The government will not deport 11 mil or so illegals or undocumented. You will hear the news that hundreds got caught by ICE but that's "FAKE News" or tokenism. It makes us feel good but in reality not even a drop in the bucket. They don't have the resources to do so and they know that they fill a gap in the employment pool and help keep the economy going. As mentioned before, the vast majority work in jobs that the vast majority of the US population will not do.

ICE catching and deporting illegals is "fake news" ? 

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man,if just being here weren't illegal in some way how is it ICE,CBP,Homeland security,whoever has been allowed to arrest and deport so many ? if they aren't breaking any laws how is our government getting away with this ?

Because they know their names and how they entered? You guys are dense.

Way to flip that around and completely miss the point.

But to be absolutely crystal clear. I'm not judging you, I don't know you to judge you, and furthermore I just don't care.

Getting back to the point:

Do you think anyone working in the USA should have a minimum legal wage and protection under the law?

IF yes: shouldn't we punish businesses that take advantage of workers?

...even a min. Legal wage is still not enough specially here in silicon valley. And yes, I do think workers should be protected under the law but I still don't think that realistically the govt will come down hard on businesses. Once in a while you will hear that big businesses got busted for hiring illegals, like mi pueblo, not long ago in my area but that's far in between. If they bust all of those farmers, central valley would come to a standstill and veggies and fruits would rot.

1tf4mv.jpg

Growth At Any Cost: Top Facebook Executive Defended Data Collection In 2016 Memo — And Warned That Facebook Could Get People Killed

“So we connect more people,” he wrote in another section of the memo. “That can be bad if they make it negative. Maybe it costs someone a life by exposing someone to bullies.

“Maybe someone dies in a terrorist attack coordinated on our tools.”

“The ugly truth is that we believe in connecting people so deeply that anything that allows us to connect more people more often is *de facto* good."

Bosworth published the post to Facebook for employees’ eyes only a day after the shooting death of a Chicago man was captured on Facebook Live, the company’s livestreaming product.

Earlier that year, Facebook had been dealt a significant blow when Indian regulators rejected the company’s free internet program; that spring, the company also faced significant backlash following reports that human curators sometimes demoted conservative news sources in the company’s trending news section.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanmac/growth-at-any-cost-top-facebook-executive-defended-data?utm_term=.rjN8Rq5Mx#.vxQKmEz19

• Like 1

Fuck facebook. Hope they go down. Their products make it seem like they are doing us a favor or helping us in some way or another, like that stupid, ignoramus Subaru commercial that equals love...wtf

Some other similar entity would come up to replace it. Like it or not the concept of Facebook is now part of our collective consciousness. The general public is just too stupid to realize their personal information is the product being sold.

I love it when I go to the mall and supposedly they are giving away a free car and I see people entering their names, phone and emails. They don't realize that's how they get junk mail. One party sells the data to another party. Regarding FB, I never did get into it even from the get go. I just don't like sharing my daily business in the ether world, I just knew that somehow and someday, some company or hacker will mine those information. Then you have a total geek capitalizing on peoples' data. Wtf...

It doesn't require hacking, FB sells your data to who ever pays for it. It's all lined out in the privacy agreement no one takes the time to read. Sheeple

...what they say, if it sounds too good to be true.... And nothing is free.

Fuck facebook. Hope they go down. Their products make it seem like they are doing us a favor or helping us in some way or another, like that stupid, ignoramus Subaru commercial that equals love...wtf

Nice , let's chop Amazon to little bits too..

• Like 1

There is a suggestion for denial of citizenship if applicants say yes to 'did you take advantage of gov benefits?'

Even tho supreme court president is for gov to provide same services for non citizens in the country as for citizens.. so thats the nature of law ??

Can't stop Facebook,it would be like trying to stop a Tsunami.

• Like 1

What if Trump actually negotiates peace on the Korean pinensula, and KJU gives up nukes? As in, gives up and agrees to random,no notification, all access inspections.

I will be the first one to say, it's highly unlikely. I wouldn't trust KJU for half a second. Could be a trap.. etc.

But what if?

Anyone think he should not meet with KJU?

Why did KJU leave NK last week? First time since running the country.

Why does he want to meet with Trump all the sudden?

I’m completely fine with those suggested requirements. Knowing what visa applicants post on social media would be very telling on what kind of person they are, to a point.

My other take is the aclu needs to sit down and shut the fuck up on this one, they love bitching about constitutional rights but forget that non citizens aren’t granted them. It doesn’t infringe on rights because foreigners don’t have the right to come here.

• Like 2