Yet another school shooting. This one in Maryland. Gunman has been shot dead.

It probably won’t be on the news very long. Good guy with gun doesn’t fit the bill for fear mongering and propaganda.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m waiting until a conviction to be happy. It’s complete bullshit, noor is a coward assed pussy and should be subjected to general population where his mangina would get smashed on a daily basis. Can’t remember where I read it, but there was an article where it stated he was part of a pro sharia law police group, that alone is enough to lock his ass up and throw away the key. I hope his partner doesn’t try to cover for him, he needs punished. This is one of the main reasons Americans would rather be armed and take care of themselves, it cuts down the chance to be killed by a little bitch that’s scared of his own shadow.

I'm more concerned he wasn't screened out before given any responsibility.

How would being armed have helped if he shoots you? 

• Like 1

I'm more concerned he wasn't screened out before given any responsibility.

How would being armed have helped if he shoots you?

Something like this, "hello, 911 emergency."

"There's a dead rapist in the alley behind my house, send the coroner."

I would've been at home waiting for the deputies to show up, thus not presenting myself as a target for officer mcjumpy.

• Like 1

I would've been at home waiting for the deputies to show up, thus not presenting myself as a target for officer mcjumpy.

Remember, they need to be shot in the house while holding that kitchen knife they stole to attack you, and you shot because you felt you were in mortal danger.

You just dragged them out to the alley to make it easier for the authorities to come.

• Like 2

So if staying at home and calling the police it really doesn't matter if you are armed or not then.

Wasn't there a second package mailed at the same time is the one that blew up in the FedEx? that was recovered??? That should be interesting .

They thought they found another one around 6pm pacific today. It wasn't a bomb.. but there was one this morning.

They did recover one that was didn't explode though.

• Like 2

Scratch, news said latest bomb is indeed part of others. They also this would be the 4th one today.. dang.

I haven't been paying much attention to news today.. so I'm a bit out of the loop.

So if staying at home and calling the police it really doesn't matter if you are armed or not then.

I think you missed the point. The reason for the dead part of dead rapist would be from a gsw to the dome. It’s totally legal to put down someone whilst defending yourself or another from great bodily harm or death.

• Like 1

Or another?

Not sure on California, but in many states preventing great bodily harm to others is a legitimate reason. So shooting a guy raping someone would be a legit reason for the use of deadly force.

• Like 1

Werd.

A US friend told me about it all but MSM here in Oz not reporting it at all.

Bomb deaths and injury less sexy as Firearms/Shooting death/injury? 

No good political angle to exploit.

• Like 2