• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You know i assumed this was another,  just before the edge crazy meme,, made up with barely credible evidence he almost said something about clear backpacks......... Nope .   What a dingle berry ,, and not the good ones like toilet paper ones hanging on a strippers butt.

These kiddos are living memes. No need for embellishment.

hoggjones.jpg

Wearing clear backpacks - heard about this. 

What a fucking stupid idea and to be honest why the fuck should it be mandatory/enforced?

Because assault backpacks are a danger to society and need common sense regulation. You could hide all kinds of dangerous stuff in a backpack, sometimes criminals use backpacks so it makes sense to fear the tool and not the perpetrator.

You suggesting as slaves? Or giving them a work visa?

Neither. Prisoners work on the chain gang all the time. So the illegals would chain gang the wall and be deported after their sentence is over. It’s a win win for anyone that matters.

Because assault backpacks are a danger to society and need common sense regulation. You could hide all kinds of dangerous stuff in a backpack, sometimes criminals use backpacks so it makes sense to fear the tool and not the perpetrator.

Neither. Prisoners work on the chain gang all the time. So the illegals would chain gang the wall and be deported after their sentence is over. It’s a win win for anyone that matters.

You used that word "assault" again.Please call it a "sporting pack"

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but when I hear you say illegals, I take it to mean residents without visa, or citizenship. I would think labor would be an excellent way to have their sentence commuted if/when they break a law. But I'll point out again that being in the US without papers is not against any law. It is means for deportation. Point being, we can't show up to the farm workers and reassign them to wall building. There could be no sentence without a committed offence. Unless tried as a terrorist in fed court I suppose.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but when I hear you say illegals, I take it to mean residents without visa, or citizenship. I would think labor would be an excellent way to have their sentence commuted if/when they break a law. But I'll point out again that being in the US without papers is not against any law. It is means for deportation. Point being, we can't show up to the farm workers and reassign them to wall building. There could be no sentence without a committed offence. Unless tried as a terrorist in fed court I suppose.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure you don’t know what you’re talking about. Illegal entry into America is punishable by six months locked and a criminal fine...for the first offense, punishment goes up from there. While unlawful residency isn’t a criminal offense, the vast majority of illegals didn’t just overstay their visa. So six months on the chain gang, then they go back...do not pass go, do not collect $200.

• Like 1

Can you show us something that states being here without papers is not against any law ? if it were true lawyers would be having a field day with your claim.

Can you show us something that states being here without papers is not against any law ? if it were true lawyers would be having a field day with your claim.

It’s illegal, but not criminal. The illegal entry is the criminal aspect.

What's the big deal have a scanner at the school door.

many campuses don't work that way. I took my high school campus as an example. There are 8 vehicle entrances. No less than a dozen entrances on foot. And a rock wall you could hop for 4 miles maybe around much of campus. Each classroom from K-7has two doors that go outdoors. 8-12 have buildings per subject. Math building, science building, history building etc. each building having around 8-12 classrooms. There would be no fucking reasonable solution to secure the campus. You could wand students as they get dropped off, but anyone wanting to bring something in just would go another way, or just go at night and leave it in their locker or other stash spot. Campus is open at night as there are many clubs and events on campus. Security is there, but it would be impossible to confidently secure the whole campus from a potential threat. Even barbed wire fence would be easily cut without detection. These killers are planning these shootings. They will confidently evade routine security measures. Schools with one or two big buildings might be successful with detectors, but killing could still happen in the playground or parking lot. The idea is really not durable to real world testing.

Doesn't work that way. Laws are written to make actions illegal. Not legal. If there is no law broken, it's legal. So find me a law against being in the US. It's illegal to cross the border, overstay a visa, lie on citizenship forms etc. but without any idea how they got here, what law did they break? They could confess, but that's also assuming they broke a law. Maybe they are a fucking clone from a lab. Point is, without a law against being here, you've gotta prove they got here illegally. Deduction is not admissible. That said, they are deportable. Just not prosecutable. If you catch them crossing, then go ahead and prosecute. Maybe they can be put to work. But if they are in, all that is done, for legal reason, is deportation.

Doesn't work that way. Laws are written to make actions illegal. Not legal. If there is no law broken, it's legal. So find me a law against being in the US. It's illegal to cross the border, overstay a visa, lie on citizenship forms etc. but without any idea how they got here, what law did they break? They could confess, but that's also assuming they broke a law. Maybe they are a fucking clone from a lab. Point is, without a law against being here, you've gotta prove they got here illegally. Deduction is not admissible. That said, they are deportable. Just not prosecutable. If you catch them crossing, then go ahead and prosecute. Maybe they can be put to work. But if they are in, all that is done, for legal reason, is deportation.

Why the border is the issue

Buys sporting rifle legally.... Now a felon

Dude, you’re flat wrong. It is illegal to be in America without papers, though it’s not a criminal charge. If it weren’t illegal, they couldn’t be deported. It’s a civil case, not criminal. It’s in the same category as turning right on red outside of California, you can’t be arrested for it, but it’s against the law.

If they are working for the farmer then they can just as easily work for Uncle Sam building a wall. Three hots and a cot.

• Like 1

Dude, you’re flat wrong. It is illegal to be in America without papers, though it’s not a criminal charge. If it weren’t illegal, they couldn’t be deported. It’s a civil case, not criminal. It’s in the same category as turning right on red outside of California, you can’t be arrested for it, but it’s against the law.

Okay. So then:

against what law? I simply can't find it. Right on red is actually written as illegal albeit a state issue. Deportation is absolutely okay. They don't have citizenship, so their rights are not like ours. The diplomatic thing to do is return them to their country.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/illegal

Don’t know what to tell you bruh, it took two minutes to google it. It’s basically an infraction, non jailable offense, civil code not criminal.

Edit: if I’m not mistaken, non citizens illegally in any country don’t even have rights in said country.