Okay. So then:

against what law? I simply can't find it. Right on red is actually written as illegal albeit a state issue. Deportation is absolutely okay. They don't have citizenship, so their rights are not like ours. The diplomatic thing to do is return them to their country.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/illegal

Don’t know what to tell you bruh, it took two minutes to google it. It’s basically an infraction, non jailable offense, civil code not criminal.

How about to work in this country requires an illegal to falsify documents and their tax payments (fake SSN or just not pay) which is fraud and is criminal.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

How about to work in this country requires an illegal to falsify documents and their tax payments (fake SSN or just not pay) which is fraud and is criminal.

Motherfuckin Duriane(sp?) with the boom!

• Like 1

Yup. Well, either the employer is just paying them cash no papers, or they are breaking the law. But many of them are guilty of this.

I see online people saying it's illegal not criminal. But they don't cite a law. But whatever. Semantics. Point is, they aren't building the wall unless they do real shit

Yup. Well, either the employer is just paying them cash no papers, or they are breaking the law. But many of them are guilty of this.

I see online people saying it's illegal not criminal. But they don't cite a law. But whatever. Semantics. Point is, they aren't building the wall unless they do real shit

"Well, either the employer is just paying them cash no papers, or they are breaking the law."

Uh, that is illegal. For like a whole bunch of reasons. Mostly tax evasion and even conspiracy depending on how they bring the charges.

Oh and if you want to cite a law, specifically the Federal Crime it is:

26 U.S. Code § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax |

So yes they are criminals

• Like 2

Let's be realistic, punishing undocumented foreign nationals with forced labor is ridiculous on so many levels. Trump's not the first politician to use the "Build the wall" cry during their campaign. 

Rapper Who Performed at March for Our Lives was Arrested on a Gun Charge

Rapper Vic Mensa performed at the pro- gun-control March for Our Lives protest in Washington, D.C. on Saturday roughly one year after he was arrested for violating concealed-carry laws.

Mensa, whose given name is Victor Kwesi Mensah, was carrying a gun when he was stopped for a traffic violation in Beverly Hills in February of last year. He presented police officers with a concealed-carry permit issued by another state that did not entitle him to carry his weapon in California.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/vic-mensa-march-for-our-lives-gun-charge/

Rapper Who Performed at March for Our Lives was Arrested on a Gun Charge

Rapper Vic Mensa performed at the pro- gun-control March for Our Lives protest in Washington, D.C. on Saturday roughly one year after he was arrested for violating concealed-carry laws.

Mensa, whose given name is Victor Kwesi Mensah, was carrying a gun when he was stopped for a traffic violation in Beverly Hills in February of last year. He presented police officers with a concealed-carry permit issued by another state that did not entitle him to carry his weapon in California.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/vic-mensa-march-for-our-lives-gun-charge/

....mensa also means dumb or stupid in spanish.

Let's be realistic, punishing undocumented foreign nationals with forced labor is ridiculous on so many levels. Trump's not the first politician to use the "Build the wall" cry during their campaign. 

Yeah, we only use forced labor on people who break the law, like criminals...

• Like 1

...heard that he's trying to get the military to pay for the wall. What happened to the part where Mexico pays for it?

"Well, either the employer is just paying them cash no papers, or they are breaking the law."

Uh, that is illegal. For like a whole bunch of reasons. Mostly tax evasion and even conspiracy depending on how they bring the charges.

Oh and if you want to cite a law, specifically the Federal Crime it is:

26 U.S. Code § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax |

So yes they are criminals

My point is that being here inherently breaks no law. Yes tax evasion would be breaking a law. Getting paid five bucks to help a guy lift a tv into his car would not necessesarily be tax evasion. There may be a law against making a penny if not here with a visa for all I know, but that's not the point.

It's illegal to cross the border w/out permission.  They are supposed to be processed before they cross the border.  What if they have priors, what if they are sick, like TB.  I remember when I was 8 years old, before coming to the USA, our whole family had to get a medical exam.  We also were interviewed. Then we have to prove that our sponsor, in this case my aunt, can support us.    

Even if you don't declare bringing in fruits you are committing an unlawful act.  I do understand that undocumenteds come here to seek work and most are law abiding citizens, the ones causing trouble, sent them back...like 5 minutes ago.  I also know this that the vast majority of the jobs the undocumented fill are jobs that most people, including young people, will not do.  I've seen this personally growing up in Silicon Valley where there were tons of orchards back in the days.  I tried it, picking strawberries...I lasted 2 days.  My friend tried prunes he lasted 1 day.

Trumpcheeto just hell bent on revenge against Bezo...

Why do you consider it revenge ? Amazon and what they do should worry all of us.Just wait until they've monopolized shopping for anything.My favorite fishing tackle store that i've been going to for 45 years closed their doors last week.Amazon,Walmart and other online tackle stores took their toll on this older couple that were just trying to survive.They lost,sold everything they had and are moving to Texas.

• Like 1

they already monopolized and Walmart, too. Same thing with Costco.  Back in the days every street corner had a video store, then Hollywood video came about.  Now they are gone because of Netflix and RedBox.  So what is new?  You or I can't stop this Manifest Retail Destiny.  Resistance is futile, John.  That's the way it is and sucks the big weenie.  I, too, reminisce of the days when mom and pop stores abound.  BTW,  Is Trumpcheeto going after other on line stores or just Amazon?  Seems like he is singling them out.

they already monopolized and Walmart, too. Same thing with Costco.  Back in the days every street corner had a video store, then Hollywood video came about.  Now they are gone because of Netflix and RedBox.  So what is new?  You or I can't stop this Manifest Retail Destiny.  Resistance is futile, John.  That's the way it is and sucks the big weenie.  I, too, reminisce of the days when mom and pop stores abound.  BTW,  Is Trumpcheeto going after other on line stores or just Amazon?  Seems like he is singling them out.

What other store would be as big as Amazon ? resistance is easy,don't buy from them.

• Like 1

Big Box killed Mom and Pop, now Online is killing the Big Box

Example, Toys R Us was the first "Big Box" style store that killed off all the little toy stores around town, now they are a victim of the Internet and their own incompetence to grow and change with it. 

The circle of life

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Big Box killed Mom and Pop, now Online is killing the Big Box

Example, Toys R Us was the first "Big Box" style store that killed off all the little toy stores around town, now they are a victim of the Internet and their own incompetence to grow and change with it.

The circle of life

giphy.gif

...take copious notes john, there's a quiz next week.

I’m pissed she apologized to the little bitchass snowflake. I swear, buzzcunt and cockhogg are two despicable scumbags. Whining about their “rights” about backpacks literally days after demanding non pussies give up theirs, little fucks need to get slapped and told to sit down and shut up.

• Like 4

She should have known better, she bit that hook and sinker, and not get into a PR war with that high school kid. Perhaps pressure from advertisers and their PR machine she didn't have any choice.

Hopefully next week's quiz doesn't involve common phrases. 

My point is that being here inherently breaks no law. Yes tax evasion would be breaking a law. Getting paid five bucks to help a guy lift a tv into his car would not necessesarily be tax evasion. There may be a law against making a penny if not here with a visa for all I know, but that's not the point.

"My point is that being here inherently breaks no law. "

No, you are just outright wrong.

It is OK to be wrong, it is not OK to double down on it when you are wrong.

They are specifically breaking at least this law: Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1) and fall under this US code: 8 U.S. Code § 1227 - Deportable aliens

• Like 1