• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to be a shake up at the top fire some 2, 3, 4, even a 5 star. This should never happen and now twice is short order another US Navy ship has had an impact with merchant marine.

http://www.cpf.navy.mil/news.aspx/130185

USS John S. McCain collides with merchant ship near Strait of Malacca

Is it just me seeing the irony here??????

• Like 1

Ironic:

didn't see Californians For Common Sense on the list so I just did some research. This name stems from a conservative group fighting a smoking ban in San Francisco back in 1978.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1978/08/13/page/42/article/proposition-5-burning-issue-for-californians

I just picked the name as an example.

I see it.

Problem with that ship is it always veers to the left.

All kidding aside,a very tragic accident.I feel sorry for 

those who were injured,etc.

Our oldest is on the carrier Gerald Ford,so I see it from

another side.

• Like 3

not supported by an candidate or candidate committee

The ultra funny thing is it is the essential Para point I hate it all and want to voice it. Now with Citizens United court ruling you can go out and find everyone else like you band together self fund or find a business that feels the same way and then have at it each and every political season.

IF a viable 3rd party was ever to show up. This is essentially the only way that party is going to get a footing. Spending outside the control of the two parties.

So after showing you a list of establishment political groups pouring huge amounts of anonymous money into their puppet candidates campaign, and a video of Donald J Trump himself saying "Super pacs are a disaster, they're a scam, they cause dishonesty.", you think my point is "I hate all and what to voice it"... Yeah, that's an ultra funny thing alright. :hmm:

Do you really think Hillary's or Trumps hundreds of millions of dolors in super pac campaign support came without a price? Like I said before, if you want to believe there's no campaign finance quid pro quo going on in Washington your welcome to that opinion. ​ Ask yourself something though, If Trump said that about super pacs, but wound up taking a shit load of that swamp scum money, why didn't the corporate establishment sell out anti Trump MSM jump all over that like stink on shit? Why does no one in the media left or right talk about campaign finance reform? What's to keep a corporation like Google from starting their own super pac, calling it America's Voice, and funding it all themselves for a Democratic candidate who wants the government to have access to everyones search history? Is that free speech? Is it possible this hidden sources of over a billion dolors in campaign money takes power way from we the people and serves the establishment's ability to manipulate the system in their favor? I think so, but I'm just a pointless hater of all so  :P

My point has been consistent throughout my participation on cuz. I want to know who's stuffing money in my candidates pocket.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1425986

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1426093

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1408369

So after showing you a list of establishment political groups pouring huge amounts of anonymous money into their puppet candidates campaign, and a video of Donald J Trump himself saying "Super pacs are a disaster, they're a scam, they cause dishonesty.", you think my point is "I hate all and what to voice it"... Yeah, that's an ultra funny thing alright. :hmm:

Do you really think Hillary's or Trumps hundreds of millions of dolors in super pac campaign support came without a price? Like I said before, if you want to believe there's no campaign finance quid pro quo going on in Washington your welcome to that opinion. ​ Ask yourself something though, If Trump said that about super pacs, but wound up taking a shit load of that swamp scum money, why didn't the corporate establishment sell out anti Trump MSM jump all over that like stink on shit? Why does no one in the media left or right talk about campaign finance reform? Is it possible this hidden sources of campaign money serves the establishment's ability to manipulate the system? I think so, but I'm just a pointless hater of all.  :P

My point has been consistent throughout my participation on cuz. I want to know who's stuffing money in my candidates pocket.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1425986

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1426093

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-president-trumps-murican-dictatorship-is-the-don-going-to-resign/?p=1408369

still trying to skip the law. shame.

Trump bringing it up in the primary, why not? Might get a triggered democrat to vote for him.

The law, is money spent outside of the candidates control. Want me to link your link again? Which is what,...........................

Heck lets really talk about money. Can not find the right link, but I think it was Cruz or Rubio that made a statement of shock that in congress you spend 10% of your time doing the business of the people and 90% fundraising.

One could simply say that is a good thing, less mess we have to deal with what ever they bring up. Or shame congress is always looking for someone to "stuff money into pockets"

Then you can always look at the fact not one of them ever writes a law in the first place, OR staff members. Congress both houses have left that to the lobbyist. So in all reality if Acme Big Business who loves candidate Jr, from little town nowhere, dose not have active lobbyist to write and promote what it want it matters not.

Want to reform something that might make a difference? Limit lobbyist, bring in term limits.

This "argument" about Citizens United is not one to start with. You and t8rer got your chain jerked by some media yahoo and boom triggered, along with few 1000 other democrats.

The stupidest of all, is anything dealing with people who funded any part of Trump's campaign. Unlike Hildabest who sold access to the highest levels of the federal government for money she did not have,......Trump has money. Already has the house in Florida and NYC, and a thriving business.

Oh let me put a million dollars into this Trump campaign I am sure and heck going to get sold return on that once he is in office,.....NOT. 

"Trump bringing it up in the primary, why not? Might get a triggered democrat to vote for him." WTF? So you agree, you can't believe anything that comes out of Trumps mouth. Oh yeah I forgot, you believe Trump is a crafty man of high integrity who would never fool voters into thinking he's working for them and not power establishment. We are never going to agree CSL. We've done nothing but dodged deflect and danced around each other's point, and question we've asked. You have your man in office and a campaign finance system you trust. Now get busy Limiting those lobbyist who will fight to bring in term limits. Good luck with that.

He's very proud of his police department ? they stood by and got bottles of urine thrown at them.At least arrest somebody.

Depends if your mayor is Democrat or not,

If you knock the fucker outta their hoodie its Trumps fault.

• Like 3

"Trump bringing it up in the primary, why not? Might get a triggered democrat to vote for him." WTF? So you agree, you can't believe anything that comes out of Trumps mouth. Oh yeah I forgot, you believe Trump is a crafty man of high integrity who would never fool voters into thinking he's working for them and not power establishment. We are never going to agree CSL. We've done nothing but dodged deflect and danced around each other's point, and question we've asked. You have your man in office and a campaign finance system you trust. Now get busy Limiting those lobbyist who will fight to bring in term limits. Good luck with that.

Looks like the only fat man in NK is not done with the threats

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/20/asia/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-drills/index.html

North Korea warns of 'merciless strike' ahead of US-South Korea drills

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/21/north-korea-warns-australia-that-supporting-trump-is-a-suicide-act

North Korea warns Australia that supporting Trump is a 'suicidal act'

I remember the fund raising record of a billion getting reached, don't think a hundred million of it was for trump.

In 2016 election

2,394 number of super PACs

$1,791,027,147 total raised by super PACs

$1,061,703,002 total spent by super PACs

Liberal, $444.1M

Conserv, $605.8M

Other, $11.8M

Future45 $24,264,009  supports Trump 

Rebuilding America Now $21,194,739  supports Trump

Make America Number 1 $13,454,894  supports Trump

The list goes on, I think his total is 80 plus mil. Small fraction of what Hildy raked in, but she was the only establishment toady Dem taking pac money in the primaries and the general. There are also super pacs that don't disclose who they support so who knows where that went.

• Like 1