Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

oops...

4xv5j84kkniz.png

I don't know if it was an oops Draker. Trying to evacuate millions right in the middle of a hurricane would have been a mess. Likely more than 7 dead in that scenario. Who knows though.

• Like 2

I don't know if it was an oops Draker. Trying to evacuate millions right in the middle of a hurricane would have been a mess. Likely more than 7 dead in that scenario. Who knows though.

Good point. This was the day of. I thought it was earlier. Not great leadership though.

• Like 1

Money, politicians, influence, lobbies, corporations, Pac, super Pac, the commoner is not in the mix. The ignorant likes to hear what politicians promises but when they get into office, things change because they didn't realize how dysfunctional Washington is. Back room deals have to be made, they call that compromise. Like Trump, he did say,no more US involvement oversees. Sounded like an Isolinist And yet he will send 4k troops to Afghanistan and didn't he also insinuate that we invade Venezuela.

You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law

Help the petition reach its goal, share with others:

• Like 1

I can't name one president who turned out to be or delivered what they promised, but I've never seen anything close to what Trump has done. I know his supporters are willing to overlook these thing as insignificant, because they are invested in him as an agent of change in a truly fucked up $ power elite system infested with imperialists like Soros and the Koch brothers aka the US of oligarchy. If Trump supporters were being objective I think they would see him differently. 

The cornerstone of his campaign was attacking BIG $ special Interests in Government aka "Drain the Swamp". In realty:

He flopped on lobbyists being part of his White House transition.

His five-year ban on executive branch officials taking lobbying roles is aimed at Obama's administration

He stacked his White House with ex-Goldman Sachs executives.

Bush Obama and Trump invited lobbyists to work in their White House.  Previously lobbyists were banned from working in the agencies they lobbied for/against.

He slammed Export-Import Banks, saying it was "featherbedding for politicians and I&E companies." now "Actually, it’s a very good thing"

In the primaries Trump said "Citizens United was a horribly flawed decision" that it made politicians into puppets. Only Bernie and Trump had the balls to call this out. Once that position no longer served him, Trump literally brought the architect of CU Bossie aboard as an "adviser" to his campaign. 

For fuck sake, Gary Cohn is the former president of Goldman Sachs, the financial architect of globalism himself.

But no, if you question this snake in the grass "agent of change", you're dismissed as a libtard leftist Clinton lackey. I can't believe what I'm seeing. What kind of evil establishment spell is this shit? 

I am critical of him. I don't disagree with most of what you're saying.

Those who leave the WH say the dream is over. MAGA is over.

I tend to follow the independent journalists as they seem to have a clear picture. They don't have a boss or ratings, they don't have to stick to any narratives. They are out in the field doing research and talking to people. Bringing that info out live via streaming, or other mediums. No edits, no editors.

The MSM is our enemy.

I'm willing to see where this thing goes. 

• Like 2

FBI says lack of public interest in Hillary emails justifies withholding documents

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/fbi-lack-public-interest-emails-justifies-withhold/

Time to speak up people

I think most Americans know she's done and just don't want to here her name anymore.

I can't name one president who turned out to be or delivered what they promised, but I've never seen anything close to what Trump has done. I know his supporters are willing to overlook these thing as insignificant, because they are invested in him as an agent of change in a truly fucked up $ power elite system infested with imperialists like Soros and the Koch brothers aka the US of oligarchy. If Trump supporters were being objective I think they would see him differently. 

The cornerstone of his campaign was attacking BIG $ special Interests in Government aka "Drain the Swamp". In realty:

He flopped on lobbyists being part of his White House transition.

His five-year ban on executive branch officials taking lobbying roles is aimed at Obama's administration

He stacked his White House with ex-Goldman Sachs executives.

Bush Obama and Trump invited lobbyists to work in their White House.  Previously lobbyists were banned from working in the agencies they lobbied for/against.

He slammed Export-Import Banks, saying it was "featherbedding for politicians and I&E companies." now "Actually, it’s a very good thing"

In the primaries Trump said "Citizens United was a horribly flawed decision" that it made politicians into puppets. Only Bernie and Trump had the balls to call this out. Once that position no longer served him, Trump literally brought the architect of CU Bossie aboard as an "adviser" to his campaign. 

For fuck sake, Gary Cohn is the former president of Goldman Sachs, the financial architect of globalism himself.

But no, if you question this snake in the grass "agent of change", you're dismissed as a libtard leftist Clinton lackey. I can't believe what I'm seeing. What kind of evil establishment spell is this shit? 

Yesterday you said "The end"  apparently not.That first sentence doesn't surprise me at all.Come on now,how about George Washington ? there's got to be somebody you think did a good job.Trump is great because he's not Hillary.

• Like 1

"Trump is great because he's not Hillary." Yeah but that's setting the lowest bar in history.

BTW George Washington wasn't elected as a candidate. 

Fuck me,you just can't answer a simple question can you ? all you can come up with is "he wasn't elected" ? weak.