A friend of mine is not a us citizen and he just did his jury duty. Yes, ballots are available in various languages, I think 25 states. Read somewhere this depends on the censud.

Your friend broke the law then. Jury duty is for citizens only.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

bio bag claimed to have Hillary dna.

Eew, did they find it on an intern's trousers?

This was a ballot in her name, therefore she would have been on the list of registered voters which is generated completely from drivers licenses. She also got called for jury duty.

Your statement literally proves my point.

I recall showing my SSN card when I got my license, and my son did the same a few weeks ago.

From Cali DMV website 

Why collect an SSN?

The California Vehicle Code (CVC) requires the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to collect your social security number (SSN). 12800(a), 12801) Federal law also allows any state to use a person's SSN for the purpose of establishing his/her identification. (42 U.S.C. §405©(2)©(i))

SSN Verification

All applicants for a driver license and/or identification (DL/ID) card must submit his/her social security number to DMV. DMV electronically verifies your SSN, name, and birth date with the Social Security Administration (SSA) while you are in the DMV office. This process adds to the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of DMV's driver license database. The name and birth date you provide on your DL/ID application must match the name and birth date the SSA has for you in its database.

If the information you give DMV does not match SSA's database, you will not be issued a DL/ID card. You will receive a Request for Verification of Information letter from DMV informing you that the information you provided (name, birth date, and/or SSN) does not match SSA's records. You will need to go to a local SSA office to correct the information SSA has on its database so that the information on both DMV's and SSA's databases match.

Application Requirements

You may not start a noncommercial Class A, B, or C driver license application or an ID card application without providing an SSN to DMV. You do not need to show your SSN card or any other visual verification of your SSN to apply for a noncommercial driver license or an ID card. Visual verification of your social security number is required only on original commercial driver license (CDL) applications and for any request to correct an SSN that is already on the driver record database, regardless of your DL class.

Verification Documents

The only documents acceptable for visual verification of your SSN are originals of the following:

An unlaminated social security card

A Medicare card

A United States Armed Forces ID card:

- Active-DD form 2*

- Retired-DD form 2*

- Reserve-DD form 2*

- Dependent-DD form 1173

Military separation document-DD form 214 (original copy)

Eew, did the find it on an intern's trousers?

I recall showing my SSN card when I got my license, and my son did the same a few weeks ago.

From Cali DMV website

Why collect an SSN?

The California Vehicle Code (CVC) requires the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to collect your social security number (SSN). 12800(a), 12801) Federal law also allows any state to use a person's SSN for the purpose of establishing his/her identification. (42 U.S.C. §405©(2)©(i))

SSN Verification

All applicants for a driver license and/or identification (DL/ID) card must submit his/her social security number to DMV. DMV electronically verifies your SSN, name, and birth date with the Social Security Administration (SSA) while you are in the DMV office. This process adds to the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of DMV's driver license database. The name and birth date you provide on your DL/ID application must match the name and birth date the SSA has for you in its database.

If the information you give DMV does not match SSA's database, you will not be issued a DL/ID card. You will receive a Request for Verification of Information letter from DMV informing you that the information you provided (name, birth date, and/or SSN) does not match SSA's records. You will need to go to a local SSA office to correct the information SSA has on its database so that the information on both DMV's and SSA's databases match.

Application Requirements

You may not start a noncommercial Class A, B, or C driver license application or an ID card application without providing an SSN to DMV. You do not need to show your SSN card or any other visual verification of your SSN to apply for a noncommercial driver license or an ID card. Visual verification of your social security number is required only on original commercial driver license (CDL) applications and for any request to correct an SSN that is already on the driver record database, regardless of your DL class.

Verification Documents

The only documents acceptable for visual verification of your SSN are originals of the following:

An unlaminated social security card

A Medicare card

A United States Armed Forces ID card:

- Active-DD form 2*

- Retired-DD form 2*

- Reserve-DD form 2*

- Dependent-DD form 1173

Military separation document-DD form 214 (original copy)

And this would be awesome if California actually followed their own rules.

Since I have direct personal evidence of them screwing it up I'm a bit skeptical.

• Like 2

A friend of mine is not a us citizen and he just did his jury duty. Yes, ballots are available in various languages, I think 25 states. Read somewhere this depends on the censud.

He's probably a secret citizen.

Looking at that transcript Rodriquez calls them "undocumented citizens" which is a bullshit term and Obama makes a weaselly statement of "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself." Which I could see being interpreted in several different ways, e.g., voting makes you a citizen or only citizens can vote.

However, given the weakness of his statement, the way the causality of it is phrased "when you vote, you are a citizen..", and the context of the question he is responding to from the reporter "....Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting." which directly references non-citizens voting (although this is likely due to poor word order on her part) i.e., "..dreamers, undocumented citizens....are fearful of voting." I TOTALLY SEE how it could be interpreted too mean he saying illegals can vote. Whether that was his intent who knows, but since his political party stands to gain from non-citizen voting I find it too much of a coincidence to casually dismiss and I can understand how it could be interpreted that way.

Great point and totally agree

And this would be awesome if California actually followed their own rules.

Since I have direct personal evidence of them screwing it up I'm a bit skeptical.

Not say'n you don't have a right to be a bit skeptical. I'm just sharing my experience in San Diego 1980, in Oakland 2017, and what the law is. 

What is "the other side" based on your logic?

The other sides logic is every legal citizen has the right to vote regardless of race, socioeconomic background, level of motivation, or party, and that putting up any barrier in access is a violation of that right. That includes what they see as an arbitrary ID requirement to solve a hyperbolic issue.

I totally agree the claims of voter fraud are disturbing, and if they are founded we should fix the fuck out of it ASAP. Personally I haven't seen nearly enough hard evidence yet to warrant changing anything involving the American citizen's access to the polls. 

This is almost epic

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17731/poll-w-now-approaching-obama-popularity-robert-kraychik#

W Now Approaching Obama In Popularity

george_w._bush.jpg?itok=Gbkm0VpZ

After 16 years of the media pounding and 0bama blaming him for all of his mistakes, W, just ridding the wave.

Compared to what we've got now... George jr. looks like Abraham F'n Lincoln. 

• Like 2

Link from an Aussie friend. Complaining about working down under, linked the other part in Straya,

Here is the part about taxes.  http://judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/

Never heard of this web site,

"Legions of feminists will ferociously type smash the patriarchy! at their Internet rallies, calling out for the end of the male supremacy in all spheres of life. Yet, few of them acknowledge the fact that one of these spheres, the government (the institution granting them rights), is entirely funded by male taxpayers. Economically, women cost more to the state than they benefit. The government is literally paying women to be alive. As such, strong independent women are only that way because the state is transferring money from men to them. Feminists are not seriously against being dependent on men, they are just against men having the full control over their money."

taxbycapita.jpg?w=527&h=306&resize=527%2

• Like 1

Compared to what we've got now... George jr. looks like Abraham F'n Lincoln.

bush+chimp.jpg

Far out! Dubya went from despised primate to revered Great Emancipator in just nine years! Apparently liberals now have the ability to fast-track evolution when they think it helps them politically because from the time Obama was elected until Trump got it they loathed Dubya. I'm not saying you're a liberal, para - just that praising Bush43 to show how awful Trump is in comparison is a current liberal tactic.

I kind of understand why liberals are nostalgic for Dubya:

the press could attack him and he wouldn't respond.

he feigned being a redneck but was an ivy elite - literally skull and bones at Yale - so he was born a political class insider.

he loved open borders.

Leftists praising dubya just shows that when one is truly a member of the political elites all sins will be forgiven by those whose highest allegiance is to the ruling class.

m10.jpg

• Like 2

You didn't happen to notice yourself mentioning a social security number did you?

An illegal would need to impersonate a non voter who was registered. Yes it can and does happen. Just nowhere near the amount purveyors of these laws herald.

Do you really think an illegal has a problem finding a SSN so he can get a job ? you really are clueless.

• Like 2

Ab1461 was signed in Oct. 2015. And AB 61 gives illegals a CDL but does not give them the right to vote. Right hand top part says "federal limit apply" meaning it its a driver's license and technically not an ID to vote. When it states federal limit apply or applies, they don't limited rights with it, like it can't be used as an ID. Of course, there will be fraud, yes I'm familiar with "MICAS" but I don't think,illegals come here to vote. They come here to work. Im not advocating for them since my family and I came here legally and waited for years to get sponsored by my aunt. But lets do,more reasearch on the subject and come up with the truth and not what we think is the truth.

My mistake,i typed a 7 instead of a 5.If you think California is going to follow federal law regarding this issue i can't help you.Do you know what a sanctuary city is ? just one example of Cali doing it their way.

• Like 1

Do you really think an illegal has a problem finding a SSN so he can get a job ? you really are clueless.

not only can an illegal find one but the IRS really doesn't care so long as they're getting the tax $$$:

IRS: Stop Letting Taxpayers Use Stolen Social Security Numbers

The story, featuring undocumented workers stealing Social Security numbers to apply for jobs and fill out W-2s under the watchful eye of the IRS, was first made public during a Senate Finance Committee meeting, when Sen. Dan Coats of Indiana asked IRS Commissioner John Koskinen to explain why the IRS doesn’t inform certain victims of employment-related identity theft — specifically people whose Social Security numbers have been used by undocumented immigrants to get work or fill out W-2 forms.

I rationalized these reports as little more than “echo chamber” attacks on Big Government. But a week later I read about it in The Hill. There it was: Koskinen confirming that when the IRS discovers undocumented immigrants have used a stolen SSN to apply for jobs or fill out W-2s but files their taxes using an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) — a number often provided to undocumented immigrants to pay taxes — they get a pass from the agency.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-levin/irs-stop-letting-taxpayer_b_9844642.html

• Like 2

Broward elections supervisor makes changes after being sued

Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes may be fighting a federal lawsuit, but she testified Tuesday that it has already pushed her to do more to uncover people who should be removed from the county’s voting rolls.

Snipes is in court defending her office against accusations brought by the conservative American Civil Rights Union that the county has thousands of ineligible voters on its lists. The ACRU, a Virginia-based nonprofit, is asking U.S. District Judge Beth Bloom to order the county to take additional steps in purging names that don’t belong on the rolls. The ACRU claims the county in recent years has had more voters on its rolls than eligible voting-age residents, or at the very least, that it has close to a 100 percent voter registration that it says is “improbable.”

The elections office began receiving jury recusal information this year from the Broward clerk of courts about residents who filed forms saying they could not serve on a jury because they were either a non-citizen or a convicted felon, Snipes said. The elections office can cross-reference that information against its voter rolls to see if any are voters that should be removed for the same reasons.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sb-broward-election-supervisor-testifies-20170728-story.html

• Like 1

Three things become respectable with age... old buildings, old politicians and old whores. Memory (with time) always polishes the roughness off the edges like a stone on the sea shore is polished by the surf. W was a fucking tool and was run by his 'handlers'. Some of the worst acts of terrorism happened on his watch. Remember him crowing about 'mission accomplished'? Jesus fuck people try to pull your heads out will you..

• Like 2

Memory (with time) always polishes the roughness off the edges like a stone on the sea shore is polished by the surf.

Well, not the Bush family roughness - at least not locally.

Geronimo’s Heirs Sue Secret Yale Society Over His Skull

Geronimo died a prisoner of war at Fort Sill, Okla., in 1909. A longstanding tradition among members of Skull and Bones holds that Prescott S. Bush — father of President George Bush and grandfather of President George W. Bush — broke into the grave with some classmates during World War I and made off with the skull, two bones, a bridle and some stirrups, all of which were put on display at the group’s clubhouse in New Haven, known as the Tomb.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us/20geronimo.html?mcubz=1

• Like 1