Re: Deplorables - I agree 100% with the assessment one of the former Prime Ministers of Australia,John Howard gave on that.

In summary he was saying that for HRC to come out with the term "deplorables"  only served to alienate those who are voters.

What I say to that and maybe others too would say is that those people she was labelling likely were not from her base,Howard's point is that when you campaign you do so to win as many hearts,minds and votes.

The deplorables label is opposite to that and if anything was then seen as a badge of honor.

HRC as I saw it had some weird out of this reality view that she was entitled to the Presidency.

No one is entitled to it.

Ever.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump insiders are saying the same thing. He is not who the base voted for. Bannon and gorka were long time supporters that put him in a position to win.

We'll have to see how things shake out.. looking more and more everyday like the deep state has regained control.

Looks like their plan is NK/other shit to follow soon

They committed suicide the minute they elected GB Jr.  That was the beginning of the slow end.  They will most likely continue to fail for a while yet though.  Interesting timing of that article though.

Can we even find any solid work done by a dem in the last 25.. ?? No troll

I think he was referring to Canada's demise now that you too have an ex tv host in charge. The gay part was obviously just a descriptor.

I do appreciate the clarification.

• Like 1

Triggered.

Oh you spend all day making the same type comments about the states, oh but lets not make a comment about dear old Canada.

Triggered? Naw that was a 'right back at ya'....

Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;

"'Tis your own dirty image you see;

For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –

That your blackness is mirrored in me.

Triggered? Naw that was a 'right back at ya'....

Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;

"'Tis your own dirty image you see;

For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –

That your blackness is mirrored in me.

Mike Pence give no fucks

anigif_enhanced-11276-1427012605-12.gif

• Like 4