Do they mean non disease, kidnapped , trafficked, abused , sacrificed, exploited?

Think a three year old has brought a gun to school more than once.

Some kid evem blew half his brain out with parents gun, he's fine .. interesting case study on the brain

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

How many homes have firearms for protection. 30%??

Now, how many homeowners use this protection per year to ward off intruders? By use I mean fire it at intruders?

I'm curious. Really I don't know.

No Mike.... It's protection from our government.

*assuming the government turns enemy and a massive EMP grenade disables all weaponry more advanced than small handheld weapons giving civilians a speckle of hope that they stand any chance against the military. And that they choose to engage civilians as if there was some reason to.

• Like 1

So when our right to bare arms violates our right to life (because idiots are allowed to own guns) why shall we feel unjustified in amending the ammendment? Idiots should be prevented from owning guns so loaded weapons don't get left in a sock drawer where a kid can find it. Not a gun grab comment, but simply an aptitude test. Are you fucking stupid enough to warrant your gun right revoked? And this isn't a spelling test. It's a test of gun safety and weapons ownership that should be proven. I went through gun safety training/certification when I was 14. That certification is still valid and all I need to buy guns. I should be tested. And the course was a fucking joke to begin with. I don't think a single person in our training failed.

Idiots are also allowed to vote, drive, and procreate.  Some problems cannot be solved without infringing on others

• Like 1

*assuming the government turns enemy and a massive EMP grenade disables all weaponry more advanced than small handheld weapons giving civilians a speckle of hope that they stand any chance against the military. And that they choose to engage civilians as if there was some reason to.

So how many times in the last 250 years has this come in handy? Oh right.... because you have them you don't have to use them.

Idiots are also allowed to vote, drive, and procreate. Some problems cannot be solved without infringing on others

I would also promote aptitude tests for these things. Driving certainly already does. Procreation tends to be a stickier issue though. Hitler n all.

Or person to person after .. don't think the anti gov people's weapons will amount to much

giphy.gif

Democrats Want Clinton to Go Her Own Way

"The party of the future is not Hillary Clinton's party," former Obama State Department spokesperson Marie Harf said.

"But we're moving onto the next chapter in American history," Sen. Dick Durbin (D., Ill.) said in response to Clinton's recent comments about Americans who voted for President Donald Trump.

When asked when Clinton would "ride off into the sunset," North Dakota Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D.) answered, "not soon enough."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-want-clinton-go-way/

• Like 1

Now, how many homeowners use this protection per year to ward off intruders? By use I mean fire it at intruders?

Where I live, I would say more than 50%. Also we don't have a lot of home invasion robberies.

Regarding stats for home owners firing at intruders, I don't know. I see it on TV about once a month nationally.. some places more than others.

• Like 1

Where I live, I would say more than 50%. Also we don't have a lot of home invasion robberies.

Regarding stats for home owners firing at intruders, I don't know. I see it on TV about once a month nationally.. some places more than others.

Sure as shit is the first thing I go for if I get a midnight visitor.

What you do is infringe on the idiots.

Discrimination.

I would also promote aptitude tests for these things. Driving certainly already does. Procreation tends to be a stickier issue though. Hitler n all.

And yet drivers are still doing the most retarded things constantly.

Discrimination.

Ya know, I gain some appreciation for even the worst cities drivers in the US after visiting SE Asian countries. I used to think it was chaos but skilled drivers, nope. Chaos with terrible drivers. LA is pretty terrible though. Lots of impatience combined with arrogant entitlement.

• Like 1

My neighborhood is overrun with tweeks and homeless, people are constantly stealing shit out of yards, breaking in cars, stealing gas, and just being pieces of shit. And this is in a rural small foothill town that’s supposedly decent. There was druggie squatters doing a fucking meth cook in the house I share a back fence with.

So to answer the question, how many times have I had to use a firearm as protection in the last year? None, but I have it there if I need it, and there’s no chance in hell I’d ever give up that protection.

Average eta on a Sherrif department response in my area is around ten to twenty minutes. You could break into a house, kill all occupants, get items of value, and be the fuck out never to be caught in that amount of time. And it’s a longer wait in a lot of areas of the country. Imo, in this day and age, people that don’t have firearms are just dumb cattle waiting for slaughter.

• Like 3

Sure as shit is the first thing I go for if I get a midnight visitor.

So, how many times has this happened last year, or this year?

Discrimination.

Discriminate against the discriminators and get rid of them first

My neighborhood is overrun with tweeks and homeless, people are constantly stealing shit out of yards, breaking in cars, stealing gas, and just being pieces of shit. And this is in a rural small foothill town that’s supposedly decent. There was druggie squatters doing a fucking meth cook in the house I share a back fence with.

So to answer the question, how many times have I had to use a firearm as protection in the last year? None, but I have it there if I need it, and there’s no chance in hell I’d ever give up that protection.

Average eta on a Sherrif department response in my area is around ten to twenty minutes. You could break into a house, kill all occupants, get items of value, and be the fuck out never to be caught in that amount of time. And it’s a longer wait in a lot of areas of the country. Imo, in this day and age, people that don’t have firearms are just dumb cattle waiting for slaughter.

So it's really a pacifier to suck on when you feel unsure then? :lol:

Hence the emoticon.

I'm trying to weigh the risks of having a gun vs. actually needing a gun for home protection. Seems like comparable to having a seat belt. Probably you will never need it but nice to know you have it... and I've seen what happens when you don't but it's a rare occurrence of events. The media would have you believe your are unsafe and are empowered by having you afraid. So how do we measure the actual need for gun protection? My perception is I don't have any need for one but if I moved to the States, it would be the first thing I would buy at the nearest WallMart.  

You just proved my point mike. I’ve been in car accidents, one at my fault, and a few more where I was either ran into or a passenger. Seatbelts have saved my life more than once, it’s the proper tool for the job. I’ve been shot at more than once, in one instance simply informing the other party that my .45acp travels farther and more accurately than their field shot pacified the situation. Once again, the proper tool for the job. The pissant media doesn’t have me scared, life experiences have me cautious.

Edit: with proper storage and teaching of children, firearms don’t pose much danger. My kids are taught the nra kids rules for what to do if they see a loose firearm:

1. Stop

2. Don’t touch

3. Back away

4. Go tell a trusted adult

I’ve tested them with empty airsoft replicas and empty realistic bb guns, they passed every time they saw one.

• Like 2

The media, NRA, pharma companies, insurance companies, food and diet industries, all of them...they all have their own agendas and narratives that they follow. Its always to buy, to own, to use, a lot of times we don't need but they make it seem like we need it through their slick advertising and at times fear mongering.

Where's Zuck? Facebook CEO silent as data harvesting scandal unfolds
Amid calls for investigation and a #DeleteFacebook campaign, company releases an official statement but its figurehead keeps quiet

The chief executive of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, has remained silent over the more than 48 hours since the Observer revealed the harvesting of 50 million users’ personal data, even as his company is buffeted by mounting calls for investigation and regulation, falling stock prices and a social media campaign to#DeleteFacebook

Facebook’s shares slid 6.77% on Monday following the news, knocking $36bn off the company’s valuation as investors worried about the consequences of the revelations. Zuckerberg owns 16% of the company and personally saw his fortune fall $5.5bn to $69bn, according to Forbes’ live tracker of the world’s wealthiest people.

On Monday, the US senator Ron Wyden sent Zuckerberg a detailed list of questions related to the breach, with a demand for answers by 13 April. Two members of the Senate judiciary committee, Democrat Amy Klobuchar and Republican John Kennedy, called for hearings with the CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.

“It’s time for Mark Zuckerberg to stop hiding behind his Facebook page,” said the Conservative MP Damian Collins, chair of the digital, culture, media and sport select committee.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/19/where-is-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-ceo-cambridge-analytica-scandal

• Like 2