• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

should we tell him that it's impossible for Trump to fail because the derailing of Hillary's coronation was the victory and anything else Trump does is just icing on the cake?

Imposable for Trump to fail... as though there's nothing at stake here? I'm confused, are you a patriot standing up for veterans and suffering Americans, aren't you looking for change and someone to drain the swamp, or are you just a self centered POS nihilist? Everyone knows Trump sold betrayed Americans on the idea he was the ultimate fuck you to the establishment who abandoned them, and then... Naaaaah Psych! 

IMO, the only way for a politician to truly be an anti-establishmentarian is to not take a side. Hanging an R or a D on their name means they're beholding to the establishment's power structure of "for and by the 1%". Am I pissed America elected one of them president? You have no fucking idea... FUCK I wish we had an independent third party option in 2016!!! Mark my words, Trumps tax bill will be all about arguing over crumbs while covering up inheritance tax breaks to maintain the wealthy elite establishment's vision for the future. Do you remember during the primaries Trump talking about a one time tax break on bringing money hidden off shore back into this country? If he doesn't get his inheritance tax breaks through the house, you will never hear him say that again.

Now, try not to jump into your fox holes and stick with me for just a second. Look at the historic pendulum effect in US elections since WWII. FDR/Truman(D) Eisenhower( R) JFK/Johnson(D) Nixon/Ford( R) Carter(D) Reagan/Bush( R) Clinton(D) Bush2.0( R) Obama(D) Trump( R)

So what the fuck do you think's coming after a divisive maniac (R ) like Trump? (D) and trust me, it ante going to be pretty. 

And no, I'm not being bias by puting a space in ( R), because if I don't, it turns into ®

If you need to hang a label on me you could say I'm an antiestablishment libertarian humanist with anarchic tendencies.

Bullshit, you are pro establishment, that's why you hate Trump so much, anyone anywhere that is anti establishment would have voted for him for that very reason, you've been anti Trump since the beginning, you either supported Hillary and are ashamed to admit it, or you felt threatened by Trump's promise to bring down the status quo, you are comfortable with big government, stop hiding it.

• Like 1

Anyone truly "anti-establishment" (fucking buzz word) should reasonably vote for someone who doesn't have a history like Trump. Voting against Hillary left you with several other choices. Three that all were on most cards. Thus, it wasn't just a vote against Hillary, it was a vote for Trump. A guy who is the antithesis of who he claims to represent. So sorry. I voted against Hillary, but I sure as shit didn't let my pen get near this international embarrassment. That was more of a vote against the establishment. Not voting would be the best I suppose.

• Like 1

Anyone truly "anti-establishment" (fucking buzz word) should reasonably vote for someone who doesn't have a history like Trump. Voting against Hillary left you with several other choices. Three that all were on most cards. Thus, it wasn't just a vote against Hillary, it was a vote for Trump. A guy who is the antithesis of who he claims to represent. So sorry. I voted against Hillary, but I sure as shit didn't let my pen get near this international embarrassment. That was more of a vote against the establishment. Not voting would be the best I suppose.

What???? I thought you bought into your leftist mantra, so change of hearts and promises to make good don't apply here right?, Oh shit, I forgot that does not apply when you're running as a republican, only if it says you're a democrat on the ticket it applies.

I love the hypocrisy!

I thought my point was pretty clear. Trump is not who his supporters voted for. Not hating, just sharing some Trump reality.

You want my real opinion of Obama? He was not who his supporters voted for.

If you need to hang a label on me you could say I'm an antiestablishment libertarian humanist with anarchic tendencies.

Trump is exactly who his voters thought he was.You pointed out all of those things as if nobody knew of them before he was elected.I'm pretty sure the media had all the bases covered well before election day.The establishment you despise is the reason you have what you have,freedom.Visit Cuba,North Korea or any other non-Democratic country and then tell us how bad America is.

• Like 1

Imposable for Trump to fail... as though there's nothing at stake here?

Oh, there's lots at stake but it's all for the folks on the left side of the aisle. California is going from a deep navy blue to the lightest robin's egg blue you've ever seen. It's not red or even pink yet but Governor Moonbeam has fallen silent and even Hollywood has figured out that every time they bash Trump it comes back to bite them in the wallet. ICE is plucking illegals out of Cali sanctuary cities at will and the state hasn't been able to do thing one to prevent even the most harmless illegal mom from being sent back. Cali dems' ineffectiveness against Trump can only embolden the state's GOP as well as draw centrists to a president actively undermining Cali's oppressive and overtaxing dems.

The RINOs opposing Trump are not only seeing their poll number drop but are stunned to see him endorsing their opponents. Jobs are trickling into the rust belt after decades of leaving. Canada's Trudeau has backpedaled on his offer of amnesty to all illegals fleeing the US. Pelosi, Schumer and Warren, the dems' "brightest" stars, are punchlines. Hillary, Bill, Barrack and Michelle are keeping their heads low. They may be part of the "resistance" but their battlefield contribution seems to be popping out of their twitter foxholes once a month and firing a vague volley of "Mean people suck!" before ducking back down so as to distance themselves from an imploding party in hopes that they will survive their party's political destruction and be able to lead whatever emerges from it's charred remains.

Kid Rock and Antonio Sabado have Trump fans excited while the mainstream press dusts off the corpses of Arnie Schwarzenegger, the Bushes and even Mitt "Binders Full of Women" Romney in a failed attempt to regain the ear of Trump supporters.

Trump hasn't advanced his agenda far enough to suit me yet but the right people are squealing. I don't know any Trump supporters who think he is failing or any dem supporters who see them retaking any power in '18.

• Like 2

Imposable for Trump to fail... as though there's nothing at stake here? I'm confused, are you a patriot standing up for veterans and suffering Americans, aren't you looking for change and someone to drain the swamp, or are you just a self centered POS nihilist? Everyone knows Trump sold betrayed Americans on the idea he was the ultimate fuck you to the establishment who abandoned them, and then... Naaaaah Psych! 

IMO, the only way for a politician to truly be an anti-establishmentarian is to not take a side. Hanging an R or a D on their name means they're beholding to the establishment's power structure of "for and by the 1%". Am I pissed America elected one of them president? You have no fucking idea... FUCK I wish we had an independent third party option in 2016!!! Mark my words, Trumps tax bill will be all about arguing over crumbs while covering up inheritance tax breaks to maintain the wealthy elite establishment's vision for the future. Do you remember during the primaries Trump talking about a one time tax break on bringing money hidden off shore back into this country? If he doesn't get his inheritance tax breaks through the house, you will never hear him say that again.

Now, try not to jump into your fox holes and stick with me for just a second. Look at the historic pendulum effect in US elections since WWII. FDR/Truman(D) Eisenhower( R) JFK/Johnson(D) Nixon/Ford( R) Carter(D) Reagan/Bush( R) Clinton(D) Bush2.0( R) Obama(D) Trump( R)

So what the fuck do you think's coming after a divisive maniac (R ) like Trump? (D) and trust me, it ante going to be pretty. 

And no, I'm not being bias by puting a space in ( R), because if I don't, it turns into ®

Bullshit, you are pro establishment, that's why you hate Trump so much, anyone anywhere that is anti establishment would have voted for him for that very reason, you've been anti Trump since the beginning, you either supported Hillary and are ashamed to admit it, or you felt threatened by Trump's promise to bring down the status quo, you are comfortable with big government, stop hiding it.

Oh, there's lots at stake but it's all for the folks on the left side of the aisle. California is going from a deep navy blue to the lightest robin's egg blue you've ever seen. It's not red or even pink yet but Governor Moonbeam has fallen silent and even Hollywood has figured out that every time they bash Trump it comes back to bite them in the wallet. ICE is plucking illegals out of Cali sanctuary cities at will and the state hasn't been able to do thing one to prevent even the most harmless illegal mom from being sent back. Cali dems' ineffectiveness against Trump can only embolden the state's GOP as well as draw centrists to a president actively undermining Cali's oppressive and overtaxing dems.

The RINOs opposing Trump are not only seeing their poll number drop but are stunned to see him endorsing their opponents. Jobs are trickling into the rust belt after decades of leaving. Canada's Trudeau has backpedaled on his offer of amnesty to all illegals fleeing the US. Pelosi, Schumer and Warren, the dems' "brightest" stars, are punchlines. Hillary, Bill, Barrack and Michelle are keeping their heads low. They may be part of the "resistance" but their battlefield contribution seems to be popping out of their twitter foxholes once a month and firing a vague volley of "Mean people suck!" before ducking back down so as to distance themselves from an imploding party in hopes that they will survive their party's political destruction and be able to lead whatever emerges from it's charred remains.

Kid Rock and Antonio Sabado have Trump fans excited while the mainstream press dusts off the corpses of Arnie Schwarzenegger, the Bushes and even Mitt "Binders Full of Women" Romney in a failed attempt to regain the ear of Trump supporters.

Trump hasn't advanced his agenda far enough to suit me yet but the right people are squealing. I don't know any Trump supporters who think he is failing or any dem supporters who see them retaking any power in '18.

First off, I didn't vote for president in 2016 and I've said than more than once. I despise Trump going back 30 years as a 1%er POS, the way many conservatives and Libertarians  see him, so in your B&W mind that means I have to be for Hillary. That assumption is narrow minded. I make a HUGE distinction between upholding our system of government the rule of law and protecting the constitution, and what the swamp Washington establishment is. I have faith that our forefathers had it right, and that the established power structure is twisting it to server their goals.

a.d._510_n_ok, It comes as no shock that you'd jump straight into your right vs. left fox hole. BTW Thanks for the lesson on Cali, LMFAO

http://www.thedailybeast.com/houston-told-people-to-stay-for-harvey-now-they-cant-get-out

Houston Orders First Evacuations, Days After It Told People to Stay for Harvey

Houston floods. Always all the time. Someone sneeze hard and some street if going to flood. Why would anyone say stay, when everyone knows for a fact going to be serious flooding.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/texas-governor-mayor-split-over-if-houston-needed-evacuations-1503880263

"Mr. Turner, a Democrat, and other local officials urged residents to stay in their homes"

'cuz democrat have to create crisis where one could have been avoided.

The Cajun Navy on the way,..

http://www.wafb.com/story/36227295/cajun-navy-to-texas-were-coming-as-quick-as-we-can

DIQnhV-VoAAKTcZ.jpg
  • Like 1

Similar confusion that happened on San Jose when the coyote creek flooded and certain neighborhoods got flodded. Now, there is a class suit against the city and water district due to confusion of directives. Both city and water district pointing fingers at one another.

• Like 1

BTW Thanks for the lesson on Cali, LMFAO

absolutely not a problem :)

>Trump will never run

>Trump will never breach 15%

>Trump will never win New Hampshire

>Trump will never release his financials

>Trump will never breach 25%

>Trump will never win SC

>Trump will never breach 35%

>Trump will never breach 50%

>Trump will never reach 1237

>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin

>Trump will never win unbound delegates

>Trump will never recover after Colorado

>Trump will never be the nominee

>Trump will never predict BREXIT

>Trump will never pivot to the GE

>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP

>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states

>Trump will never reach 270

>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs

>Trump will never be POTUS

>Trump will never repeal Obamacare

>Trump will never block the Trans-Pacific Partnership

>Trump will never build the Dakota Access Pipeline

>Trump will never stop immigration from the Middle East

>Trump will never start the bidding process for the wall

>Trump will never take action against sanctuary cities

>Trump will never get his supreme court nominee confirmed

>Trump will never deport illegal aliens

>Trump will never deport DACA recipients

>Trump will never get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall

>Trump will never get his full Cabinet in office

>Trump will never win all 4 special elections

^^^~~~This is where we are right now~~~^^^

>Trump's healthcare bill will never become law

>Trump will never finish the wall

>Trump will never abolish Common Core

>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals

>Trump will never survive the 4 years

>Trump will never win a second term

>Trump will never Repeal Birthright Citizenship

>Trump will never Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act

>Trump will never Repeal the NFA

>Trump will never MAGA

• Like 3

absolutely not a problem :)

>Trump will never run  True.  He'd likely have a heart attack.

>Trump will never breach 15%  False.   He actually did this one.

>Trump will never win New Hampshire   True.  Clinton won New Hampshire

>Trump will never release his financials    True

>Trump will never breach 25%   False.  Looks like he got 25.5% of eligible voters.

>Trump will never win SC    False

>Trump will never breach 35%    True

>Trump will never breach 50%    True

>Trump will never reach 1237     False

>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin    False

>Trump will never win unbound delegates    False

>Trump will never recover after Colorado      False

>Trump will never be the nominee      False

>Trump will never predict BREXIT      Who said this?  

>Trump will never pivot to the GE     ?

>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP    True

>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states     False

>Trump will never reach 270       False

>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs     Any?  

>Trump will never be POTUS       False

>Trump will never repeal Obamacare     Unknown

>Trump will never block the Trans-Pacific Partnership     False

>Trump will never build the Dakota Access Pipeline       True,  Fucker doesn't build shit.

>Trump will never stop immigration from the Middle East    True

>Trump will never start the bidding process for the wall      False   Is that an accomplishment?

>Trump will never take action against sanctuary cities      

>Trump will never get his supreme court nominee confirmed    False

>Trump will never deport illegal aliens     False

>Trump will never deport DACA recipients      ?

>Trump will never get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall     True

>Trump will never get his full Cabinet in office      True

>Trump will never win all 4 special elections      True, he wasn't even a candidate.

^^^~~~This is where we are right now~~~^^^

>Trump's healthcare bill will never become law

>Trump will never finish the wall

>Trump will never abolish Common Core

>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals

>Trump will never survive the 4 years

>Trump will never win a second term

>Trump will never Repeal Birthright Citizenship

>Trump will never Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act

>Trump will never Repeal the NFA

>Trump will never MAGA

There were a bunch of false statements up there.  You got a few right though.  

lol