• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm"..............

Sing the opening lines to the tune of the Jeff Beck classic, People get ready.

“People get ready, there’s a trade war coming”

“Don’t get distressed Cuz Trump believes he’s the lord”

Etc, etc, etc.

No. Not at all. I agree.

Perhaps an Embassy in Jerusalem "Israel" would do the trick

This is lunacy at it's best. True there is many a slip twix' the cup and the lip and it hasn't happened yet but who's really driving this? US Jewish votes???? I can't see the average American giving a rusty fuck about it. Well, except it's a good way to spit in an Arab's eye. When all's said and done he can say he tried, just like tariffs on steel which will fuck the average US citizen buying anything with steel in it. Trump thinks that you can introduce these things without consequences like bringing rabbits into Australia or hogs into Texas.

This is lunacy at it's best. True there is many a slip twix' the cup and the lip and it hasn't happened yet but who's really driving this? US Jewish votes???? I can't see the average American giving a rusty fuck about it. Well, except it's a good way to spit in an Arab's eye. When all's said and done he can say he tried, just like tariffs on steel which will fuck the average US citizen buying anything with steel in it. Trump thinks that you can introduce these things without consequences like bringing rabbits into Australia or hogs into Texas.

ahk0kFY.png

Boss Hogg does not approve. 

• Like 1

...or trying to pay off stormy and McDougal and backfires...what a burn!!!

Most people don't give two shits where the capital of Israel is.. or where the US embassy is. But the fact is.. the last 3 presidents said the same thing.. Not only did Trump say it, he did it.

Why do we give two shits if Iran is not happy? They aren't happy to start with. Israel is one of our strongest allies, so fuck Iran. Should we show weakness because Iran is being a little bitch? No. That was the old way of running government.

Peace through strength.

• Like 1

"Peace through strength" is a phrase which suggests that military power can help preserve peace. It is quite old and has famously been used by many leaders from Roman Emperor Hadrian in the first century AD to former U.S. President Ronald Reagan in the 1980s. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_through_strength

but.. but.. but... Roman Emperor Hadrian was a slave owner!! It's the fucking 1st century A.D. 

giphy.gif

Well Trump signed the Omniblunder bill... Trash. He called it out as such before signing.. 

He is in a difficult spot. Not sign, and your projects don't get done, government shuts down. Sign, and take on massive debt, your projects get done, military is funded.

Need 51 majority.. but double edge sword when you lose control of house or senate.. 

• Like 2

Well Trump signed the Omniblunder bill... Trash. He called it out as such before signing..

He is in a difficult spot. Not sign, and your projects don't get done, government shuts down. Sign, and take on massive debt, your projects get done, military is funded.

Need 51 majority.. but double edge sword when you lose control of house or senate..

Fuck

• Like 1

[quote name="Draker" post="1553149" timestamp="1521827639"

but.. but.. but... Roman Emperor Hadrian was a slave owner!! It's the fucking 1st century A.D.

Yeah. I wasn't speaking of blacks in the south.

More Rome, Egypt, Kush, etc. Slave empires who ruled through military vigor. They all extend themselves to their demise. These offensive moves will sink us. Only building enemies.

• Like 1

Fuck

Yeah.. for real.

I think he knew if he wanted any chance of his agenda being completed in 2018 before mid-terms, this shitty bill had to be signed. The left and right knew the same thing and they stuffed it full of their wet dreams.

Yeah. I wasn't speaking of blacks in the south.

More Rome, Egypt, Kush, etc. Slave empires who ruled through military vigor. They all extend themselves to their demise. These offensive moves will sink us. Only building enemies.

I gotta admit, Bolton scares me a bit.. it was always unnerving watching him blab about NK on cable news. Not good.. but we'll see. I personally don't think maddog or Trump will be so trigger happy.

MAGA!!!!!

Well to tell you the truth, it will make a lot of things better.. except the debt and that's why the right is so pissed. More democrats voted to pass than republicans.. not shocking at all. But the one person who signed it, had the most to lose. I could be all wrong here, just my take.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s63

This is a major black eye to the mid-terms. However, the next budget will be in September and will be a campaign topic..

On the surface it looks like it was a real lose-lose for Trump.. and frankly for all of America that will be tossing this on the other mountain of debt. yikes.

Going to pull a Paradime,......Donald J Trump you damned IDIOT! Along with every other half wit that voted for that spending bill.

Can someone find me a terms limit bill(for congress and the senate) that we can sneak into and past congress and the senate for the President to sign.

Need to fire them all. 90% are on the same team,...and against the people.

Ok done ranting.

Going to pull a Paradime,......Donald J Trump you damned IDIOT! Along with every other half wit that voted for that spending bill.

Can someone find me a terms limit bill(for congress and the senate) that we can sneak into and past congress and the senate for the President to sign.

Need to fire them all. 90% are on the same team,...and against the people.

Ok done ranting.

Thanks para125.

And yes I agree.. where's the term limits bill.