• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have thought the word photoshop could trigger someone.In KO's defense the picture does look odd.All those people in the room full of water and not one ripple on the water.Some people are overreacting to this.Jesus.

Right, the word photoshop is what did it, that's Bull Shit John! "That's photoshop, and so is the grannies waste deep in water, unless they're all dead since there's no ripples...SMH". Your empathy for KO here is touching but he doesn't know fuck all about what he's talking about and walked all over what that picture means to the many people not waring aluminum foil hats. Let's entertain the Idea these grannies waste deep in water are real, very much alive, and quite possibly lived near Rhapakatui. Then would he have a right to be pissed by KO's SENTENCE? 

You did write," typical liberal, overreacting....

So this is how it's being defined, more left right shit? I think I'm going to be sick. Empathy for Texas starts with showing that you actually have empathy. From the comfort of your safe dry dwelling, according to your Fuck You position, Rhapakatui has no reason to be offended, and if we speak in his defense it's because we're over reaching liberals. You have the emotional intelligence of a dung beetle. I have family just east of Corpus Christy, my cousin (retired Navy pilot), My aunt (well over 80) and another cousin in VA (in HLS) who has a home in Texas. I'm not triggered, I'm disgusted. BTW, ask KO if he knows what a polarizer filter is.

Did you know most "alt-right" leaders are sexual deviants and/ or drug/ alcohol addicts?

Seriously? you must be trolling. Lets see that's 2, maybe.

• Like 3

Right, the word photoshop is what did it, that's Bull Shit John! "That's photoshop, and so is the grannies waste deep in water, unless they're all dead since there's no ripples...SMH". Your empathy for KO here is touching but he doesn't know fuck all about what he's talking about and walked all over what that picture means to the many people not waring aluminum foil hats. Let's entertain the Idea these grannies waste deep in water are real, very much alive, and quite possibly lived near Rhapakatui. Then would he have a right to be pissed by KO's SENTENCE? 

So this is how it's being defined, more left right shit? I think I'm going to be sick. Empathy for Texas starts with showing that you actually have empathy. From the comfort of your safe dry dwelling, according to your Fuck You position, Rhapakatui has no reason to be offended, and if we speak in his defense it's because we're over reaching liberals. You have the emotional intelligence of a dung beetle. I have family just east of Corpus Christy, my cousin (retired Navy pilot), My aunt (well over 80) and another cousin in VA (in HLS) who has a home in Texas. I'm not triggered, I'm disgusted. BTW, ask KO if he knows what a polarizer filter is.

We've already covered this.Amazing how a comment/opinion about a picture turns into "you have no empathy for these victims"  Reminds me of our media whining about Trump not saying exactly the right thing about the Charlottesville incident or even the Texas thing.If for some some strange reason you think i believe that photo is fake,i don't know what to tell you.Go back to listing all the reasons you hate Trump,it makes more sense than you climbing aboard this little argument that originally had nothing to do with you.Please read my post about Texas and shut up.

• Like 2

We've already covered this.Amazing how a comment/opinion about a picture turns into "you have no empathy for these victims"  Reminds me of our media whining about Trump not saying exactly the right thing about the Charlottesville incident or even the Texas thing.If for some some strange reason you think i believe that photo is fake,i don't know what to tell you.Go back to listing all the reasons you hate Trump,it makes more sense than you climbing aboard this little argument that originally had nothing to do with you.Please read my post about Texas and shut up.

Nice try John,  No, this has always been about what a dick response KO gave regarding Rhapakatui (A TEXAN who is in it) being insulted by him suggesting the photo of "garnnies waste deep in water" was faked. You climbed aboard this little argument when you came to KO's defense, so you can stuff that one straight up your ass.

You want to redirect this generalizing everybody's feeling in left vs right terms, Charlottesville, media BS, all the reasons I hate Trump, blah blah blah, all because you don't have a leg to stand on. I've been in PM contact with Rhapakatui from the day Harvey hit, listened to his anger about KO's stupid ass "comment/opinion", I have family there in Texas, so WTF are you doing here? Oh yeah, you get to tell us when this is covered. 

Go ahead, give us some more liberal's suck blathering, your rolling. 

Isn't it?! :rofl:

It is stunning how a comment about a picture looking like photoshop turned into "KO believes there's no flooding" "KO has no empathy" "KO is an idiot" I do agree with the idiot part though, I actually can be the biggest idiot you'll ever meet.....but I do it purposely to make people laugh at me, so.....ya keep calling me names, I not only enjoy the entertainment but it gives you an outlet to release your frustrations :thumbup:

• Like 2