a small breather, and then kept going... I didnt do that. I had too much on my plate with too little resources and my shipping failed. I never tried to take a single persons dollar, but the effort that was put forth just made it seem that way.

Like I keep mentioning, this thread is a full call out to those that have been wronged in the past. Message me and lets get this all straightened out. I know Ive had bad dealings through GB and just as myself with slow shipping so hit me up. Everything is going to get squared away if you send me a message and give me a chance. The business is staying around and so am I. Just need to adjust myself, grow up a bit, and keep on truckin'.

I appreciate those that will give me another chance once the doors open again and Ill for sure be showing my appreciation to those guys. Ive got a few plans in the works to make it a worth-while venture for everyone.

• Like 2

Thanks MM.

There have been some legitimate shipping issues on USPS' part for sure... I cant believe how shitty their service can be when its been a staple part of the country for so many years. Like, how have they not figured it out yet?! But with that, most of it was my fault. I put up a pretty good front, but things have been ridiculously tough for me for awhile now. I tried to keep going, but I got over-extended and I couldnt keep up. I should have manned up, took a small breather, and then kept going... I didnt do that. I had too much on my plate with too little resources and my shipping failed. I never tried to take a single persons dollar, but the effort that was put forth just made it seem that way.

Like I keep mentioning, this thread is a full call out to those that have been wronged in the past. Message me and lets get this all straightened out. I know Ive had bad dealings through GB and just as myself with slow shipping so hit me up. Everything is going to get squared away if you send me a message and give me a chance. The business is staying around and so am I. Just need to adjust myself, grow up a bit, and keep on truckin'.

I appreciate those that will give me another chance once the doors open again and Ill for sure be showing my appreciation to those guys. Ive got a few plans in the works to make it a worth-while venture for everyone.

Tried to pm you but your box is full, mail man just came by but no package and it's been a few days over a week...

Tried to pm you but your box is full, mail man just came by but no package and it's been a few days over a week...

I'll clear it out once I'm off work (sucks on mobile). I have a tracking number for yours I believe... I'll shoot you a PM when I'm home.

• Like 1

Look what I got, and he threw in an extra sticker

IMG_20140825_165257_zpstr3ni0fm.jpg

Hit him up Saturday after it being a few days over a week about not reciving my stuff yet, he msgd me and said it'll be here Monday. glad to finaly recieve my stuff shirts pretty awesome and the stickers are cool too. Were all squared away in my book dude, I hope you get a handle on w/e you got going on right now you've got some cool stuff that people want. I know your not a bad guy and I was never trying to bad mouth you or ruin your business. I just felt it was needed for the whole ratsun wether facebook or this actual form to know about the issue that was going on for the simple fact everyon eisn't on both. Anyway thanks for making things right and I hope this has a positive effect on you and helps you and conducting business... :thumbup:

• Like 1