This has to be some conspiracy by the Tick and her Comrades in Moscow,mind control or some other insidious plot to destabilise the Don!

Just any quit with 'conspiracy' will do

Please understand no disrespect on questioning situations when people or kids die.

But dead ,or even disappeared, is not necessarily the only or main information people are calling the hoax.

So world trade towers right? No question

Just heard yesterday and maybe paradime can confirm the possibility

Of the supposed inability of the natives to believe their were large ships approaching? That Columbus haox

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I was laughing when I saw the list of guns exempted by this legislature.

But then realized it was how they had to write it in a way that increased background checks for the exempted guns.

The rules are way too extensive but then they list thousands of existing guns that are exempted. So basically stifling new guns and increasing background checks.

It absolutely won't pass, but it could be the first draft of what eventually passes. Major changes first. I want the background checks part.

just heard that each family will get 275k that died from the Vegas massacre. That's good news, no replacement for a life, but its somtin.

Pocket change really, however, the fact there there is a degree of compensation, albeit relatively small is a positive step.

One would hope that the fiscal compensation is not predicated on the victims families not suing the State of Las Vegas (as an example).

How many of the myriad of other shootings in recent Murican history have involved compensation for the victims families?

• Like 2

"You can follow the action, which gets you good pictures. You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble. Or, you can follow the money, which nine times out of ten will get you closer to the truth." Jake Gittes.... Chinatown.

Las Vegas has an agenda here. They want this gone and forgotten, a blip, a pot hole on the road to wealth. Then it's business as usual, bring in the suckers and take their money.

• Like 1

rgofqco9tkj01.jpg

Everytime I see this meme I get tempted to make a magazine cover in the shape of California, of course then laziness wins out and I just fuck off to do something else.

• Like 4

Ha ha ha ha ha , this is fucking hilarious, and obvisously fake news.

The trumpinator a long term President...................................

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-trump-praises-xi-jinping-for-his-grip-on-power-in-china/news-story/5998bb782d49833b0ffebcd8ccd4d975

Ha ha ha.... I read it only superficially because it's like all the other shit he says and does.... he doesn't filter anything that goes through his big head, doesn't seem to weigh or balance anything said for it's negative impact or how stupid it is or sounds.  I can see saying something outrageous for effect or to manipulate opinion but in this you would see a pattern. He says as many retarded things (I was going to say "as he does sensible...") but they are all childish and unsophisticated so I think it safe to say he hasn't a clue when to say nothing. He simply is no politician.Two things he is good at... he's the worst at ad-libing ever, and has the least command of adjectives... ever. You could do a thousand times better just by saying nothing.

2 year old article.. still relevant 

8brck4b4tmj01.jpg

The whole Yee situation was bullshit, he illegally lived out of his “district”. He was outed by reporters many times. They had a private detective sit on the apartment he owned in district, he supposedly lived there but never even came there in a month. He and his vehicle were sighted at his actual place of residence, out of district, every day in that month long investigation. Evidently no fucks given cause democrat majority.

• Like 3

OJ got away with...

So no fucks given when caught the second time either.

edit:

I might add that when you are a dick to the police (or anyone) they remember it. Then one day you make a simple mistake or just happen to be in the wrong place and it all comes back on you. No slack given.