• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This shits got fools excited for war...  Fuck.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but what else can you possibly do if this retard keeps shooting missiles and wiping his ass with the sanctions that clearly he doesn't give a fuck about, what's your solution, tr8er?, What exactly would YOU do if you're the POTUS?

• Like 1

I hope it doesn't come to that, but what else can you possibly do if this retard keeps shooting missiles and wiping his ass with the sanctions that clearly he doesn't give a fuck about, what's your solution, tr8er?, What exactly would YOU do if you're the POTUS?

If I were needing to end something like this, I'd send Ninjas.  I thought I'd mentioned that a while back.  

If you send Ninjas or the SEALS, then war will happen.  Even if they were lucky to kill Kim Jun Un, a crazier uncle, General or cousin may take over.  Look at what happened when Osama got killed, that did not stopped terrorism. It got worse with ISIS.

• Like 2

Might as well just be blunt about it

abcnt-seppuku-24x18-1xrun-01.jpg

The republican party

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/27/exclusive-brent-bozell-the-slow-death-of-the-republican-party/

"The Grand Old Party is about to commit suicide"

The voters have given them everything. Most states Gov, the congress and the senate. What has the GOP done? sit there like a little school girl and whimper. What a waste.

• Like 2

Well Canada, Mr. Hot pants appoints a gay ex tv host to be Veterans Minister,.....now there is a man who is really in touch with the needs of military veterans.

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/seamus-o-regan-becoming-veterans-minister-as-prime-minister-shuffles-cabinet-1.3564723

"Seamus O'Regan becoming veterans minister as prime minister shuffles cabinet"

Add this to questionable appointments to National Defense Minister and Immigration Minister, will Canada be Canada when Justin Trudeau gets done with her.

They committed suicide the minute they elected GB Jr.  That was the beginning of the slow end.  They will most likely continue to fail for a while yet though.  Interesting timing of that article though.  

Nothing to do with Bush at all, matter a fact all of this is mostly new. The real anger started after the GOP rolled up in a ball and has refused to help push through any of the Trump agenda.

• Like 1

If you send Ninjas or the SEALS, then war will happen.  Even if they were lucky to kill Kim Jun Un, a crazier uncle, General or cousin may take over.  Look at what happened when Osama got killed, that did not stopped terrorism. It got worse with ISIS.

He's killed most of his direct family and successors, from what I understand.

Missed a few.

>Trump will never get Paradime's trust or affection

>Trump will never know what it's like to be a minority in his America. 

>Trump will never get Mexico to pay for his wall, but he will shut down our government to get us to pay for it.
>Trump will never drain the swamp because it's his natural habitat. 

>Trump will never demonstrate his wicked Art of The Deal skills with the senate, congress, or his own party. 

>Trump will never make good on his campaign promise to have Hillary locked up  :(

>Trump will never have hands or an imaginary dick that are proportional to his megalodon ego.

>Trump will never be up front with his finances because he knows it would end his presidency.

>Trump will never stop Meuller's investigation into his finances. 

The End

• Like 3

First off, I didn't vote for president in 2016 and I've said than more than once. I despise Trump going back 30 years as a 1%er POS, the way many conservatives and Libertarians  see him, so in your B&W mind that means I have to be for Hillary. That assumption is narrow minded. I make a HUGE distinction between upholding our system of government the rule of law and protecting the constitution, and what the swamp Washington establishment is. I have faith that our forefathers had it right, and that the established power structure is twisting it to server their goals.

a.d._510_n_ok, It comes as no shock that you'd jump straight into your right vs. left fox hole. BTW Thanks for the lesson on Cali, LMFAO

Maybe you should vote ? Is there really any reason to hate Trump and consider him a 1%er POS ? Obviously he's been very successful at business.You might be surprised to know Trump really wants to hold up the laws of the constitution.He's everything but "establishment" obviously.Everybody in Washington wants him gone.That should tell you something but obviously doesn't.Next time around cast a vote.

Missed a few.

>Trump will never get Paradime's trust or affection

>Trump will never know what it's like to be a minority in his America. 

>Trump will never get Mexico to pay for his wall, but he will shut down our government to get us to pay for it.

>Trump will never drain the swamp because it's his natural habitat. 

>Trump will never demonstrate his wicked Art of The Deal skills with the senate, congress, or his own party. 

>Trump will never make good on his campaign promise to have Hillary locked up  :(

>Trump will never have hands or an imaginary dick that are proportional to his megalodon ego.

>Trump will never be up front with his finances because he knows it would end his presidency.

>Trump will never stop Meuller's investigation into his finances. 

The End

The end ? promise ? 

• Like 3

They committed suicide the minute they elected GB Jr.  That was the beginning of the slow end.  They will most likely continue to fail for a while yet though.  Interesting timing of that article though.

You still don't get it, they're the establishment, they need to die off, fuck them all.

Maybe you should vote ? Is there really any reason to hate Trump and consider him a 1%er POS ? Obviously he's been very successful at business.You might be surprised to know Trump really wants to hold up the laws of the constitution.He's everything but "establishment" obviously.Everybody in Washington wants him gone.That should tell you something but obviously doesn't.Next time around cast a vote.

First election I didn't vote in since I was 18. I couldn't vote for either.

I've gone to great lengths outlining why I see Trump as a 1% establishment POS. Honestly, I'm not impressed with how much money he says he has. I know better than to trust a salesman like him. Seriously, look at all the shit he's 180'ed on and straight up lied about. I don't see him as a man of integrity, never have, and likely never will. That doesn't mean he's not who you think he is though. This is my opinion, nothing more.

• Like 1

Well Canada, Mr. Hot pants appoints a gay ex tv host to be Veterans Minister,.....now there is a man who is really in touch with the needs of military veterans.

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/seamus-o-regan-becoming-veterans-minister-as-prime-minister-shuffles-cabinet-1.3564723

"Seamus O'Regan becoming veterans minister as prime minister shuffles cabinet"

Add this to questionable appointments to National Defense Minister and Immigration Minister, will Canada be Canada when Justin Trudeau gets done with her.

Homophobe. What has being gay got to do with ability? You have gay servicemen protecting your ass right now.

... and America allegedly voted in the most un-presidential  president in history, who is a narcissistic ex reality show host who is an expert in the art of bankruptcy and very little else. Add this to his very questionable appointments... Michael Flynn, Anthony Scaramucci. What directly the FUCK were they about??????  Will America be America when Trumps done grabbing her pussy????

• Like 3

Homophobe. What has being gay got to do with ability? You have gay servicemen protecting your ass right now.

... and America allegedly voted in the most un-presidential president in history, who is a narcissistic ex reality show host who is an expert in the art of bankruptcy and very little else. Add this to his very questionable appointments... Michael Flynn, Anthony Scaramucci. What directly the FUCK were they about?????? Will America be America when Trumps done grabbing her pussy????

I think he was referring to Canada's demise now that you too have an ex tv host in charge. The gay part was obviously just a descriptor.

• Like 1

... and America allegedly voted in the most un-presidential  president in history, who is a narcissistic ex reality show host who is an expert in the art of bankruptcy and very little else. Add this to his very questionable appointments... Michael Flynn, Anthony Scaramucci. What directly the FUCK were they about??????  Will America be America when Trumps done grabbing her pussy????

Triggered.

Oh you spend all day making the same type comments about the states, oh but lets not make a comment about dear old Canada.

• Like 3

you don't think there will be a power vacuum or power grab from one of his inner circle?

Since there are no rebel groups around to challenge.. it would happen without a doubt. Unless the south same in to clean up.

I don't want to find out.

• Like 1

... and America allegedly voted in the most un-presidential president in history, who is a narcissistic ex reality show host who is an expert in the art of bankruptcy and very little else. Add this to his very questionable appointments... Michael Flynn, Anthony Scaramucci. What directly the FUCK were they about?????? Will America be America when Trumps done grabbing her pussy????

....pewee

Herman could have ran against Hillary and would have give her the run for her money. People were so desperate for change, an outsider, that they didn't give a shit about Trumpcheeto character, whether or not he disclosed his tax returns, him saying about grabbing pussy, bankruptcies, his questionable Trump university, people did not care because they are so desperate for someone who is not PC, they don't give a dam if he flips flops on issues or weather or not it seems like he sides with deplorables, they don't care because they believed so deeply that this salesman will bring America back to its splendor and glory, hence MAGA. Now that he is in there his supporters are thumbing their noses and don't give a shot.

• Like 2