Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

isn"t Paradime 1/4 Italiano?

I want some pepper balls,,,,,    aka meat balls

Oh My God Dude, that's so racial profiling.

36770896865_24418899cc.jpg

There's Russian Meatballs (kotleti) Trump's favorite, Iranian (kal-e gonjeshki) Meatballs Obama's favorite, Canadian Meatball (ragoût de boulettes) I won't say they're Mike Fav, cuz I don't want to be corrected, Swedish same as Finnish Meatballs (lihapullat) during 800 A.D. the Vikings collected them all threwout Europe, Chinese (wanzi) aka "Four Joy Meatballs" (四喜丸子—Sì xǐ wánzi), Afghani Meatballs (Kofta-Chelou) McMaster's ball of choice, Mexican also Argentinian Meatball (Labondigas) nod to KO, German Meatballs (Fleischlaibchen) lost those in WWII, Israeli Meatballs (ktzitzot basar) (קציצות בשר‎‎) not a matza ball, but I dare you to find the meat, Jamaican style beef Jerk Meatballs... Seriously, thats what they call'm, Greek Meatballs (Keftedes), Bulgarian Meatballs (kyufte), Moroccan Meatballs (Tagine Kefta), Romanian meatballs (Chiftele),all variations on a efte ufte ifte theme, Hungarian Meatballs (Paradicsomos Húsgombóc) not even joking with the name, Vietnamese Meatballs (thịt viên hay mọc, bò viên, cá viên) their name for rice noodle soup with rich broth, beef, sprouts, and fresh herbs... (Pho) WTF? and everyone's favorite almôndegas [aɫˈmõdɨɣɐʃ] Portuguese Meatballs.

I gotcha F'n meatballs RVD.

• Like 2

Oh My God Dude, that's so racial profiling.

36770896865_24418899cc.jpg

There's Russian Meatballs (kotleti) Trump's favorite, Iranian (kal-e gonjeshki) Meatballs Obama's favorite, Canadian Meatball (ragoût de boulettes) I won't say they're Mike Fav, cuz I don't want to be corrected, Swedish same as Finnish Meatballs (lihapullat) during 800 A.D. the Vikings collected them all threwout Europe, Chinese (wanzi) aka "Four Joy Meatballs" (四喜丸子—Sì xǐ wánzi), Afghani Meatballs (Kofta-Chelou) McMaster's ball of choice, Mexican also Argentinian Meatball (Labondigas) nod to KO, German Meatballs (Fleischlaibchen) lost those in WWII, Israeli Meatballs (ktzitzot basar) (קציצות בשר‎‎) not a matza ball, but I dare you to find the meat, Jamaican style beef Jerk Meatballs... Seriously, thats what they call'm, Greek Meatballs (Keftedes), Bulgarian Meatballs (kyufte), Moroccan Meatballs (Tagine Kefta), Romanian meatballs (Chiftele),all variations on a efte ufte ifte theme, Hungarian Meatballs (Paradicsomos Húsgombóc) not even joking with the name, Vietnamese Meatballs (thịt viên hay mọc, bò viên, cá viên) their name for rice noodle soup with beef broth and fresh herbs... (Pho) WTF? and everyone's favorite almôndegas [aɫˈmõdɨɣɐʃ] Portuguese Meatballs.

I gotcha F'm meatballs RVD.

Close enough, but it's actually "albóndigas" and I make my own from scratch, ground up sirloin add perejil, sal, pimienta, un poquito de Romero y listo, SI!

• Like 1

Love albondigas, yours similar to Mexican dish?

My baby sitter used to make them for use with angel hair pasta in a soup when I was a Kid. She used to toast the pasta first. Damn I miss that.

• Like 3

Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?

One of the more shocking things to learn about the white nationalists’ rally in Charlottesville this past week, was not that they blame the protestors for the death of Heather Heyer. As stupefying a statement as that is, you expect cowards like that to shift the blame away from themselves whenever possible. After all, the entire white power and neo-Nazi movement is based on blaming someone else for your problems.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Vice News’ Elle Reeve mentions that security for the neo-Nazis was not provided by the Charlottesville police, as one might expect, but by veterans of the Iraq/Afghan war.

To hear that these veterans claim they were ‘radicalized’ in Iraq and Afghanistan during their tours of duty is one of the more unfortunate things to come to light regarding the side-effects of serving your country.

By now, we’re all familiar with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and even with proper treatment, the debilitating state it can leave a returning soldier in, sometimes for the rest of their lives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/becoming-a-racist-the-unfortunate-side-effect-of-serving_us_5995afe4e4b056a2b0ef038c