An open apology

If I were you, I would remember this. Give him a warning. Drop him if he ever messes up again. May sound harsh, but its pretty much basic car forum etiquette. Basically, dont fuck up.

While you are in charge, you aid in keeping people safe (basically from threats HERE, sales HERE, general misconduct HERE).

This thread ended happy for many members, but I bet if this ever happened again to them, there would be a burn notice.

PS. Im not telling you ban Tristin specifically, Im telling you to ban SOMEONE who hurts members of your community, it just happens to be Tristin in this case.

PPS. I dont hate you Tristin. I do think your personality and mine dont get along well, and sometimes it just becomes too annoying. But your reduced posting, and me basically being on NWD, has resulted in relieved tensions of at least me to you.

• Like 3
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No i don't think you see.. I do not really give a fuck about any joke about where i live or the local asshats i am surrounded by in real life..

What i do give a shit about is this thread was started to show how he has learned from past mistakes and should be humbled we still except him,, and you encouraging his bad behavior is kinda a slap in the face to all those that have in the past had to fight to get what they paid for.. And the statement "and will think it was humorous in private" is exactly what i'm talking about.. You as the head patriarch of this " tight kit comunity" as the phrase you have use on many occasions, should realize if we don't change his behavor once and for all ,,, we ( cuz i ain't going nowhere,, EVER) will see 6-7-8 threads about the same god damn  thing.

To go back to the dogshit analogy ,, You are the apartment manager ,, and he goes and shits on everyones porches but yours,, and even though voices have been raised in anger to get him to stop.. You find it privately humorous that he is defiantly shitting on others. and being ( not humbled as this thread would suggest ) condescending about it.

You think i'm pissed at Tristin is laughable,,  I want as much as anyone on this forum to see Tyler and him succeed in their venture as T-shirt sticker magnets that park their Hakosukas (they bought with the windfall from selling stupidass stickers) away from us at local meets because they don't want us getting to close . BUT that can't happen if the current trend in not delivering shit stays like it has in the past..

As deputy Barney Fife so eloquintly put it .

" We need to nip it in the bud Andy,,,,,, nip it in the bud."

Now you see?

It's unfortunate you have yet to receive your stuff yet, especially with you living closer to him than some of us other people. It's been over a week like he said it would take to get stuff out but we don't know how backed up on orders he got. I'm not saying it's ok for you to have to keep waiting longer than you already have but he's been playing catch up so it may take a little longer than a week. Mikes been doing a good job at keeping the piece I think you just probably took his comment the wrong way as I did others when I first posted about the ordeal several of us were having because some folks took it to be a laughing matter and we were not in the mood to laugh about it. Pretty much all I'm tryna say man is keep cool and hopefully you get your stuff...

• Like 1

PS. Im not telling you ban Tristin specifically, Im telling you to ban SOMEONE who hurts members of your community, it just happens to be Tristin in this case.

Totally agree, even against myself. I wouldn't blame anyone for a vacation.

PPS. I dont hate you Tristin. I do think your personality and mine dont get along well, and sometimes it just becomes too annoying. But your reduced posting, and me basically being on NWD, has resulted in relieved tensions of at least me to you.

I don't have an issue with you or really anyone here. I'm a little abrasive online but never an issue with anyone in person.

I also don't have an issue with anyone who is upset over my poor shipping behaviors. I'm the one that messed up. Would be ridiculous for me to be upset.

• Like 2

Doubt a vacation now will get things out faster. This just needs to be fixed both in the short term and the long term. Some are yelling at me for this.

you cant please everyone but I think the majority are pleased 

SO  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  IF THEY DONT LIKE HOW THINGS ARE HANDLED 

Sorry Tristin. I wouldn't trust you with a single dollar of mine. Fucking up once is forgivable. Twice or more just shows your true character. I haven't been burned but I did go out of my way to get you a job when you asked the community for help even though I've never met you. I now feel like that was a mistake after you shit on our community so many times.

If you were a true man you would've righted the wrong in private and tucked tail and not come back here. At this point it just seems selfish to ask to be welcomed back.

JMHO.

Josh-

• Like 2

Sorry Tristin. I wouldn't trust you with a single dollar of mine. Fucking up once is forgivable. Twice or more just shows your true character. I haven't been burned but I did go out of my way to get you a job when you asked the community for help even though I've never met you. I now feel like that was a mistake after you shit on our community so many times.

If you were a true man you would've righted the wrong in private and tucked tail and not come back here. At this point it just seems selfish to ask to be welcomed back.

JMHO.

Josh-

Youre right, it is selfish. Everyone here is great and its a fantastic community... I messed up pretty big and am quite the jerk. No one is debating that. I dont know what was running through my head and I deserve all the harshest criticism this place can throw at me. I wouldnt be surprised if I was ostracised from here as Ive dont a bang up job of messing shit up. 

Hopefully thats not the case though as this place is great. Its got a great group of guys, a wealth of information, and you can always find someone to lend a hand. Hopefully in the time to come everyone can see that what Ive written is true. This was a great way for me to get my shit together. Needless to say its quite embarrassing to be put on display like this over something that could have easily been avoided. 

To those that still chat with me and purchase things, thanks! To those that decide not to do business with me, no hard feelings. Id have a hard time trusting anyone else with the same reputation. 

And to speak to your job hookup: you helped me out in a time when I really needed it. Youll never know how grateful I really am and although you arent too happy with my current dealings, you let me know if theres anything I can ever do for you. You got me out of a really tight spot and it made a ton of difference. Seriously, thank you. 

• Like 2