You just proved my point mike. I’ve been in car accidents, one at my fault, and a few more where I was either ran into or a passenger. Seatbelts have saved my life more than once, it’s the proper tool for the job. I’ve been shot at more than once, in one instance simply informing the other party that my .45acp travels farther and more accurately than their field shot pacified the situation. Once again, the proper tool for the job. The pissant media doesn’t have me scared, life experiences have me cautious.

Edit: with proper storage and teaching of children, firearms don’t pose much danger. My kids are taught the nra kids rules for what to do if they see a loose firearm:

1. Stop

2. Don’t touch

3. Back away

4. Go tell a trusted adult

I’ve tested them with empty airsoft replicas and empty realistic bb guns, they passed every time they saw one.

good thing no one is trying to take away handguns. They are ideal for defense.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing no one is trying to take away handguns. They are ideal for defense.

You’re kidding, right? California has been trying hard for a while now. The cunts in our legislature have openly admitted they think citizens shouldn’t have handguns but it’s ok for them and their armed guards. Have you read up about calroster or “micro stamping”? California has a racket where they charge manufacturers to “test their handguns for safety”, $500 per and the charge applies for every color or sight variation of each model. They’re purposely pissing off the manufacturers in hopes they pull distribution for California, many have already done so.

“Microstamping” is a nonexistent technology dreamed up by a venemous cunt called Kamala Harris, remember this name because the left is going to try to ram her into the whitehouse in 2020, it’s now California law that all new firearms added to the roster have this bullshit nonexistent technology in order to be approved. So there’s no new handguns going onto the roster as other models fall off or get pulled by manufacturers that don’t want to pay the vig. It’s suggested that you won’t be able to legally buy a handgun in California within the next decade.

The left is experimenting with this bullshit in California in hopes it sticks, so far it is. If they have their way, it’s coming to a state near you as soon as they can manipulate enough people.

Aleksandr Kogan.

Raised in Moskow.

Family moved to US.

Schooled in China.

Harvested and illegally used 50 million Facebook users data to assist Trump campaign with targeted advertising campaigns.

Perhaps the Russia origin and China life were unrelated.

I'd heard about the terrible California safety test certification and micro stamping. But admittedly didn't read up on it too much. I just did a bit of reading and came upon a list of over 800 handguns that are tested/certified for sale. Also, you can bring in guns from other states to my knowledge. If more states adopt these rules, manufacturers will simply start submitting to the new rules. Right now, they don't need to. Micro-stamping is a great way to identify what weapon struck the shell. And if I were an investigator, I'd love that information to start a case with. Sure evidence can be planted, but it always could be. Ballistics testing could follow up with barrel markings etc. it's a great start and not a bs way to tax gunmakers. IMO.

You just proved my point mike. I’ve been in car accidents, one at my fault, and a few more where I was either ran into or a passenger. Seatbelts have saved my life more than once, it’s the proper tool for the job. I’ve been shot at more than once, in one instance simply informing the other party that my .45acp travels farther and more accurately than their field shot pacified the situation. Once again, the proper tool for the job. The pissant media doesn’t have me scared, life experiences have me cautious.

Edit: with proper storage and teaching of children, firearms don’t pose much danger. My kids are taught the nra kids rules for what to do if they see a loose firearm:

1. Stop

2. Don’t touch

3. Back away

4. Go tell a trusted adult

I’ve tested them with empty airsoft replicas and empty realistic bb guns, they passed every time they saw one.

I took my first two to the range, loaded 1940s Turkish 8mm milsurp FMJ into a 98k (in the original unaltered military walnut stock with OG steel butt plate) and handed it to each in turn.

"Does it kick, daddy?"

Nope.

After they experienced that, I taught them the basics with a WZ48 Polish .22 trainer, an M69 Romanian .22 trainer and a Nylon 66 and employed army range discipline to teach safety. They loved the .22s but didn't ask to shoot the big stuff again until they were almost out of high school.

I did my damnedest to remove all mystery from guns while also making the kids understand the power of them.

My two stepsons came to me with a pretty decent understanding of guns but no hands on experience and no safety training. I gave them both and let them shoot multiple times until they were bored of it. All four are now active military or combat vets and only one gives a damn about guns.

• Like 1

I'd heard about the terrible California safety test certification and micro stamping. But admittedly didn't read up on it too much. I just did a bit of reading and came upon a list of over 800 handguns that are tested/certified for sale. Also, you can bring in guns from other states to my knowledge. If more states adopt these rules, manufacturers will simply start submitting to the new rules. Right now, they don't need to. Micro-stamping is a great way to identify what weapon struck the shell. And if I were an investigator, I'd love that information to start a case with. Sure evidence can be planted, but it always could be. Ballistics testing could follow up with barrel markings etc. it's a great start and not a bs way to tax gunmakers. IMO.

That 800 isn’t within a mile of the truth. Each color and sight variation counts as one of the 800. Lets take FN as an example. They have 13 handguns listed, if you condense color, sight, and caliber configurations you end up with three...the five seven, fnp, and fnhp(which is just another variation of the fnp). It’s like this with literally every brand, and most have much more variation than FN, so you really need to devide the 801 available in California by at least five. In reality, there’s about 100 choices between a dwindling list of manufacturers. You can not bring in off roster handguns unless you’re a leo, they did away with the single shot exemption. Micrstamping is vaporware, it doesn’t exist and no one, including the dumbfucks that came up with it, can think of any way to implement it. How is a firing pin or ejector supposed to stamp a serial number on a cartridge when they’re a goddamn wear item? Sure, it’s a wonderful thing in the land of unicorns and fairies, but this is reality and cops just have to do their jobs. The roster is extortion, plain and simple. It started over drop tests where the drop height is about three times higher than you could possibly drop your gun from, each color and sight combo is a separate fee, and the firearms are not returned to the manufacturer. It costs thousands of dollars per model from every manufacturer, and somehow this isn’t just a revenue generator?

I’m waiting until a conviction to be happy. It’s complete bullshit, noor is a coward assed pussy and should be subjected to general population where his mangina would get smashed on a daily basis. Can’t remember where I read it, but there was an article where it stated he was part of a pro sharia law police group, that alone is enough to lock his ass up and throw away the key. I hope his partner doesn’t try to cover for him, he needs punished. This is one of the main reasons Americans would rather be armed and take care of themselves, it cuts down the chance to be killed by a little bitch that’s scared of his own shadow.

• Like 2

That 800 isn’t within a mile of the truth. Each color and sight variation counts as one of the 800. Lets take FN as an example. They have 13 handguns listed, if you condense color, sight, and caliber configurations you end up with three...the five seven, fnp, and fnhp(which is just another variation of the fnp). It’s like this with literally every brand, and most have much more variation than FN, so you really need to devide the 801 available in California by at least five. In reality, there’s about 100 choices between a dwindling list of manufacturers. You can not bring in off roster handguns unless you’re a leo, they did away with the single shot exemption. Micrstamping is vaporware, it doesn’t exist and no one, including the dumbfucks that came up with it, can think of any way to implement it. How is a firing pin or ejector supposed to stamp a serial number on a cartridge when they’re a goddamn wear item? Sure, it’s a wonderful thing in the land of unicorns and fairies, but this is reality and cops just have to do their jobs. The roster is extortion, plain and simple. It started over drop tests where the drop height is about three times higher than you could possibly drop your gun from, each color and sight combo is a separate fee, and the firearms are not returned to the manufacturer. It costs thousands of dollars per model from every manufacturer, and somehow this isn’t just a revenue generator?

Okay. Let's call it 100. If the intention is protection, you are covered. But the gunmakers only choose to test the ones that are worth it. Their call. If more states adopted this rule, more guns would surely be tested as their market share would hurt without the testing.

I don't really support this cali law, but I don't think it really impacts ones ability to arm them self. I'd much rather see any legislation target competence testing. Aka, focus on the owner. Penalty to the owner.

• Like 1

FML,only 100 guns to choose from.How can i possibly survive ?

• Like 1

Okay. Let's call it 100. If the intention is protection, you are covered. But the gunmakers only choose to test the ones that are worth it. Their call. If more states adopted this rule, more guns would surely be tested as their market share would hurt without the testing.

I don't really support this cali law, but I don't think it really impacts ones ability to arm them self. I'd much rather see any legislation target competence testing. Aka, focus on the owner. Penalty to the owner.

In a way it does impact ones ability to arm themselves. Many companies like carracal, canik, keltec, etc. can’t justify the cost at all...these companies are a large chunk of the affordable handgun market. You end up with literally noth below $500 that’s worth a fuck, there’s a lot of people in California that can’t afford to be a glocksucker but could swing a caracal or canik.

• Like 1

FML,only 100 guns to choose from.How can i possibly survive ?

There’s that pesky “shall not be infringed” part. Whittle thousands down to a hundred that are willing to pay wannabe mafiosos is a huge example of infringement. You’re not really into the constitution, are you?