• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved How she tried to bring up green energy investment and the Don shut her down with the massive losses of tax money on those companies ha ha ha ha.

You been in politics for 30 years and you are just now trying to come up with solutions  ha ha ha

yes this is awesome!!!

once upon a time I followed politics like rabid football fans follow the NFL. eventually, I figured out that dims and repugs are just like the NFL teams in that they may fight in public but when they're in private they're all millionaires who prefer each other's company much more than that of us peons.

occasionally, you'll have a true advocate for the common man like dim Jim Trafficante of Ohio (whose party came to despise him) or repug Ron Paul of Texas (whose party came to despise him) but mostly it's a country club where mountains of cash and political power are requirements for membership. it's a small club and we ain't in it.

• Like 2

Trump has a business in every city. Yes, they are all extremely successful.

I don't know but hasn't he had like 4 mulligans???? Or 4 Get out of Jail Free cards? He just restructures his debts and keeps going. I don't call that successful just financially adept 

I don't know but hasn't he had like 4 mulligans???? Or 4 Get out of Jail Free cards? He just restructures his debts and keeps going. I don't call that successful just financially adept

He has over 500 companies.....that is successful. And he is beating the shit out of the old cunt tonight.

You'd have to be watching TV for any of those comments to make sense.

• Like 1

Meanwhile,back in Washington,.......

Obama,upon hearing of Arnold Palmer's death.was so distraught,

that he took a month off to play golf......

He's banked all those vacation hours over the last 8 years... gotta use em or lose em.

• Like 1

i'm not watching the debate but am following certain folks on twitter tonight to see their reactions to it. 4chan /pol/ is inaccessible for me (supposedly swamped), facebook suggests trump is winning while most firearms boards say Hillary is beating him like a red-headed step-child.

The first ever televised presidential debate was Nixon versus Kenndy, 1960. radio listeners swore Nixon won it while tv viewers gave JFK the gold. I will watch the debate in a few days to contrast my take on the debate with folks who watched it live.

He's banked all those vacation hours over the last 8 years... gotta use em or lose em.

... and nobody wil notice he isn't there anyway.

He has over 500 companies.....that is successful. And he is beating the shit out of the old cunt tonight.

Bill, ya know.... I find it very odd, but I'm going to have to say you're right and I agree with you.... she is an old cunt.

• Like 1