• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

We know it just the same as Republicans would benefit from low income voters being adversely effected. I don't want to make voter turnout even lower in this country, and I'm sick of defining the issue through a B&W, D vs R cost/benefit analysis. Let me make this perfectly clear, I'm committed to fairness. My point is there are two valid points on both sides. Deny one or the other and I'm all about pulling your head out of your ass.

Also, you can't dramatically change the system without throwing the system out of balance. If there is substantial voter fraud, and clear evidence to support the need for ID requirements, THEN it's common sense. Our voting requirements have been in place for centuries, but I would have no problem implementing change over a 5-10 year period. Throw the switch over night and you FUCK up the slowly evolving electoral equilibrium.

we put a man on the moon but you're worried honest voting might destroy the country? are you cereal, para!?!

voter-voter-just-plain-common-senseone-c

mexican-voter-law1.jpg

• Like 2

Something about the way hes handling Texas. Meeting officials, first responders, victims. Seams real , fuck empathy need effectiveness.

http://scout.com/college/oregon/Board/102725/Contents/CNN-Senior-WH-Correspondent-Blasts-Trump-for-Harvey-Reaction-106644017

Exactly what i would expect a CNN douchebag reporter to say.Trump himself can do nothing to fix the mess mother nature created.Words won't change what happened.

• Like 1

The mail in vote is heavily favored by republicans. Show me any evidence that more fraud is taking place. Estimates of 3% of voters would be impacted by I'd laws., I think that is high, but even 1/2 of 1%?would far exceed fraudulent votes. Prove otherwise.

How can you prove anything if nobody (Democrats) is willing to look into it ?

• Like 1

You want to make an argument, look at the links I posted, or better yet, look at what Dallas is litigating right now.

You live in Cali.Why did the Democrats start issuing drivers licenses to illegals ? so they would have an ID to vote even though they aren't citizens.So simple.Voter fraud is what that would be called.

• Like 1

Exactly what i would expect a CNN douchebag reporter to say.Trump himself can do nothing to fix the mess mother nature created.Words won't change what happened.

Words can't change what happened but soothing and supportive inspirational words can help with healing process.

You live in Cali.Why did the Democrats start issuing drivers licenses to illegals ? so they would have an ID to vote even though they aren't citizens.So simple.Voter fraud is what that would be called.

You live in Cali, you should look that one up before you make a fool of yourself.

we put a man on the moon but you're worried honest voting might destroy the country? are you cereal, para!?!

Destroy the country... I don't recall saying that. The funniest damn thing, I've never taken a side here, but because I don't echo your's, I'm the enemy and every one goes on the attack. I think this is where CLS would say TRIGGERED!!!!

What is it that makes it virtually impossible for you guys to consider the other side's position? WTF is so scary about that?

• Like 1

I will play devils advocate..show me where you got this information that is all you need to register to vote in California?

I've never taken a side here, but because I don't echo your's, I'm the enemy and every one goes on the attack. I think this is where CLS would say TRIGGERED!!!!

What is it that makes it virtually impossible for you guys to consider the other side's position? WTF is so scary about that?

zZQ09Vk.jpg

• Like 1

Destroy the country... I don't recall saying that. The funniest damn thing, I've never taken a side here, but because I don't echo your's, I'm the enemy and every one goes on the attack. I think this is where CLS would say TRIGGERED!!!! What is it that makes it virtually impossible for you guys to consider the other side's position? WTF is so scary about that?

What is "the other side" based on your logic?

I will play devils advocate..show me where you got this information that is all you need to register to vote in California?

they don't ask at poles, that's not known?

No para 1 legal vote not counting isn't as bad. Tons of fraud, some mistakes. It's like immigration , simple. :)

As far as trump effectiveness , in Texas..

FEMA starting drills after eclipse that Cary into Huston? Military equipment ban for police lifted. Talk to me Don.

What is this going to look like next few weeks? God bless Texas

I find it hypocritical that the leftists keep on pounding the Russians alleged interference in our elections, yet they are against voter ID cards all while getting huge amounts of money funneled into the DNC by foreign entities such as Soros.....holy mother of God, you people are the biggest hypocrite bunch I have ever seen!

• Like 1

,..and some cause and effect,...........the transgender store letting people just go where each wants to go,...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Man-Secretly-Recorded-Women-in-Fitting-Rooms-Police-440355683.html

"New Jersey Man Secretly Recorded Women in Fitting Rooms"

Who did not see that one coming down the road

The 0.5% and tr8er
  • Like 1

You live in Cali, you should look that one up before you make a fool of yourself.

AB 60 and AB 1461.AB 1461 will automatically register you to vote upon receiving a Cali drivers license,signed by moonbeam in 2017.No worries though,they have safeguards in place to make sure an illegal can't vote  B)  I registered to vote online with a Driver license and SSN number.Too easy.So there is a definite possibility that there is voter fraud,it's really not that difficult to understand.I can't believe guys want to deny it exists.There were stories on your favorite news channels reporting it.

• Like 2