• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

para, you don't dig Trump and I got that - no problem - but you're having walleyed fit because Trump wiped a booger on the bottom of his shoe while you ask us to ignore the thirty-six decapitated hookers in Hillary's crawlspace, brother!

Bull Shit, it was 31 SEX WORKERS you insensitive conservative. 

• Like 3

Reminds me of friday/holiday weekend email dumps.

Who was that?? :)

Gorka , were f****

Seriously... In other headlines today:

Psychiatrists tell Congress Donald Trump is 'a clear and present danger' to the world

Special counsel Mueller is looking into whether Michael Flynn took part in an effort to get Hillary Clinton's emails from Russian hackers

GOP Senator Blocks Plans to Fill Africa Post at State Department

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Is Seeing His Approval Rating Sink to an All-Time Low

Trump leaning toward ending DACA program for undocumented immigrants brought to US as children:

San Francisco (ANTIFA central) latest U.S. city to brace for protests. 

North Korea will be surrounded by nuclear-capable F-35s by the early 2020s

And Oh yeah, Hurricane Harvey Grows To Category 4 Storm As It Closes In On Texas Coast.

TGIF Right...

Police Investigating Whether Local NBC Affiliate Was Involved in Monument Vandalism (VIDEO)

Arizona Department of Public safety is investigating vandalism of a monument in Phoenix.

The vandalism was discovered by reporter Bryan West from the local NBC affiliate.

But now surveillance video shows the NBC news van was at the scene prior to the vandalism and that the head lights of the van were on the vandalism while it was happening.

Bryan West joined the News Channel 12 team after graduation from Northwestern University in 2011.

KFYI reported:

Bryan West from Channel 12 did an “exclusive” story.

He went to a Confederate memorial at Wesley Bolin Plaza to talk about defaced memorials. When he got there he found the memorial defaced and a guy on a bicycle fleeing the scene. He called police and then reported on it.

But watching the surveillance video from the capitol clearly shows the news van turn on its headlights and shine them at the back of the memorial. Then 1 minute later the suspect rides past the van in front of the headlight carrying 2 cans of spray paint. He goes around to the front of the memorial and spends four and a half minutes defacing it.

He then gets on his bike and rides TOWARD the van and headlights as he exits the scene. One minute later you see the news crew set up for the story.

I obtained further video showing the suspect arriving approximately 11 minutes before the news crew and is riding around the mall in the dark alone.

He isn’t defacing any monuments. Only after the news crew shows up and shines their headlights at the Confederate memorial does he approach and deface it.

Here’s the video of the vandalism.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/police-investigating-whether-local-nbc-affiliate-involved-monument-vandalism-video/

• Like 1

Fuck criminals. They should be used for paid slave labor, federal parks maintenance, fire fighting, clean up after disasters. (chain gangs) Grow their own food, stop being a burden on everyone else.

hqdefault.jpg

. "get their heads raight"

or...

CoolHandLuke_009Pyxurz+(1).jpg

meet the boss with no eyes....

• Like 2

Politicians are attempting to circulate positive stories about their administrations!?! When the fudge did this start!?! Surely, no more than one or two hundred years ago! I am shocked! Next thing you know, Trump will be colluding with reporters to get positive stories written - so unethical!

Or hiring the head of a major media company into his administration...

• Like 1

This is just to good not to pass on to everyone. The SJW are calling Sir Charles a "White Supremacist"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/charles-barkley-labeled-white-supremacist-telling-black-people-stop-killing-each-oth

Charles Barkley Labeled "White Supremacist" For Telling Black People To Stop Killing Each Other

20170726_barkley_0.jpg

the video in the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9vnv5qIFQ

• Like 3

Fuck it, I am a racist! And a Racer. 

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
Playin' my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker