• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

AB 60 and AB 1461.AB 1461 will automatically register you to vote upon receiving a Cali drivers license,signed by moonbeam in 2017.No worries though,they have safeguards in place to make sure an illegal can't vote B) I registered to vote online with a Driver license and SSN number.Too easy.So there is a definite possibility that there is voter fraud,it's really not that difficult to understand.I can't believe guys want to deny it exists.There were stories on your favorite news channels reporting it.

You didn't happen to notice yourself mentioning a social security number did you?

An illegal would need to impersonate a non voter who was registered. Yes it can and does happen. Just nowhere near the amount purveyors of these laws herald.

You didn't happen to notice yourself mentioning a social security number did you?

An illegal would need to impersonate a non voter who was registered. Yes it can and does happen. Just nowhere near the amount purveyors of these laws herald.

You can buy SSN in South Central LA ANY time, micas too, that's not an obstacle.

• Like 2

KO, I know you don't read my posts when I wrote more that 10 or so words, but you must realize it would lead to far less redundant posts of you did. Envision yourself a homeless veteran, living on the streets. Wallets get stolen regularly. No address to wait at for your ID. And the cost, while not much, is good for nothing more than a vote. its not the voter you want voting, but it's a very eligible voter. That is the citizen who is impacted. And there are far more of them, than there are illegals voting.

,..and some cause and effect,...........the transgender store letting people just go where each wants to go,...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Man-Secretly-Recorded-Women-in-Fitting-Rooms-Police-440355683.html

"New Jersey Man Secretly Recorded Women in Fitting Rooms"

Who did not see that one coming down the road

What was your point here? Were you tying this back to transgender laws? Because it doesn't appear to be a transgender person in the article. Strengthening the point that people who want to be sick fucks don't need transgender laws to facilitate their disgusting habits

One that matches your CA drivers license. No, not easy. And quite frankly, would cost more that it was worth.

Clearly you never been to the underground of LA

KO, I know you don't read my posts when I wrote more that 10 or so words, but you must realize it would lead to far less redundant posts of you did. Envision yourself a homeless veteran, living on the streets. Wallets get stolen regularly. No address to wait at for your ID. And the cost, while not much, is good for nothing more than a vote. its not the voter you want voting, but it's a very eligible voter. That is the citizen who is impacted. And there are far more of them, than there are illegals voting.

Weak argument, typical leftists using the 1% to influence and dictate to the 99%

In other words you will allow illegal immigrants to vote because a few people got mugged and wouldn't be able to vote because his ID card was stolen.....do you realize how stupid that logic is??????

• Like 1

What was your point here? Were you tying this back to transgender laws? Because it doesn't appear to be a transgender person in the article. Strengthening the point that people who want to be sick fucks don't need transgender laws to facilitate their disgusting habits

Oh wow, As Captain Obvious as I made that you do not get it? Wow, I could show that to a 10 year old on the school playground and it would be understood.

• Like 1

I have literally seen with my own eyes California send a non-citizen, without a SSN, a voting ballot just because they had a drivers license. And this was with absolutely NO effort on their part. Source: my then GF, now wife. I had to explain she couldn't vote as it was not obvious to her that it wasn't allowed.
  • Like 3

Also, for this election there were a shit ton of Vota! billboards that were very obviously targeted at immigrants, or did you forget Obama telling illegals they could vote.

Remember you need to pass an English proficiency to be a citizen and be eligibile to vote.

• Like 3

Also, for this election there were a shit ton of Vota! billboards that were very obviously targeted at immigrants, or did you forget Obama telling illegals they could vote.

Remember you need to pass an English proficiency to be a citizen and be eligibile to vote.

Oh they know!, Why do you think they're so threatened by the ID card?

• Like 3

I believe that is slightly not true. Since Hawaii has two official languages as a state, English and Olelo Hawai'i. In states that have two official languages, I believe only one is needed to vote. Though we may be the only state with two.

I have literally seen with my own eyes California send a non-citizen, without a SSN, a voting ballot just because they had a drivers license. And this was with absolutely NO effort on their part. Source: my then GF, now wife. I had to explain she couldn't vote as it was not obvious to her that it wasn't allowed.

Every polling location I've seen has a list of registered voters. If you are not eligible, you don't make the list. If you ain't on the list you don't vote.

AB 60 and AB 1461.AB 1461 will automatically register you to vote upon receiving a Cali drivers license,signed by moonbeam in 2017.No worries though,they have safeguards in place to make sure an illegal can't vote B) I registered to vote online with a Driver license and SSN number.Too easy.So there is a definite possibility that there is voter fraud,it's really not that difficult to understand.I can't believe guys want to deny it exists.There were stories on your favorite news channels reporting it.

Ab1461 was signed in Oct. 2015. And AB 61 gives illegals a CDL but does not give them the right to vote. Right hand top part says "federal limit apply" meaning it its a driver's license and technically not an ID to vote. When it states federal limit apply or applies, they don't limited rights with it, like it can't be used as an ID. Of course, there will be fraud, yes I'm familiar with "MICAS" but I don't think,illegals come here to vote. They come here to work. Im not advocating for them since my family and I came here legally and waited for years to get sponsored by my aunt. But lets do,more reasearch on the subject and come up with the truth and not what we think is the truth.

• Like 1

Every polling location I've seen has a list of registered voters. If you are not eligible, you don't make the list. If you ain't on the list you don't vote.

That's my experience in Cali and in NY State. Can't speak for any other. 

There was a Fox Business News segment that showed a clip of an interview that does give the impression that Obama was saying illegals could vote. Watch the whole interview and you can see it was a totally deceptive edit.

The actual interview below. By 4:40 it's clear he was talking about legal citizens fearing that if they vote the Gov will find their undocumented family members. 

https://youtu.be/oLLt-a6dI_0?t=3m15s 

Pharmacy bro claims to have Hillary emails. Posted picture of USB and bio bag claimed to have Hillary dna.

Also posted this:

7e9C80t.jpg

Could be fake news.. who knows. But he did post a $100 reward for tips with info regarding set rich murder. We know this guy has money.

• Like 2

I believe that is slightly not true. Since Hawaii has two official languages as a state, English and Olelo Hawai'i. In states that have two official languages, I believe only one is needed to vote. Though we may be the only state with two.

Sorry I was not clear, I was referring to you need to speak/read English well enough to pass a test to become a citizen. However, California does offer ballots in Spanish, hmm wonder why?

• Like 2

This was a ballot in her name, therefore she would have been on the list of registered voters which is generated completely from drivers licenses. She also got called for jury duty.

Your statement literally proves my point.

• Like 2

There was a Fox Business News segment that showed a clip of an interview that does give the impression that Obama was saying illegals could vote. Watch the whole interview and you can see it was a totally deceptive edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRW9woqeXgI

The actual interview below. By 4:40 it's clear he was talking about legal citizens fearing that if they vote the Gov will find their undocumented family members.

https://youtu.be/oLLt-a6dI_0?t=3m15s

Looking at that transcript Rodriquez calls them "undocumented citizens" which is a bullshit term and Obama makes a weaselly statement of "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself." Which I could see being interpreted in several different ways, e.g., voting makes you a citizen or only citizens can vote.

However, given the weakness of his statement, the way the causality of it is phrased "when you vote, you are a citizen..", and the context of the question he is responding to from the reporter "....Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting." which directly references non-citizens voting (although this is likely due to poor word order on her part) i.e., "..dreamers, undocumented citizens....are fearful of voting." I TOTALLY SEE how it could be interpreted too mean he saying illegals can vote. Whether that was his intent who knows, but since his political party stands to gain from non-citizen voting I find it too much of a coincidence to casually dismiss and I can understand how it could be interpreted that way.

• Like 2

This was a ballot in her name, therefore she would have been on the list of registered voters which is generated completely from drivers licenses. She also got called for jury duty.

Your statement literally proves my point.

A friend of mine is not a us citizen and he just did his jury duty. Yes, ballots are available in various languages, I think 25 states. Read somewhere this depends on the censud.