banana-peel_wide-d9a03d2acf5f572ca6e6c2f

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/a-banana-peel-traumatized-university-of-mississippi-students/ar-AAr4uhF

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2017/08/30/discarded-banana-peel-causes-racial-hysteria-at-ole-miss-n2375376

Discarded Banana Peel Causes Racial Hysteria at Ole Miss

Some kid tosses out a banana peel, it happens to land in a tree,...........some sorority sister happens upon the banana peel and next thing you know, hysteria.

Maybe now we can get Al Gore to help get all the Black cars in Mississippi repainted -

so they don't offend any of the students.That way,they could help make it a "Safe Place",&

help the "Global Warming" cause at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, he put the banana peel on a tree cuz he could not find a garbage can. I think it was by accident. And supposedly if the banana peel had a nooze, then its a racially motivated symbol. Dang, I need to be edumecated!

• Like 3

Why ?

Insert sighing noise here.

Nobody gets my sense of humour; its a sarcastic poke at two guys, both with equally bad hair cuts who cant keep their egos in check.

Ya gotta admit though, Murica has a history of getting into armed conflicts.

Just sayin..............

• Like 1

Nobody gets my sense of humour; its a sarcastic poke at two guys, both with equally bad hair cuts who cant keep their egos in check.

Just sayin..............

War is very lucrative for the establishment, believe me when I say Americans don't want war, nobody wants to send their family to the slaughter house!

Just sayin..............

I'm pretty sure the whole world has a history of getting into armed conflicts.Not just America.

• Like 1