Why do you think them protesting a government they see as dangerous means they have no job, no life, and are a totally useless POS. Is it because they're not fighting for your cause? Trust, if the shoe were on the other foot, these people would be your heroes. You want to disarm these POS, ignore then. Give them something to fight against and you validate them. Same is true for the Berkeley shit. Had they ignored Milo, he would have come and went, but by fighting against his extremist taunting, the Liberloons validated his wing nut Consavants. And we all get front row seats with all the fear base rhetorical spin commentary of WWE grudge match. Get your rump all in a bunch and they own you.

Rioting, creating chaos, destroying property IS NOT PROTESTING, people don't get convicted for peaceful protesting, get your shit straight.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand protesting because I've done it before during my younger days when I was idealistic but when you destroy property and commit violent acts, then the likelihood that you will get punched, kicked arrested or mazed is very likely. Specially, if there are at opposing groups at the rally.

• Like 3

No way, no way at all that Comey is not getting paid off, not bring the Clinton.s up on charges. Top secret information sent to Hildabeast, Huma sending said emails to her husband Mr.Weiner(and we all know where Mr.Weiner's computer was going) to print out.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/03/james-comey-senate-testimony-key-moments-237925

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/03/read-the-full-testimony-of-fbi-director-james-comey-in-which-he-discusses-clinton-email-investigation/?utm_term=.da4fc3e826eb

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/03/comey-huma-abedin-sent-classified-information-anthony-weiner

• Like 1

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves". Victor E. Frank.

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am,changing myself". Rumi

• Like 1

What? Trump isn't going to prosecute Clinton? Ya don't say...

The boogie man image only needed to be projected through the election. Now that's done, so all that need be done is skirt campaign promises without losing too much support. Basically his support is gone aside from the devout Christians who basically just think what their pastor/clergy say to think. Which is funny considering he is the least Christian president in my recollection. I doubt he even entered a church before his presidential ambitions.

• Like 1

^ dude is hard to watch now

The boogie man image only needed to be projected through the election. Now that's done, so all that need be done is skirt campaign promises without losing too much support. Basically his support is gone aside from the devout Christians who basically just think what their pastor/clergy say to think. Which is funny considering he is the least Christian president in my recollection. I doubt he even entered a church before his presidential ambitions.

Your right , but more to it.. lots of other shit to do.

• Like 1

http://www.kptv.com/story/35299768/25-people-arrested-during-may-day-riot-in-downtown-portland

• 21-year-old Ayden Michael Foster-Wysocki -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 18-year-old Madhab Pulle -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 37-year-old Tyler Hans Larsen -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 44-year-old Luis Marquez -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 20-year-old Grahme Meneses -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 22-year-old Jace Anthony Willis -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 42-year-old Corey Daniel Joe -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Assaulting a Police Officer 
  • 19-year-old Brianna Borgen -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 34-year-old Rachel Visco -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 33-year-old Phoebe Loomis -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 19-year-old Michell Korin Myers -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 22-year-old Rylie Wolff -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 35-year-old Lucy Elizabeth Smith -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 38-year-old Glenn Allen Silbersdorff -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 28-year-old Christopher Fellini -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 24-year-old Frank Martinez -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Resist Arrest 
  • 28-year-old Ian Lawrence Henderson -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 20-year-old Javier Ivan Reyes -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 34-year-old Dan Edward Wright -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
  • 29-year-old Jeff Richard Singer -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer 
  • 24-year-old Taylor James Evans -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer 
  • 26-year-old John Barton Elliott -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree

Would think by the time one is into there late 20's you would have a life, unless rioting is a work requirement in Portland.

They should also list where they're from.It'd be interesting to see

how many of them lived out of the Portland area.

• Like 1

They showed Hillary last night on the news.She blamed her loss

on Comey,& a few other people.

I wish she'd just give it up,& go away,along with Obama. 

• Like 2

It's kind of difficult to fulfill campaign promises when several judges seem to have more authority than the POTUS.That and lack of support from anybody on the left or even some on the right.How would Trump be "less Christian" than the last guy we had ?

• Like 2

If I ever do something stupid and get arrested I am going to 100% use the no intent Comey/Clinton defense.

you better not. he stated at the time that if the perp weren't Hillary they probably would've gone to jail.

18268257_1625424480818366_25310686147107

• Like 3

Why do you think them protesting a government they see as dangerous means they have no job, no life, and are a totally useless POS. Is it because they're not fighting for your cause? Trust, if the shoe were on the other foot, these people would be your heroes. You want to disarm these POS, ignore then. Give them something to fight against and you validate them. Same is true for the Berkeley shit. Had they ignored Milo, he would have come and went, but by fighting against his extremist taunting, the Liberloons validated his wing nut Consavants. And we all get front row seats with all the fear base rhetorical spin commentary of WWE grudge match. Get your rump all in a bunch and they own you.

Rioting, creating chaos, destroying property IS NOT PROTESTING, people don't get convicted for peaceful protesting, get your shit straight.

Get my shit straight? Did you even take the time to understand what I wrote before you got all defensive and when on the attack? I get it, you don't think rioting, creating chaos, and destroying property are forms of protest. That's fine, but the left has their way of spinning their crap too. Both also share the same stupid reactionary shit, and that's what dives these childish pissing matches that somehow *magically* fly out of control. Both sides have earned their share of guilt in the outcome of these PUBLICIZED confrontations. Both sides are spinning the shit out of these grudge maches between mentally challenged hyper stereotyped ultra extremetards. Why in the fuck would you let either represent your side is beyond me. You can buy into one side or the other, or you can keep your fucking head above the show to see what's going on. "Get your rump all in a bunch and they (the establishment) owns you."  Wake UP!

Get my shit straight? Did you even take the time to understand what I wrote before you got all defensive and when on the attack? I get it, you don't think rioting, creating chaos, and destroying property are forms of protest. That's fine, but the left has their way of spinning their crap too. Both also share the same stupid reactionary shit, and that's what dives these childish pissing matches that somehow *magically* fly out of control. Both sides have earned their share of guilt in the outcome of these PUBLICIZED confrontations. Both sides are spinning the shit out of these grudge maches between mentally challenged hyper stereotyped ultra extremetards. Why in the fuck would you let either represent your side is beyond me. You can buy into one side or the other, or you can keep your fucking head above the show to see what's going on. "Get your rump all in a bunch and they (the establishment) owns you."  Wake UP!

Rubbish!

Yah well, one man's rubbish... Don't buy into this diversionary crap. There are FAR more important things going on.

Nobody is defending anyone except you, those people are pieces of shit, not protesters as YOU call them, protesters don't conceal their identity by wearing masks like terrorists do.

• Like 1