• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have to tax soda 300% to make up for the medical costs associated with the crap. Same with Cigarettes.

Now that weed is legal they should tax that too to compensate for all the zombies it will create that will cost society billions.

Im an exception.

Washington state sales are taxed at 46%.

Isn't that enough?

• Like 1

I just want less to no income tax. I understand that we need revenue. And trying to find solutions that make the most sense. If it were merely "i wish people were healthy and happy" then your comment makes sense. But it's more like, "I'm fucking paying for idiots to get near dead from Arby's and Pizza delivery. Showing up at hospitals unemployed, uninsured and getting triple bypass surgeries on the taxpayer dime". Personal responsibility is what we need for sure, but that happens at home and quite frankly, the US needs more than a motivational speech to regain any hope of that.

Washington state sales are taxed at 46%.

Isn't that enough?

That would be too much if it were true. Go ahead and give me your one cherry picked data point. 6.5% is your base sales tax, and that isn't even all sales, it's selective.

That would be too much if it were true. Go ahead and give me your one cherry picked data point. 6.5% is your base sales tax, and that isn't even all sales, it's selective.

Recreational marijuana sales in Washington are taxed 3 times. State sales tax at  6.5%. Local sales tax at 2.4% (varies depending on area, this is the local sales tax rate for my area). Excise tax at 31%.

Look it up on the state department of revenue website.

And there are some food items that sales tax is collected for, I forget which.

Then there are the taxes on gasoline, tobacco and alcohol. Property taxes (I paid over $7,500 in property tax this year at something like 14%). The 'value' of the medical and dental benefits from my employer are taxed as income.

And the Bastards in Olympia keep grumbling about adding a state income tax.

• Like 5

On a completely different topic:

I'm having fun talking shit with an Australian that's in the states doing some training in the states. We're discussing why 35 of the 40 people he's training with think he's British. He's inviting them to go back to Australia with him.... he's downloading pictures of "friendly spiders"...

We started a poll as to whether or not Americans who can't tell the difference between Brits/Aussies can tell the difference between poisonous/not poisonous spiders. I'd really like to start a GoFundMe to send these 35 jerkoffs to Australia.

Gonna need the money to pay for the funerals.

The real Australian accent is totally different to a British one.

FIIK why they think he's a Brit?

Send em on down and ill introduce them to some friendly snakes and spiders; "no, seriously guys, these snakes love to be cuddled".

Any survivors can then come for a swim with some stonefish and box jellyfish.

The remaining ones will then be taken on a bush-walk without water and a stick; that should finish things off just nicely.

And dont worry about funeral costs, bush burials are cheap.

If ever you need help thinning out the duller spectrum of the Murican population, just remember RW is here to help!

• Like 4

Send em on down and ill introduce them to some friendly snakes and spiders; "no, seriously guys, these snakes love to be cuddled".

The remaining ones will then be taken on a bush-walk without water and a stick; that should finish things off just nicely.

If ever you need help thinning out the duller spectrum of the Murican population, just remember RW is here to help!

They literally think anyone who speaks English with an accent is fuuuuucking British because they're incompetent cunts. We have them going really well now, but he's leaving to go back to the "butt fucking part of the bush". I just googled that and it doesn't appear to be the actual name of an Australian town.... but it's apparently some military base where they deal with a whole lot of nothing.

Yeah, my friends mom sent him a picture of his dad bow hunting, what appeared to me, to be a house cat in New Zeland to prove that's actually a thing.... so he's gonna show off his dads treasure as a "favorite London urban hunt".

Back to my fellow Americans... one person who's kind of looked up to as the Fueher of Douchebaggery decided Jeff sounded like a Brit... the end... no one questioned it. So apparently they are now convinced that Melbourne is in England.... seriously, I've been laughing about this the whole time. Jeffs played it so well they have no fucking clue.

I'm literally just getting over my hangover from last night and it's 1730 hrs.... we drank and laughed about this until the sun came up, playing out various scenarios where we take these dickheads into the bush and have them drinking water buffalo piss believing it's a delicacy, in England. I wanna see those pictures on twitter. Especially since all of our plotting involved leaving them out there. The first time one of them made a comment about "English heat" I think I'd lose it.

I did spend a few minutes finding a black widow spider, which is kind of a cousin to that cunt that eats snakes in Australia. He wasn't impressed, so we're gonna go find a rattlesnake den after he's done tonight. I think unless we stumble across a fucking bear though... I doubt he'll get his heart rate up.

I'd really like to put an actual trip together to go train in Australia though, I think it would be fun. I'm gonna need to harden up my liver though.

• Like 1

I think unless we stumble across a fucking bear though... I doubt he'll get his heart rate up.

I'd really like to put an actual trip together. I'm gonna need to harden up my liver though.

It takes a lot to impress us when it comes to the animal kingdom. Mind you when I was stateside I saw a very big fuckin Bear at Yosemite which I thought looked kinda cute.

Oh, and yes, if you do ever make it down under, make sure you have a good talk to your liver about the punishment it is going to receive!

• Like 1

It takes a lot to impress us when it comes to the animal kingdom. Mind you when I was stateside I saw a very big fuckin Bear at Yosemite which I thought looked kinda cute.

Oh, and yes, if you do ever make it down under, make sure you have a good talk to your liver about the punishment it is going to receive!

Yes they are cute, but that cuddly fuck can run down a full grown elk and take it's head off if it has too. My grandpa told me a story about a guy he knew that saw one snap a horses neck with one swipe, he also told me he got kicked out of China for painting rat shit white an selling it for rice so who know which is true. :Lol:

Yes they are cute, but that cuddly fuck can run down a full grown elk and take it's head off if it has too. My grandpa told me a story about a guy he knew that saw one snap a horses neck with one swipe, he also told me he got kicked out of China for painting rat shit white an selling it for rice so who know which is true. :lol:

A friend of mine was out hunting elk in Montana and also had a bear license.  He topped a ridge [he swore it was at least 39 feet tall] and found a Grizzly Bear grazing on the grass at the foot of the rise.  He had a 30-06 loaded with 200 grain soft points so thought WTF!  He shot the grizzly square between the shoulder blades thinking "a sure instant heart shot", but the next thing he saw was the grizzly climbing the ridge and laying dead at his feet.  He swore off grizzly bear hunting on the spot!   By the way, Grizzly bear were supposed to be extinct in Montana at the time so were not even mentioned on the hunting regulations.  But then, so were wolves.  We knew where there there were plenty of them both!  We weren't Department of Fish and Game pansies who didn't know how to open the doors on there sedans.  The Lincoln Back Country was a paradise!

• Like 1

They literally think anyone who speaks English with an accent is fuuuuucking British because they're incompetent cunts. We have them going really well now, but he's leaving to go back to the "butt fucking part of the bush". I just googled that and it doesn't appear to be the actual name of an Australian town.... but it's apparently some military base where they deal with a whole lot of nothing.

Yeah, my friends mom sent him a picture of his dad bow hunting, what appeared to me, to be a house cat in New Zeland to prove that's actually a thing.... so he's gonna show off his dads treasure as a "favorite London urban hunt".

Back to my fellow Americans... one person who's kind of looked up to as the Fueher of Douchebaggery decided Jeff sounded like a Brit... the end... no one questioned it. So apparently they are now convinced that Melbourne is in England.... seriously, I've been laughing about this the whole time. Jeffs played it so well they have no fucking clue.

I'm literally just getting over my hangover from last night and it's 1730 hrs.... we drank and laughed about this until the sun came up, playing out various scenarios where we take these dickheads into the bush and have them drinking water buffalo piss believing it's a delicacy, in England. I wanna see those pictures on twitter. Especially since all of our plotting involved leaving them out there. The first time one of them made a comment about "English heat" I think I'd lose it.

I did spend a few minutes finding a black widow spider, which is kind of a cousin to that cunt that eats snakes in Australia. He wasn't impressed, so we're gonna go find a rattlesnake den after he's done tonight. I think unless we stumble across a fucking bear though... I doubt he'll get his heart rate up.

I'd really like to put an actual trip together to go train in Australia though, I think it would be fun. I'm gonna need to harden up my liver though.

Thanks for this ^^^^^ havent stopped chuckling to myself since I read it.

Kinda reminds me of one of the conversations I had in a Vegas bar with a couple of really cool Murican dudes.

Whislt we were shit talking, another guy who I will call DAM (Dumb Arse Murican) decided to interrupt our chat.

The conversation went kinda like this; oh and everything DAM said was in a laconic type drawl:

DAM: "You got a mighty funny accent there boy, where you from"?

RW: (in his best Aussie accent) "Straylia mate".  At this stage DAM got this confused look on his face and I thought to myself, fuck me, he hasnt got a clue where it is!

RW: "Have you heard of it mate?".  In the meantime DAM is still standing there trying to compute all of this.  I was sure he was about to ask me why I wasnt wearing lederhosen like any good Austrian would when he said:

DAM: "Well, i, you know like, um.......".  I wanted to put him out of his misery so I said.

RW:  "It's all good mate, up till two weeks ago I'd never heard of the United States of America".

The guys id been drinking with nearly pissed themselves laughing, and poor old DAM, well lets just say this was the closest RW probably came to getting shot whislt he was stateside.  DAM stood there for about 10 seconds and then walked off mumbling what smartarses foreigners were.

It was much funnier in real life.

• Like 4

Matt, You wouldn't believe the depth of corruption that flows threw Sacramento. Pelosi, Boxer, and Moon Beam are the most visible, but their political lackeys extend into mayors offices, state senate, and corporate executives contracting with the state. That being said, it's a total mischaracterization to say that's just a "liberal" thing. The same shit was going on with Deukmejian, Pete Wilson, Gray Davis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, all of them republican and all as slimy as any Democrat. Republican Congressman Duke Cunningham took California style corruption to all new heights. Once this guys shit was unraveled he was forced to resign from the House in 2005 after pleading guilty to accepting at least $2.4 million in bribes, under-reporting his taxable income, conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion aka money laundering. Like I said earlier, Rep/Dem don't matter, they all serve the same monster.

I posted no label other than Shyster.

I hold no bias. Just those 3 turds scream for attention daily on our coast line news. Plus all three states on the west coast are liberal havens, so liberals get the maforety of credit for now.

I however agree with your sentiment.

Vicious analysis of our president, also very funny;

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/whos-tired-of-all-the-winning-1794743820

Of course no one will be laughing if president shitheel and his microcephalic oligarchs aided by the republicant controlled congress are successful in implementing their tax plan for the U.S.

Ask Kansas how that economic model is working out for them.

/pol/ just doing it's thing.

C-mLyU4XkAAE2aY.jpg

Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

50-ish rattlers didn't phase'em.... aaaaaand I'm not exactly sober now.

I've bear hunted many times and they're fucking impressive animals when you piss one off. Hard to find on limited time scales. If he were here another week I could introduce him to lots of furry fucks that would eat your face, but no spiders that eat snakes... or lizards that can eat water buffalo... or jellyfish that matter. There are some up here, but nothing nearly as dangerous in these waters as long as you have a dry suit to deal with the chill water.

Apparently your gun laws are bullshit though.

Well,you do have the Darwin Awards............or at least a city named after him.