Again, no argument there. That being said, I'm sure if you or I ever fight against what we see as tyranny there will be people who say we are totally useless "traitorish" PsO.S. (much like the way I am seen on Cuz :P ) Make no mistake though, I see the alt right and alt left as TOTAL PsO.S., but I respect their 1st amendment right to be TOTAL PsO.S.

Everyone I knew in SF proper HATED the Critical Mass holes who shut down street traffic every month for years. I will admit I saw them as useless "traitorish" PsO.S. After years of wishing them a slow and painful death of being repeatedly run over by cars, their revolt was successful, and it made SF a better place. Now I'm more willing to entertain the possibility that I don't understand everything other POS are doing.

Poor baby!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no laws against being an idiot and he has the Right To Free Speech like everyone else. 

He is riding the ratings wave, finally, and he is hooked on spewing his feelings on T.V. 

Plus, he is the reason so many people believe in fake news. 

15-colbert-truthiness1.jpg

He and Maher were truly funny once. That was a long time ago.

• Like 2

Obummer care bill has passed through Congress and President Trump has now delayed his meeting with the Straylian Prime Minister for two hours whilst he celebrates his "victory"

Fuck him, make him wait all day!

• Like 4

Still need to make it through the senate if I'm not mistaken. Rand Paul seems like a good person to take the temperature of the bill and he said it needs work for him to vote on it. 

• Like 1

Still need to make it through the senate if I'm not mistaken. Rand Paul seems like a good person to take the temperature of the bill and he said it needs work for him to vote on it.

I'm very eager to hear his take, he's just about the only guy I trust there!

Tim Cook says Apple is investing $1 billion in US manufacturing.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/3/15537742/apple-ceo-tim-cook-1-billion-us-manufacturing-investment

outta 260 billion?

Sounds like they are adding 500 jobs in product design and US marketing??

Ha ha, im sure it sounds good in Washington

• Like 4

Florida university to award degree to Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin's getting a college degree.

The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school's spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens.

The aeronautics degree is in "honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot," the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial's Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/trayvon-martin-college-degree-trnd/index.html

Florida university to award degree to Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin's getting a college degree.

The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school's spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens.

The aeronautics degree is in "honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot," the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial's Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/trayvon-martin-college-degree-trnd/index.html

lol, why not just go ahead and award a doctorate in aeronautical science.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the mandatory french media blackout is already in effect. They are not allowed to cover any political material 24 hours prior to the election. Will have to spread via social media and grassroot efforts. Not enough time to really influence the election results. However.. it might have long term effects being the documents claim to show tax evasion and foreign bank transactions.

Also lots of other bad stuff. This guy us a total political puppet.

• Like 1

lol, why not just go ahead and award a doctorate in aeronautical science.

Or honorary 'last person to walk on the moon'. Makes everyone but Treyvon feel good.

Unfortunately the mandatory french media blackout is already in effect. They are not allowed to cover any political material 24 hours prior to the election. Will have to spread via social media and grassroot efforts. Not enough time to really influence the election results. However.. it might have long term effects being the documents claim to show tax evasion and foreign bank transactions.

Also lots of other bad stuff. This guy us a total political puppet.

Name a politician that is without sin.

How dare you use a gender pronoun....

They/Its are the new his/hers...

Hopefully when I did so there was a global SJW trigger that was squeezed.

I want all the alt left to cry out in horror as if they were violated like ripped panties on a rape victim as they scramble to their safe spaces.

Mwahaahahahaaa

• Like 2