• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever met a country music fan?

You know as well as I do, country is dead. Designer southern style pop is live and well tho, and rules most of our airwaves. However being American this day and age requires more and more estrogen and a weak spine for anyone to look at you..

we need a cleansing, minimize government assistance, eliminate cash aid if you are not working towards self sufficiency. Minimize government completely, kill lifers and death row inmates as fast as you can pump the IV's release or reduce non violent criminals sentences. Bring next to all of our military home and begin treatment for those mentally affected, and create interactive programs with veterans and community. promote gun knowledge and self defense for every able body mentally and physically fit. Collage education or trade school should be next to mandatory. If you are illegally living in this country you will be departed no questions asked. Leave the constitution alone

• Like 1

How is it that a fucking Russian dictator is openly campaigning for an American presidential candidate and red blooded American REPUBLICANS suddenly have a hammer and sickle hard on? Наши ненависти будет нашим краха

Kinda lost on this. I saw a video about Putin's view of the missile defense system and then someone cut in some Hillary laughing track and hyperbole.....

Maybe I need to see it again, but doesn't he even give Obama some credit for the Iranian deal.....So where was Putin campaigning for anyone?

Tired and must have missed it.

• Like 5

Putin and whoever is next POTUS would be wise to slow down or halt any arms race as we have already got the potential to wipe the entire human race out multiple times over and have had that capability since at least the 1980's.

Many far more serious problems are in need of serious attention,both domestic and international for all nations of the world.

They're used as slogans for politicians to get votes and then nothing substantial is done but health,education and other far less "sexy" issues are always kicked down along the road.

This is the sad reality of governments,they will tell us what we (as a people) want to hear and then do fuck all about those issues citing each other's political opposite as the reason (read excuse) that they did not achieve anything.

All politicians know that the people will not openly revolt and depose their government so they play the same games decade in decade out.

• Like 3

Putin and whoever is next POTUS would be wise to slow down or halt any arms race as we have already got the potential to wipe the entire human race out multiple times over and have had that capability since at least the 1980's.

Many far more serious problems are in need of serious attention,both domestic and international for all nations of the world.

They're used as slogans for politicians to get votes and then nothing substantial is done but health,education and other far less "sexy" issues are always kicked down along the road.

This is the sad reality of governments,they will tell us what we (as a people) want to hear and then do fuck all about those issues citing each other's political opposite as the reason (read excuse) that they did not achieve anything.

All politicians know that the people will not openly revolt and depose their government so they play the same games decade in decade out.

Having an entire agency with a black budget devoted to prevention of revolt and civic unrest helps.

• Like 1

Agreed this is not an obvious example, but Putin is far smarter than you give him credit. This is a less than subtle dig from Putin on Obama/Hillary foreign policy and not a blatant endorsement of Trump. Hildy laughing at the end is not a stupid mistake, it's a clear statement. Personally I'm shocked that Americans are taking Putin's critique of US foreign policy seriously. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about the "other party", if you side with a Russian political manipulator like Putin, other than hating Obama and Hillary HOW IS THAT CONSERVATIVE?????????????? What would Reagan or William F Buckely think about this? I'm sick with a fever and on a bunch of cold meds so maybe I'm the one not getting it.

If you need something more blatant to get the point I'm making when I say "How is it that a fucking Russian dictator is openly campaigning for an American presidential candidate and red blooded American REPUBLICANS suddenly have a hammer and sickle hard on?" please watch this. 

Russia is NOT gearing up for a war with the west. All this means is he would prefer the lesser of two evils to win the presidency. He now has NATO countries on his western border instead of Soviet controlled 'buffer states' of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria. Poland and the Ukraine are a flat 'highway' to Moscow used by Napoleon and Hitler. This is true to the south towards Turkey/Iran/Afghanistan with these once Soviet controlled states to the north.... Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and another -stan  broken away into self independence or revolt. China and mountains are the cork in the bottle to the south-east. No matter what he says his own house is in disarray and confronted on all sides in Asia. His 'grabbing' of part of eastern Ukraine is an attempt to shore up his exposed western flank. He may rattle his sword but it's only sound byte for domestic consumption..

• Like 5

Russia is NOT gearing up for a war with the west. All this means is he would prefer the lesser of two evils to win the presidency. He now has NATO countries on his western border instead of Soviet controlled 'buffer states' of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria. Poland and the Ukraine are a flat 'highway' to Moscow used by Napoleon and Hitler. This is true to the south towards Turkey/Iran/Afghanistan with these once Soviet controlled states to the north.... Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and another -stan  broken away into self independence or revolt. China and mountains are the cork in the bottle to the south-east. No matter what he says his own house is in disarray and confronted on all sides in Asia. His 'grabbing' of part of eastern Ukraine is an attempt to shore up his exposed western flank. He may rattle his sword but it's only sound byte for domestic consumption.. 

I agree, Russia is kept in a tight box, and for good reason. I don't know if you realize it, but you contradict yours with Russia not gearing up for war, then outlining all the reasons he wants to. Putin LOVES Trump for saying he's going to gut NATO because it would strengthen Russia's position in Europe. Ukraine is a perfect example of Putin's desire and method to "shore up his western flank". Only a short time ago Russia was a collapsed unstable country with the second largest military on the planet. Do I think Putin is serious with these threats, No he just doesn't like the deal he's getting now. You and I both know the reason Putin's sward rattling in a campaign season is to manipulate the outcome of the election in his favor. 

No contradiction. Saber rattling is NOIT gearing up for war... and most definitely NOT with the US. Grabbing east Ukraine was simply an adroit move on a chess board while NATO and everyone else was preoccupied. Anything he says is for Russian domestic consumption just like that fat fucking little retard in N Korea.

• Like 2

Russia is big but not 'Big Three' material. China's the same. Average monthly income is around $656. They are surrounded and blocked off from the sea by the US. In fact if it wasn't for WallMart and such and all the cheap shit they make/sell here, they would collapse. All the real money ins on the east coast.Central and west China is on the hind tit and don't like it. Their political system will be too busy with internal strife to do anything. Militarily they may have a big army but no navy with no where to go so are full of shit.

Russia is big but not 'Big Three' material. China's the same. Average monthly income is around $656. They are surrounded and blocked off from the sea by the US. In fact if it wasn't for WallMart and such and all the cheap shit they make/sell here, they would collapse. All the real money ins on the east coast.Central and west China is on the hind tit and don't like it. Their political system will be too busy with internal strife to do anything. Militarily they may have a big army but no navy with no where to go so are full of shit.

they supply Europe with a lot of natural gas though. if putin jacks up prices he can have all of Europe shivering like napoleon's boys were as they exited mother Russia. the French invasion of Russia made no sense anyway though. amphibians don't exist in Siberia naturally.

• Like 1

kinda think this guy is a pussy, just saying. I do think relations with Russia would be better without a clinton tho.

As in, Putin would be stoked? Yeah. But that's essentially because he would trample someone like Trump. Biden will do fine. Don't worry.

• Like 1