• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Liberals, or Conservatives are evil, but there sure are people who want me to choose sides and start hating. WTF is going on here?

You remember this? You should, because you liked it. I haven't changed my stance, so what the fuck is going on here? 

Because I won't take sides in the blame game, I'm defending your enemy? No you're not owned, you're blind.

Why not choose a side in the blame game ? If the right were to protest,burn stuff,throw rocks and bottles and purposely harm other humans i would sure blame them.No matter which side you are on, doing what's being done is just wrong and not a wise way to get your point across.Place blame where it belongs.

• Like 1

http://www.kptv.com/story/35299768/25-people-arrested-during-may-day-riot-in-downtown-portland

• 21-year-old Ayden Michael Foster-Wysocki -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 18-year-old Madhab Pulle -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 37-year-old Tyler Hans Larsen -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 44-year-old Luis Marquez -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 20-year-old Grahme Meneses -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 22-year-old Jace Anthony Willis -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 42-year-old Corey Daniel Joe -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Assaulting a Police Officer 
  • 19-year-old Brianna Borgen -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 34-year-old Rachel Visco -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 33-year-old Phoebe Loomis -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 19-year-old Michell Korin Myers -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 22-year-old Rylie Wolff -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 35-year-old Lucy Elizabeth Smith -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 38-year-old Glenn Allen Silbersdorff -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 28-year-old Christopher Fellini -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 24-year-old Frank Martinez -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Resist Arrest 
  • 28-year-old Ian Lawrence Henderson -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 20-year-old Javier Ivan Reyes -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree 
  • 34-year-old Dan Edward Wright -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
  • 29-year-old Jeff Richard Singer -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer 
  • 24-year-old Taylor James Evans -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer 
  • 26-year-old John Barton Elliott -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree

Would think by the time one is into there late 20's you would have a life, unless rioting is a work requirement in Portland.

Rioting, creating chaos, destroying property IS NOT PROTESTING, people don't get convicted for peaceful protesting, get your shit straight.

I see 22 counts of Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree. Who's side was convicted of rioting, creating chaos, destroying property? Or are you shinning the shit out of this? 

Why not choose a side in the blame game ? If the right were to protest,burn stuff,throw rocks and bottles and purposely harm other humans i would sure blame them.No matter which side you are on, doing what's being done is just wrong and not a wise way to get your point across.Place blame where it belongs.

Good question, From my original statement today. "You want to disarm these POS, ignore then. Give them something to fight against and you validate them. Same is true for the Berkeley shit. Had they ignored Milo, he would have come and went, but by fighting against his extremist taunting, the Liberloons validated his wing nut Consavants. And we all get front row seats with all the fear base rhetorical spin commentary of WWE grudge match. Get your rump all in a bunch and they own you."

What I'm saying is, these extremetards aren't worth taking sides for. I don't respect, agree with, or value anything either side is saying or what they stand for. I see this media spectacle as the establishment's divide an concur Kool aid, so why take a side?

• Like 2

I'm with john510, if both sides commit and behave violently and gets hurt or are jailed and fined, that's on them. Each side, left or right, will defend their cause no matter what. Even just being in the crowd and watching, you can get injured or arrested.

• Like 1

Good question, From my original statement today. "You want to disarm these POS, ignore then. Give them something to fight against and you validate them. Same is true for the Berkeley shit. Had they ignored Milo, he would have come and went, but by fighting against his extremist taunting, the Liberloons validated his wing nut Consavants. And we all get front row seats with all the fear base rhetorical spin commentary of WWE grudge match. Get your rump all in a bunch and they own you."

What I'm saying is, these extremetards aren't worth taking sides for. I don't respect, agree with, or value anything either side is saying or what they stand for. I see this media spectacle as the establishment's divide an concur Kool aid, so why take a side?

I agree with ignoring them.The problem is they are disrupting public space.Blocking traffic,destroying things that have nothing to do with their cause etc.If they would organize their stuff on a campus or city park it would be simple to not give a shit.I got caught up in one of those walks for BLM awhile back here in El Cajon.I just wanted to drive home but couldn't.

• Like 1

I see 22 counts of Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree. Who's side was convicted of rioting, creating chaos, destroying property? Or are you shinning the shit out of this?

I could care less what side those supertards are on, they're low life pieces of shit!

I agree with ignoring them.The problem is they are disrupting public space.Blocking traffic,destroying things that have nothing to do with their cause etc.If they would organize their stuff on a campus or city park it would be simple to not give a shit.I got caught up in one of those walks for BLM awhile back here in El Cajon.I just wanted to drive home but couldn't.I'm not taking sides but i will point blame at where it should be.

Empathy for that. We used to have this monthly Critical Mass protests in SF where bicyclists would FUCK the living hell out of traffic with a long parade through the city. It was supposed to promote "Bike Awareness" but only served to vilify them by both Libs and Cons. People started kicking the shit out of them on the street, and they used it to their media advantage. Now there are bike dedicated lanes all through the city, and although I HATE to admit it. this has improved congestion aka Critical Mass. Good or bad, this protest stuff happens wether we takes or not. I am very active in local politics and speaking truth to power. It's on a smaller scale, but these issues effects me far more directly. I'm not invested in the stupid shit ANFIFA or the alt right are fighting over, because neither are dealing in reality. 

You tell me!!!!, I took one side, and it is clear, RIOTING IS NOT PROTESTING!!!!!!

Not sure if this is true in your native country, but here in America we have both peaceful and violent protests, and I will fight to defend that right. 

Not sure if this is true in your native country, but here in America we have both peaceful and violent protests, and I will fight to defend that right.

That's not the point, If you missed it, go back and re-read it all, I'm not going to post it all again, they are POS low lives.

No I get it, you're saying "RIOTING IS NOT PROTESTING!!" You want well behaved protesters, and I'm saying Americans don't play that. Never have and I hope never will. Funny thing is, I didn't see any rioting going on in the video you posted of Portland's May Day event. No one was convicted (your word) or even arrested for vandalism, looting, or even assault.  So what makes them "POS low lives"? I'll tell you what I believe, it's because they're a bunch of pissy liberals hipsters. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong, and that you're open minded and unbiased when it comes to politics. You would never take sides in something like this. 

It's kind of difficult to fulfill campaign promises when several judges seem to have more authority than the POTUS.That and lack of support from anybody on the left or even some on the right.How would Trump be "less Christian" than the last guy we had ?

He'd be less Christian based on, oh, I don't know. Faith? Practice?. Proof in frequency of attending church, ability to quote scripture, and family practices.

Perhaps the fact that Obamas skin color was melato inspires you and KO to believe he was Muslim. I suppose we can consider Jesus Christ Muslim by that logic.

Trump is Anglo. That's really not indicative of his faith. At all. He can't quote scripture, has no history of church attendance. Hasn't had a single building blessed by the church despite common practice.

So again, what's your logic based on? Internet headlines? Or racism?

No I get it, you're saying "RIOTING IS NOT PROTESTING!!" You want well behaved protesters, and I'm saying Americans don't play that. Never have and I hope never will. Funny thing is, I didn't see any rioting going on in the video you posted of Portland's May Day event. No one was convicted (your word) or even arrested for vandalism, looting, or even assault.  So what makes them "POS low lives"? I'll tell you what I believe, it's because they're a bunch of pissy liberals hipsters. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong, and that you're open minded and unbiased when it comes to politics. You would never take sides in something like this.

It's funny how you want me to pick a side, makes you a hypocrite since you're running around telling people not to do so, and those people in that may day video that were burning stuff, will eventually get charged, there's video evidence of the crime, yes they engaged in illegal activities, if the Portland city or private business owners press charges, there will be an investigation and people will be charged and convicted, there are laws in this country.

You would defend violence at a protest ? like the one where ANTIFA girl got punched in the head ? or am i misunderstanding this ? 

• Like 1

He'd be less Christian based on, oh, I don't know. Faith? Practice?. Proof in frequency of attending church, ability to quote scripture, and family practices.

Perhaps the fact that Obamas skin color was melato inspires you and KO to believe he was Muslim. I suppose we can consider Jesus Christ Muslim by that logic.

Trump is Anglo. That's really not indicative of his faith. At all. He can't quote scripture, has no history of church attendance. Hasn't had a single building blessed by the church despite common practice.

So again, what's your logic based on? Internet headlines? Or racism?

I didn't know quoting scripture and blessing a building was a requirement to have faith.WTF does skin color have to do with anything ? 

• Like 1

You would defend violence at a protest ? like the one where ANTIFA girl got punched in the head ? or am i misunderstanding this ? 

I defend the ability to use violence against tyranny. And no, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in Portland or Berkeley, but both believe they are fighting against tyranny. Twisted as it may be. If you think I'm sticking up for the ANTIFA girl, than yes, you are misunderstanding this. Nathan is a pussy who does not deserve to be seen as anything else. He came in late, found the smallest target he could find, sucker punched them, and ran off like the bitch he is. If the guy had a spine he would have stayed to defend his friends by finding the biggest most threatening target and hitting them in the face. He didn't, he ran away like a pussy, so it makes me SICK to see him called a hero. 

It's funny how you want me to pick a side, makes you a hypocrite since you're running around telling people not to do so, and those people in that may day video that were burning stuff, will eventually get charged, there's video evidence of the crime, yes they engaged in illegal activities, if the Portland city or private business owners press charges, there will be an investigation and people will be charged and convicted, there are laws in this country.

Here is a start:

may%20day%20riot%20portland%20arrest%202

• Like 2

I defend the ability to use violence against tyranny. And no, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in Portland or Berkeley, but both believe they are fighting against tyranny. Twisted as it may be. If you think I'm sticking up for the ANTIFA girl, than yes, you are misunderstanding this. Nathan is a pussy who does not deserve to be seen as anything else. He came in late, found the smallest target he could find, sucker punched them, and ran off like the bitch he is. If the guy had a spine he would have stayed to defend his friends by finding the biggest most threatening target and hitting them in the face. He didn't, he ran away like a pussy, so it makes me SICK to see him called a hero. 

What tyranny ? they live in a country that has more freedoms than any other on the planet.

• Like 3