• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully when I did so there was a global SJW trigger that was squeezed.

I want all the alt left to cry out in horror as if they were violated like ripped panties on a rape victim as they scramble to their safe spaces.

Mwahaahahahaaa

Yeah, so, I umm... know... some UC Berk faculty. Long story as to why, it's boring as fuck so I won't bother telling it.

Spoke to one on the phone after Gavin McInnis gave Ann Coulter's speech at MLK park on campus. He told me "I've never felt so violated. I couldn't even believe that hate speech like this is acceptable here."

So.... someone said some stuff in a park you didn't like? That makes you feel "violated"..... I invited him on my next 'trip'. Perhaps a wider understanding of the world would help. However if you spout that fucking SJW nonsense in places I go to... the person you're calling a racist fascist might introduce you to Stalin's methods of communism...

• Like 1

Good, them siding with the EU means when we fight the next WW we can kick their asses too. It's been too long for ze Deutschlanders, zey need a war.

Reason my ancestors moved to the States(mothers side). Great grandad was a year before coming of age for conscription. His parents did not want to lose only son in a war some place.

Would think the French had their fill of the EU and all the damage it has done to that country.

riot time,

I'm willing to predict this Macron guy will go down as one of the most unpopular presidents in a long time.

He does seem like a smart, young nice guy, but in another year that place will be sooo split down the middle. 

Theres alot of 30 somethings over there that adopt the whole John Lenon "Image" bullshit, 

• Like 1

Good, them siding with the EU means when we fight the next WW we can kick their asses too. It's been too long for ze Deutschlanders, zey need a war.

You can only like the bear so long, the bad thing is when we Germans snap, we really snap.

Reason my ancestors moved to the States(mothers side). Great grandad was a year before coming of age for conscription. His parents did not want to lose only son in a war some place.

......... right.

First 50 years of the last century the US was at war about 12% of the time

In the last 50 years of the last century it was at war about 35% of the time

This century it has been at war 100% of the time.

• Like 1