• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...everybody does this/\...dems, repubs, hugging babies during election, reading to them during photo op, they all do. Corporations like Subaru equate love, family, children and of course their car. Hitler was a master of showmanship and motivating his people to do things that normal person would not do.

• Like 1

I think this may be the opposite of virtue signaling.

Delta reviews all fare-discount programs after NRA dispute costs airline $40M Georgia tax break

The airline doesn't disclose how many discount programs it has, airline spokesman Trebor Banstetter said.

Delta had sold just 13 tickets under the discount program with the NRA, he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/delta-reviews-all-fare-discount-programs-after-nra-dispute-costs-airline-$40m-georgia-tax-break/ar-BBJNapX

Sadly, I don’t think anyone is really shocked by these type of incidents as they have just become too common in Murica.

Sadly, I don’t think anyone is really shocked by these type of incidents as they have just become too common in Murica.

Yup.

From The New York Times:

Saying Goodbye to ‘Walking Man,’ With a Walk

Marc Abrams, who died Wednesday, had been a near-daily presence for decades, walking the hilly streets of the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/26/us/26walking.html?mwrsm

Do you really believe Sandy Hook didnt happen?

What do you base that off of?

Just realized you’re too close to be objective. Nothing would sway you, no point in further interaction with you. Have a good one.

No need for bets about you being a complete asshole keyboard warrior.

So he's an asshole for calling you out on your cold,heartless and fucking ridiculous claim that Sandy Hook was all a hoax ? you should stay off of youtube and the Alex Jones show,its warped your mind.Unload your guns and seek help.

Just realized you’re too close to be objective. Nothing would sway you, no point in further interaction with you. Have a good one.

In other words you have absolutely nothing to prove it never happened.

Let me ask you, other than media coverage, do YOU have any proof it happened?

I'm not advocating one way or another.. 

Unbelievable,in your eyes what would be considered proof ?

Let me ask you, other than media coverage, do YOU have any proof it happened?

I'm not advocating one way or another..

...just realized you're too closed to be objective. Nothing would sway you, no point in further interaction with you. Have a good one.
  • Like 1

So he's an asshole for calling you out on your cold,heartless and fucking ridiculous claim that Sandy Hook was all a hoax ? you should stay off of youtube and the Alex Jones show,its warped your mind.Unload your guns and seek help.

In other words you have absolutely nothing to prove it never happened.

Well, dude is an asshole for verbal attacks on someone he doesn’t fucking know, I can tell you that much. I don’t need to prove a damned thing to him, you, or any other keyboard tuffguy. I think you may be the one that needs to be handing in some firearms and if you get so worked up over a stranger having a different opinion than you, the msm, and big brother.

IMHO it’s pretty pathetic. Remember I didn’t personally attack anyone or call anyone names until they did it to me, then it’s fair game. And honestly, it’s fun to watch your callow asses go nuclear over shit that has no effect on your life.

...just realized you're too closed to be objective. Nothing would sway you, no point in further interaction with you. Have a good one.

If you’re going to rip a quote, rip it correctly. I too CLOSE, as in he lives in CT, those close to any situation tend to be more emotional.

What is so unbelievable about asking a question? I don't have any FACTS to support or detract from the topic other than an account from the media. I didn't take a side. 

Proof would be actual substantive facts... A friend, family member, relative... something? 

I don't have those things, I'm would assume you don't either. But that's why I asked the question, to be enlightened. 

lol, really?

I ask a question, not taking a position in any context. And I'm the one that's too closed? 

aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20O