• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to a polling station but I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to fake you way into one if not many with our current registration system. This is a problem and some want a solution to the problem, where as those who benefit from it don't see it as a problem.

I live in a state where a governor was literally elected by dead people. The system is fuckin broke

• Like 2

I've never been to a polling station but I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to fake you way into one if not many with our current registration system. This is a problem and some want a solution to the problem, where as those who benefit from it don't see it as a problem.

I live in a state where a governor was literally elected by dead people. The system is fuckin broke

If you are unfamiliar with the voting booth procedures, how are you sure they wouldn't be hard to fake your way in?  

See, this is exactly why I have an issue here.  Everything is anecdotal.  I've been to a voting booth in several counties every election since I was old enough to vote.  Minus my college years, I did a mail in ballot.  The process in place would eliminate an average illegal immigrant from voting.  Anyone capable of breaking the existing system with fake registration via fake SS numbers that are valid, would as well have no trouble getting a fake ID.  There is no measurable gain in security, and there is a measurable loss in access.   

At the core, why is only the left so against protecting the vote, when it was wall to wall butthurt after Trump won claiming election interference..?

Do we not want to make the process as secure as possible? Of the investigations that have been completed it's shown many times there have been more people that voted than registered in the county.. 

• Like 2

Is it true that Mr. Okeefe edits his videos to get the desired results? Is it also true that he has been charge for using fake id's and impersonated certain people?

yes. all true. it's called "investigative journalism". the left invented it and loved it. until it was used against them. then they squealed like Ned Beatty when he discovered why his and only his "Deliverance" script was missing page 104.

• Like 3

If you are unfamiliar with the voting booth procedures, how are you sure they wouldn't be hard to fake your way in?

See, this is exactly why I have an issue here. Everything is anecdotal. I've been to a voting booth in several counties every election since I was old enough to vote. Minus my college years, I did a mail in ballot. The process in place would eliminate an average illegal immigrant from voting. Anyone capable of breaking the existing system with fake registration via fake SS numbers that are valid, would as well have no trouble getting a fake ID. There is no measurable gain in security, and there is a measurable loss in access.

Most of my state is mail in ballot only and there were more than 1000 FUCKING DEAD PEOPLE THAT VOTED. You can tell that the mail in system can't be cheated as well. I agree that it is a more viable option in making a more secure vote but it is by no means a good system. A lady in Seattle registered her dog to vote, her fucking dog man.

• Like 3

At the core, why is only the left so against protecting the vote, when it was wall to wall butthurt after Trump won claiming election interference..?

Do we not want to make the process as secure as possible? Of the investigations that have been completed it's shown many times there have been more people that voted than registered in the county.. 

Come on Draker, At the core, the left is NOT against protecting the vote. They're against changing the voting system without clear evidence it needs to be changed. Get real, how many of Trump's claims turned out to be pulled straight out of his ass? Wouldn't it be prudent to at least investigate before jumping to conclusions? 

Is it true that Mr. Okeefe edits his videos to get the desired results? Is it also true that he has been charge for using fake id's and impersonated certain people?

All media edits videos. Unless it's a live stream, it's edited. O'keefe's work has led to investigations, terminations, and resignations. If there wasn't fire behind the smoke, none of that would happen. 

You can try to discredit his work by stating it's deceptively edited.. but you can't discredit the results.

All of his work is undercover. He was charged with entering a federal building under false pretenses, a misdemeanor. 

• Like 3

Come on Draker, At the core, the left is NOT against protecting the vote. They're against changing the voting system without clear evidence it needs to be changed. Get real, how many of Trump's claims turned out to be pulled straight out of his ass? Wouldn't it be prudent to at least investigate before jumping to conclusions? 

These two points have nothing to do with each other.

How much evidence would you like me to provide regarding need to change the system?

As Tip mentioned, a dog registered to vote is not good enough?

Thousands of dead people voting per state, not good enough?

More voters than registered in specific districts, not good enough?

Video of people actively planning to commit voter fraud.. not good enough?

What exactly do you want to see? 

• Like 2

Yes, I understand editing...but he edits it to get the desired results of shaming or discrediting people. He did end up paying $100,000 to an Acorn employee, yes? For the same kind of stunts. And didn't okeefes financier, Andrew breitbart, sounds familiar, said that his works is a hoax to get the attention they needed. Now that's fake news.

Yes, I understand editing...but he edits it to get the desired results of shaming or discrediting people. He did end up paying $100,000 to an Acorn employee, yes? For the same kind of stunts. And didn't okeefes financier, Andrew breitbart, sounds familiar, said that his works is a hoax to get the attention they needed. Now that's fake news.

Can we pick any media outlet that has not be sued? If that is a metric at which we should start discrediting the media.. Then lets all just put on our blindfolds now.

• Like 2

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Says the hypocrite that jumped to conclusions about Russians helping Trump WITH NO FUCKING CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, that's why I call you out, your a hypocrite.

• Like 1

Yes, agree that the media gets sued all the time but why did Mr. Okeefe get sued? To shame and discredit people, sounds like libel...that's not journalism and any media outlet left or right should be taken to court who do these stunts. So no comments about about what Andrew Breitbart said?

At least they are coming together to try to fix it vs. the repeal act which was a total disaster.

I agree that it's great to see both sides working together to offer Washington (and voters) some perfectly logical solutions. Unfortunately, governors aren't privy to the special interest forces at play in the swamp of representatives. Just like a magic trick, we make logical assumptions not knowing what's going on behind the curtain. I don't believe Dems or Reps are calling the shots any more. 

IMO, given what's happened with healthcare since the early 90s (on both sides of the isle), the only objective conclusion I can make is it's all an establishment/corporate puppet show. We the people are left groping around in the dark, lashing out at each other for voting for the wrong character actor in the show. Screw that shit, pull the curtain back so we the people can make an informed decision and an informed vote. This is our country and if we're paying for this "public service" known as Government, we should know EVERY penny and EVERY God damn word shared between lobbyists and OUR service representatives. I wish I could be optimistic enough to parrot one of the two current narratives, but play that game and it always morphs into who what ever is most profitable for the establishment. 

• Like 1

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Says the hypocrite that jumped to conclusions about Russians helping Trump WITH NO FUCKING CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, that's why I call you out, your a hypocrite.

Show me were I said that Russians helping Trump. I can tell you straight up though, I'm glad we're investigating both these claims.

Well considering that things seem like its in disarray in DC, it sounded like a fresh start, them trying to get things done. There will always be pet projects. Both dems and repubs have them, that's how they stay in office, remember "bridge to nowhere".

• Like 1

Yes, agree that the media gets sued all the time but why did Mr. Okeefe get sued? To shame and discredit people, sounds like libel...that's not journalism and any media outlet left or right should be taken to court who do these stunts. So no comments about about what Andrew Breitbart said?

His opinion is just as valuable as yours or mine. It's also a vastly different type of journalism than what Breitbart does.

• Like 1

These two points have nothing to do with each other.

How much evidence would you like me to provide regarding need to change the system?

As Tip mentioned, a dog registered to vote is not good enough?

Thousands of dead people voting per state, not good enough?

More voters than registered in specific districts, not good enough?

Video of people actively planning to commit voter fraud.. not good enough?

What exactly do you want to see? 

Willing to share Tip's source for these claims? Oh wait we better not investigate or we'll be labeled a liberal. What a great catch 22.

Show me were I said that Russians helping Trump. I can tell you straight up though, I'm glad we're investigating both these claims.

The investigation is being done by someone who has major conflicts of interest. Otherwise, yes investigate away... Unfortunately it will likely result in a which hunt.

• Like 2