• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Teacher who called military 'lowest of the low' is fired

A Southern California teacher who was recorded bashing the U.S. military in a profane classroom rant was fired Tuesday evening.

Board of Education President Aurora Villon said the El Rancho Unified School District reached a unanimous decision to fire Gregory Salcido, a history teacher at El Rancho High School and elected Pico Rivera city councilman, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“Think about the people who you know who are over there. Your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They’re dumbs‑‑‑s,” Salcido can be heard saying in the Jan. 25 tirade.

“They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people. They’re the lowest of our low.”

Villon said thousands of emails flooded the school board, as veterans and relatives of military personnel from all over the world voiced their disgust with Salcido’s comments.

Salcido apologized at a City Council meeting in February, the paper reported, and attempted to clarify that his comments “had nothing to do with their moral character.”

"I don't think it's all a revelation to anybody that those who aren't stellar students usually find the military a better option. ... That's not a criticism of anybody. Anything I said had nothing to do with their moral character," he said, the paper reported.

During a break, he told reporters that he believes the military is the not the “best option” for his students, but added "that does not mean I'm anti-military, because I'm not."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21/teacher-who-called-military-lowest-low-is-fired.html

• Like 3

A Southern California teacher who was recorded bashing the U.S. military in a profane classroom rant was fired Tuesday evening.

Board of Education President Aurora Villon said the El Rancho Unified School District reached a unanimous decision to fire Gregory Salcido, a history teacher at El Rancho High School and elected Pico Rivera city councilman, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“Think about the people who you know who are over there. Your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They’re dumbs‑‑‑s,” Salcido can be heard saying in the Jan. 25 tirade.

“They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people. They’re the lowest of our low.”

Villon said thousands of emails flooded the school board, as veterans and relatives of military personnel from all over the world voiced their disgust with Salcido’s comments.

Salcido apologized at a City Council meeting in February, the paper reported, and attempted to clarify that his comments “had nothing to do with their moral character.”

"I don't think it's all a revelation to anybody that those who aren't stellar students usually find the military a better option. ... That's not a criticism of anybody. Anything I said had nothing to do with their moral character," he said, the paper reported.

During a break, he told reporters that he believes the military is the not the “best option” for his students, but added "that does not mean I'm anti-military, because I'm not."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21/teacher-who-called-military-lowest-low-is-fired.html

...what an idiot! This guy is so smart that he doesn't know that in some cases its harder to get into the military academy, like Anapolis, than ivy leagues. Or that the military has one of the best training in the world because they combined theory w real world experience.
  • Like 1

I guess you get to the point in your life and ask yourself do I need or want to put up with this crap? Then your higher consciousness says no! I don't need to prove anything, I don't need this monkey on my back, I don't want all this publicity, and so on and on, and on and on.

Why is Trump Lawyering up for an investigation of Russia?

And then

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

And now

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%93present)

Yeah, his cabinet should lawyer up, but Trump doesn't know shit.  Anyone trying to keep something on the DL with any level of intelligence would keep that information waaaaaaaay the fuck away from Trump.  

I heard some of the audio of this guy a week or so ago.He meant what he said.What a dumbass.It's a little late to backtrack at this point.

• Like 1

...what an idiot! This guy is so smart that he doesn't know that in some cases its harder to get into the military academy, like Anapolis, than ivy leagues. Or that the military has one of the best training in the world because they combined theory w real world experience.

3 of the 4 military colleges {Army, Navy and Air Force] are saddled with Congressional appointment BS.  The only Military fully competitive college is the Coast Guard Academy !  No congressional interference, only open competition for the best applicants.

• Like 1

HR McMaster OUT!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Bye bye Obama hold overs.

I think McMaster A. served our military much longer than Obamas term. B. Was appointed by Trump. C. Trump rushed this appointment and got the announcement pushed immediately to coincide with playmate McDougall whom trump committed adultry with for months. That's fucking weak to play coverup with lt. Gen appointments. D. Bolton is set on starting wars. We will see increased BS aggression on the media from Iran, and we will likely see an effort to "protect" Israel by invading Iran. Possibly coinciding with mid-terms. Bolton is not good news.

I think McMaster A. served our military much longer than Obamas term. B. Was appointed by Trump. C. Trump rushed this appointment and got the announcement pushed immediately to coincide with playmate McDougall whom trump committed adultry with for months. That's fucking weak to play coverup with lt. Gen appointments. D. Bolton is set on starting wars. We will see increased BS aggression on the media from Iran, and we will likely see an effort to "protect" Israel by invading Iran. Possibly coinciding with mid-terms. Bolton is not good news.

I didn't really like Boltons take on NK. Was a little bit too much bomb now, ask later.

McMaster wants to protect Iran deal and Iran is next up after NK. It's coming.

3 of the 4 military colleges {Army, Navy and Air Force] are saddled with Congressional appointment BS. The only Military fully competitive college is the Coast Guard Academy ! No congressional interference, only open competition for the best applicants.

...are u saying anybody can get in with the right connections?

I didn't really like Boltons take on NK. Was a little bit too much bomb now, ask later.

McMaster wants to protect Iran deal and Iran is next up after NK. It's coming.

Yeah, fuck that "it's coming" shit. We either make it happen or we don't. It'd already happened if we elected Romney. But we didn't, and it didn't. We CAN stay out of that shit religion war and we should. We have no fucking business stirring up shit with Iran and I'd rather not send more body bags over seas if I don't have to. Not to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we'd spend.

Yeah, it is coming. But we can stop it. Why the fuck do we watch the war machine drum.

Yeah, fuck that "it's coming" shit. We either make it happen or we don't. It'd already happened if we elected Romney. But we didn't, and it didn't. We CAN stay out of that shit religion war and we should. We have no fucking business stirring up shit with Iran and I'd rather not send more body bags over seas if I don't have to. Not to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we'd spend.

Yeah, it is coming. But we can stop it. Why the fuck do we watch the war machine drum.

Iran deal does not mean war.