Welcome to Control

"Research has found that people can simply be drugged into compliance with the help of some hormones"

http://www.brudirect.com/news.php?id=32471

Right now the study is in getting people to give up nationalism. What stops a government when it finds it can control you with a dose of hormones. Population control the quick and easy way. Just dose them with Oxytocin.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not really possible to support fraud or the lack of it since not actual study or records investigation has been taken on a national level. But for some reason Democrats refuse to look into it and claim there is not fraud happening, when indeed there is. Most of my observation is based on what I have seen or read on the news. And the Left leaning news at that.

The latest being a woman who is in jeopardy of being deported for voting illegally and another for voting multiple times.

Let's wait for the committee looking into it comes out with its findings, although Schumer already wants it done away with. Why? Why not take a look and see what is really going on? Are the Democrats trying to suppress something?

As for Voter I.D. Why not? We need an I.D. for almost everything else, why not to prove that we still hold that right to do so. As Citizen and a non Felon.

Dems have everything to lose and nothing to gain with that study. Right now the consensus is that voter fraud is a tiny fraction of the vote, and only made an issue in states trying to push for ID laws. I suppose if Dems did a study they could shut up that issue, but the next claim would just follow. So it would be pointless for them. I hope a study is done personally. A very small portion of illegals would risk getting caught just to vote, especially in a non swing state. The poor without ID's, birth certificates, passports, mailing addresses on the other hand actually represents a sizable population contrary to your assertion. Republicans just don't care for those votes.

All this shit from both sides, trying to actually fuck with the voting system is really just pathetic. Earn the vote, don't try to impact the process.

Believe me, having an ID for you and me is completely reasonable. But for those whom it is, this type of legislation diminishes their vote.

i don't want illegal votes. But more importantly, I don't ever want to tell a citizen no when they show up to do their duty.

Obviously the question of ID/voter fraud is yet another polarized cluster fuck, so let's stick to objective facts and not hyperbole or anecdotal evidence. In January, weeks before he was sworn in, Trump claimed massive voter fraud where between 3 and 5 million “illegals” voted for Hillary and that's how she won the popular vote. In May he appointed a commission to investigate and to date there is unanimous agreement that Trumps claim is false.

Given this baseless claim questions the integrity of our electoral process and therefore our democracy, was it irresponsible, or even self serving to make it? Was it intended to undermine the perceived legitimacy of the US government? And if so, is that a good, or a bad thing? Remember the fact that the DNC establishment gutted Sanders behind closed doors, and the RNC has been attempting the same with Trump. That should not be lost in this question.

Trumps appointed Commission to investigate voter fraud

https://www.apnews.com/78ecd2bdc0ca46a5ad2a1afb4cd122a2/Trump-launches-commission-to-investigate-voter-fraud

From the left

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Close to center

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/trump-voter-fraud-commission-heres-what-to-know.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-voter-fraud-investigation-election-kris-kobach-2017-6

From the right

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/11/exclusive-federal-data-resolve-vote-fraud-debate-says-vice-chairman-election-integrity-panel/

Welcome to Control

"Research has found that people can simply be drugged into compliance with the help of some hormones"

http://www.brudirect.com/news.php?id=32471

Right now the study is in getting people to give up nationalism. What stops a government when it finds it can control you with a dose of hormones. Population control the quick and easy way. Just dose them with Oxytocin.

The full quote from Karl Marx: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

Obviously the question of ID/voter fraud is yet another polarized cluster fuck, so let's stick to objective facts and not hyperbole or anecdotal evidence. In January, weeks before he was sworn in, Trump claimed massive voter fraud where between 3 and 5 million “illegals” voted for Hillary and that's how she won the popular vote. In May he appointed a commission to investigate and to date there is unanimous agreement that Trumps claim is false.

Given this baseless claim questions the integrity of our electoral process and therefore our democracy, was it irresponsible, or even self serving to make it? Was it intended to undermine the perceived legitimacy of the US government? And if so, is that a good, or a bad thing? Remember the fact that the DNC establishment gutted Sanders behind closed doors, and the RNC has been attempting the same with Trump. That should not be lost in this question.

Trumps appointed Commission to investigate voter fraud

https://www.apnews.com/78ecd2bdc0ca46a5ad2a1afb4cd122a2/Trump-launches-commission-to-investigate-voter-fraud

From the left

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Close to center

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/trump-voter-fraud-commission-heres-what-to-know.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-voter-fraud-investigation-election-kris-kobach-2017-6

From the right

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/11/exclusive-federal-data-resolve-vote-fraud-debate-says-vice-chairman-election-integrity-panel/

It is all irrelevant, one illegal vote is too many, Mexican voter laws are better than ours, as an American you should be ashamed of yourself for enabling voter fraud by not doing something so simple like ID verification, it is absolutely ridiculously stupid not to do it.

Come on KO, it's not that simple, so stop lashing out at me with shame BS. I'm willing to keep an open mind to try and see both sides and once again, because I don't agree with your side, I'm stupid? Grow up.

People lose touch with subjectivity when they have their head stuck too far up their own reality. It's simple only if you close your view of everything else. You can't deny that ID requirements would eliminate more than one legal vote so is that too many?

People lose touch with subjectivity when they have their head stuck too far up their own reality. It's simple only if you close your view of everything else. You can't deny that ID requirements would eliminate more than one legal vote so is that too many?

Are you actually making excuses for lazy people now?, How many people voted on average in the last 10 general elections?, How many registered voters are there?, What's our total population?

People that want to participate in the process will do so, people who don't won't vote, you can't argue against common sense.

• Like 1

Are you actually making excuses for lazy people now?, How many people voted on average in the last 10 general elections?, How many registered voters are there?,

What's our total population?

People that want to participate in the process will do so, people who don't won't vote, you can't argue against common sense.

I think most don't vote because their attitude is what for. Popular vote don't matter, its the electors. Here in CA, most don't vote, at least the ones I know about. My son didn't vote because he knew that Clinton was going to take the electors. But then, I asked him about the local measures?

You can't deny that ID requirements would eliminate more than one legal vote so is that too many?

I can deny it. If you're not smart enough to get one on your own you're an idiot and don't need to vote. If you lack the funds to pay for a voter ID we can waive the fee if your financial situation indicates your inability to pay. Are you sure you ain't worried about how to explain why people who can't speak any English have a "legal" right to vote?

You can say it - we all know it: voter ID costs democrats votes because they are no longer able to bus in the non-English speaking residents of Chinatown or Little Mexico to vote the way their smugglers and smuggler-enablers need them to vote in a way that keeps them enslaved and legal Americans taxed to the breaking point to subsidize the corporate and individual welfare programs that is necessary to keep the vicious cycle going.

I'm just mind blown by this, it isn't rocket science, it's a fucking card, people have tons of them for saving a few cents here and there (rewards cards) but nooooo God forbid we require valid identification for voting, you're a racist bigot!

Un fucking real....

I can deny it. If you're not smart enough to get one on your own you're an idiot and don't need to vote. If you lack the funds to pay for a voter ID we can waive the fee if your financial situation indicates your inability to pay. Are you sure you ain't worried about how to explain why people who can't speak any English have a "legal" right to vote?

You can say it - we all know it: voter ID costs democrats votes because they are no longer able to bus in the non-English speaking residents of Chinatown or Little Mexico to vote the way their smugglers and smuggler-enablers need them to vote in a way that keeps them enslaved and legal Americans taxed to the breaking point to subsidize the corporate and individual welfare programs that is necessary to keep the vicious cycle going.

We know it just the same as Republicans would benefit from low income voters being adversely effected. I don't want to make voter turnout even lower in this country, and I'm sick of defining the issue through a B&W, D vs R cost/benefit analysis. Let me make this perfectly clear, I'm committed to fairness. My point is there are two valid points on both sides. Deny one or the other and I'm all about pulling your head out of your ass.

Also, you can't dramatically change the system without throwing the system out of balance. If there is substantial voter fraud, and clear evidence to support the need for ID requirements, THEN it's common sense. Our voting requirements have been in place for centuries, but I would have no problem implementing change over a 5-10 year period. Throw the switch over night and you FUCK up the slowly evolving electoral equilibrium.

It isn't a dramatic change, you register, go to DMV and get picture taken (like you do when renewing your DL) and wait for it in the mail.....

How does this throw the current broken system out of balance??

I'm seriously dumbfounded here.

• Like 1

I'm just mind blown by this, it isn't rocket science, it's a fucking card, people have tons of them for saving a few cents here and there (rewards cards) but nooooo God forbid we require valid identification for voting, you're a racist bigot!

Un fucking real....

KO, it's time for you to go fuck yourself.

• Like 1