• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing.. Congress and the Senate could have done this to a ton of Oblamers shitty policies but showed as much divide as the rest of the country. Gotta stay true to your big money owners I guess.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/28/overruled-congress-soundly-rejects-obamas-veto-of-911-bill/

Is this bill really about U.S. citizens suing Saudi Arabia for the 2001 attack? Or is this a bigger bill shadowed by the potential to sue? This seems odd to me.

This is way back , but the ideological war is against the 75℅ ( or less) that aren't trying to kill us , just don't respect western civ.. maybe there is a Muslim on the datsun board who loves the constitution?

The rest should be killed when they pop there head out .. like when we pull all our troops out of a new gov democracy, don't think kicking the shit out of terrorists makes them hate us, prob opposite. And neither does killing

civilians, in the middle East, really have a great affect. Seems like straw man argument.

Mostly just Mohammed s orders

Conservative Republicans don't know how to feel "well, he looks kinda gay with the fancy cloths and the designer handbag....but he is holdin an ak47..."

Most Conservative and Republicans would object being put into the same boat together. Not one in the same. While most Conservatives will end up voting Republican, the same can not be said for Republicans.

• Like 2

I am a conservative but not a republican by any means. 

I guess by most definitions I am part Eisenhower, Reagan, Kennedy, Ron Paul, Ayn Rand style conservative (many others not listed). But depending on what historian, all of those make me a horrid person. I can't subscribe to any one thing. 

I am a conservative that believes in a small government and extreme scrutiny of public office (accountability), along with prosecution of anyone that attempts to break the ethical boundaries of public office. I also believe in many ideas from the other side of the isle. im pro-choice, pro-gay, and pretty much pro on liberty as it is defined and not as it skewed by either side for politicking.

I could go on and define more but I imagine this type of admission only insights hate or scorn because of differences among us.

• Like 8

I guess by most definitions I am part Eisenhower, Reagan, Kennedy, Ron Paul, Ayn Rand style conservative (many others not listed). But depending on what historian, all of those make me a horrid person. I can't subscribe to any one thing.

I am a conservative that believes in a small government and extreme scrutiny of public office (accountability), along with prosecution of anyone that attempts to break the ethical boundaries of public office. I also believe in many ideas from the other side of the isle. im pro-choice, pro-gay, and pretty much pro on liberty as it is defined and not as it skewed by either side for politicking.

I could go on and define more but I imagine this type of admission only insights hate or scorn because of differences among us.

Quite the contrary. I appreciate your description

• Like 2

Wow, I am pretty close to that description if not totally it. 

• Like 2

For many this election is not really about Trump

It's Hillary or hell no Hillary

Agreed, but the Hell No Hillary is the easy part. Then what, vote for a loose canon with zero political experience? I'm not buying the "What can you lose" sales pitch. 

• Like 1

Here is an article of minimizing and creating gray area for ethical diarrhea.  ABC wants us to believe that there was zero wrongdoing for deliberately obstructing and covering up information that rightfully belonged to the citizens of the USA.  

This is a perfect example of why media outlets should be lumped in with any prosecution of a politician. Collusion to cover up wrongdoing. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308

• Like 2

most reasonable people nowadays believe you should be able to own at least one gun (though they may disagree on what type), smoke weed at home and marry whom you want. that's a pretty big shift from twenty years ago. lots of folks are libertarian in their beliefs but are loathe to describe themselves as such. maybe that stems back to the old days when libertarians were a more eclectic group focused on things like declassifying federal UFO documents and eliminating the age of consent.

most folks who call themselves "liberal" today mean something closer to progressivism while republicans today are most certainly not a conservative party.

• Like 3