I didn't know quoting scripture and blessing a building was a requirement to have faith.WTF does skin color have to do with anything ?

Not interested in the question? Why do you assign the Muslim faith to Obama?

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

https://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY

Questions​?

Just the one. Why would you assign the Muslim faith on Obama?

That video is old, creatively edited, and in spite of that, still doesn't even offer one piece suggesting he is of the faith. If you took anything he said as proof of him being a Muslim, you are not hearing the words spoken. Not your first language I know, but you speak fine English, so I don't think that's the issue here

Just the one. Why would you assign the Muslim faith on Obama?

That video is old, creatively edited, and in spite of that, still doesn't even offer one piece suggesting he is of the faith. If you took anything he said as proof of him being a Muslim, you are not hearing the words spoken. Not your first language I know, but you speak fine English, so I don't think that's the issue here

I knowingly posted that for my own entertainment, I knew you would shoot it down :lol:

All joking aside, we really don't know neither of Obama's nor Trump's faith, we can only speculate, but is it really that important???

• Like 1

I knowingly posted that for my own entertainment, I knew you would shoot it down :lol:

All joking aside, we really don't know neither of Obama's nor Trump's faith, we can only speculate, but is it really that important???

This stemmed from my interest in the only remaining group backing in significant numbers of Trump is the Christians. And I know they can support him independent of faith. I'd love to believe that actually. But I can't help but feel he's duped that group largely.

This stemmed from my interest in the only remaining group backing in significant numbers of Trump is the Christians. And I know they can support him independent of faith. I'd love to believe that actually. But I can't help but feel he's duped that group largely.

The same way Obama duped the Latino community twice?, Just as they voted him in the second time around, same will happen with the Christians, so don't bet your wallet on them to turn.

• Like 1

meh - it's in the news soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Steve Bannon’s office features a big, beautiful immigration wall

C_2bv4pWsAIT5Tp.0.jpg

In White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s West Wing office, there hangs a whiteboard on which he’s listed several key promises the administration has made.

We’ve now gotten a glimpse of that whiteboard — and it’s a doozy.

A tweet from Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a Brietbart contributor, revealed part of the whiteboard in the background of a Boteach/Bannon buddy pic. Over Bannon’s left shoulder hangs a jaw-droppingly ambitious immigration agenda — one that could severely curb legal immigration to the US and shovel unauthorized immigrants into deportation proceedings.

There are 18 bullet points in the “Pledges on Immigration” section, which appears to be the largest one on the whiteboard. While the text of some of them is cut off by the edge of the picture, it’s pretty easy to extrapolate what’s being said if you’re familiar with the Trump campaign and the immigration debate (something I’ve done with parentheses and italics below).

Pledges on immigration

-Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities

-Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions ✓

-Implement new extreme immigration vetting techn(ology)

-Suspend the Syrian Refugee Program ✓

-Create support program for victims of illegal im(migrants)

-Expand and revitalize the popular 287(g) partne(rships)

-Issue detainers for all illegal immigrants who are (...) for any crime, and they will be placed into im(migration) removal proceedings ✓

-End “Catch-And-Release” ✓

-Hire 5,000 new Border Patrol agents ✓

-Restore the Secure Communities Program ✓

-Triple the number of ICE agents ✓

-Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico (pay for it)

-Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced (...) revise and revisit them

-Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tra(cking system)

-Propose Passage of Davis-Oliver Bill

-Immediately terminate Obama’s “two illegal e(xecutive orders”?)

-(...) to pass “Kate’s Law”

More at.....................https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ion?yptr=yahoo

• Like 4

Why do you think them protesting a government they see as dangerous means they have no job, no life, and are a totally useless POS. Is it because they're not fighting for your cause? Trust, if the shoe were on the other foot, these people would be your heroes. You want to disarm these POS, ignore then. Give them something to fight against and you validate them. Same is true for the Berkeley shit. Had they ignored Milo, he would have come and went, but by fighting against his extremist taunting, the Liberloons validated his wing nut Consavants. And we all get front row seats with all the fear base rhetorical spin commentary of WWE grudge match. Get your rump all in a bunch and they own you.

I have no cause but I know POS when I see it. Police need to crack a few heads. Down inside you know this is not the way to do it. and they are still POS.

I defend the ability to use violence against tyranny. And no, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in Portland or Berkeley, but both believe they are fighting against tyranny. Twisted as it may be. If you think I'm sticking up for the ANTIFA girl, than yes, you are misunderstanding this. Nathan is a pussy who does not deserve to be seen as anything else. He came in late, found the smallest target he could find, sucker punched them, and ran off like the bitch he is. If the guy had a spine he would have stayed to defend his friends by finding the biggest most threatening target and hitting them in the face. He didn't, he ran away like a pussy, so it makes me SICK to see him called a hero. 

Right. Well I guess it's ok then.... as long as you are fighting tyranny. Seems to me acting like this is basically traitorish behavior. What's the penalty for being a traitor to your country???

Lets put it this way.... the only excuse for revolt is if it succeeds.

• Like 4

The same way Obama duped the Latino community twice?, Just as they voted him in the second time around, same will happen with the Christians, so don't bet your wallet on them to turn.

Yeah. I agree

• Like 1

Christians don't have to be duped to vote for Trump over any vapid, depraved candidate the left pushes. Some are, sure, but we don't have to believe he is a practicing believer to agree with his bent, so to speak. As usual, lesser of two evils.

• Like 3

I don't think he should lose his job 'cause we is Merica, land of the free but it shows he is not as smart as he thinks he is

• Like 2

There are no laws against being an idiot and he has the Right To Free Speech like everyone else. 

He is riding the ratings wave, finally, and he is hooked on spewing his feelings on T.V. 

Plus, he is the reason so many people believe in fake news. 

15-colbert-truthiness1.jpg

• Like 2

I have no cause but I know POS when I see it. Police need to crack a few heads. Down inside you know this is not the way to do it. and they are still POS.

Right. Well I guess it's ok then.... as long as you are fighting tyranny. Seems to me acting like this is basically traitorish behavior. What's the penalty for being a traitor to your country???

Lets put it this way.... the only excuse for revolt is if it succeeds.

Again, no argument there. That being said, I'm sure if you or I ever fight against what we see as tyranny there will be people who say we are totally useless "traitorish" PsO.S. (much like the way I am seen on Cuz :P ) Make no mistake though, I see the alt right and alt left as TOTAL PsO.S., but I respect their 1st amendment right to be TOTAL PsO.S.

Everyone I knew in SF proper HATED the Critical Mass holes who shut down street traffic every month for years. I will admit I saw them as useless "traitorish" PsO.S. After years of wishing them a slow and painful death of being repeatedly run over by cars, their revolt was successful, and it made SF a better place. Now I'm more willing to entertain the possibility that I don't understand everything other POS are doing.