• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

yep...both took jabs at each other. if you support trump then he did good, if you support hillary she did good. At the end of the day, most Americans will not fact check what they said because the vast majority of us already made up our minds.

• Like 1

Watched the debate and checked in on all the spin of the major networks. Jesus H Christ the bias machine is working double overtime. What a fucking shit show. I wish we had the option for a vote of no confidence, so we could get new set of options.

• Like 4

Remember, we the people can always impeach someone.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

Apparently the people can also do as highlighted.

If now is not such a time,then I really don't know when the people would do so. 

• Like 3

Apparently the people can also do as highlighted.

If now is not such a time,then I really don't know when the people would do so. 

The problem is that too many people are comfortable and the ones that are trying to do something about it are painted as radicals and loons. 

Most leave it up to someone else to do the lifting and let itself work. Then act shocked at the results. People don't realize the power they truly have because they have been told what do for so long. 

• Like 5

I just can't imagine trump making a state of the union address. God knows I've tried but he has no oratory skill whatever. His hands for one would need to be tied down too. Sick of the index pointing up and the thumb and index in a circle gestures and constant repeating. Example.... "Under Obama this country is in the worst shape ever, the worst ever, folks." and stop saying 'folks' so much. Get a speech writer and practice remembering useful phrases.... and use them.

Hillary speaks much, much better but every time her lips move she's lying..... and is still a cunt.  

• Like 5

I just can't imagine trump making a state of the union address. God knows I've tried but he has no oratory skill whatever. His hands for one would need to be tied down too. Sick of the index pointing up and the thumb and index in a circle gestures and constant repeating. Example.... "Under Obama this country is in the worst shape ever, the worst ever, folks." and stop saying 'folks' so much. Get a speech writer and practice remembering useful phrases.... and use them.

Hillary speaks much, much better but every time her lips move she's lying..... and is still a cunt.

Donald's speech patterns are anything but bad habits. He has likely trained hard to build those patterns. He is selling. A rigorous method of hypnotism. Ask anyone who has studied hypnotism or read any of the many articles about trumps speech patterns. Also, check out the drastic change in his vocabulary from 2014ish to today. He's dropped a huge chunk of his vocabulary in favor of words that do not require contextual processing. Watch him throw a bone to distract the superego, then speak directly to the id. In this way, he can modify his audiences guard, and implant suggestions. His hands are part of it. The guy is not dumb. But he sure as hell doesn't care about the issues the United States faces.

I didn't do any searching and stumbled into this....maybe even a libtard can agree with...

https://youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0

Question: how can we fight an ideological war with guns.

Answer: let me instead go off on a scripted response to any Muslim who raises their hand.

Did she even hear the question?

Though, I'm guessing you didn't post that for the obvious oblivious prejudice in her banter. The girl had a good question. If the enemy is fueled by ideology that directly demonizes western culture in part for the history of violent response/war, why then would we not fight a more intelligent battle that lessens their recruitment campaign?

The response was to another question entirely. And was so long-winded, and riddled with numbers, that the listener forgot the question and nodded their head.

People who forgot their breakfast: "Yeah! Fuck political correctness!"

People who were actually listening: ummmmm... What?

Considering that everyone who did the tech setup, the moderator (aka the third debater), Hillary's handlers feeding her info through the earpiece and iPod (that got whisked away posthaste after the show was over) to the networks covering it were against him, it's remarkable that Trump did as well as he did, so that in itself is a win.  Given the drugged, robotic appearance of her, one wonders if her tech support team said "Blue team, ready" and mimed punching the wall button when she was introduced.