• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized you’re too close to be objective. Nothing would sway you, no point in further interaction with you. Have a good one.

The definition of a conspiracy nut. Not a conspiracy theorist... a conspiracy NUT.

Well, dude is an asshole for verbal attacks on someone he doesn’t fucking know, I can tell you that much. I don’t need to prove a damned thing to him, you, or any other keyboard tuffguy. I think you may be the one that needs to be handing in some firearms and if you get so worked up over a stranger having a different opinion than you, the msm, and big brother.

IMHO it’s pretty pathetic. Remember I didn’t personally attack anyone or call anyone names until they did it to me, then it’s fair game. And honestly, it’s fun to watch your callow asses go nuclear over shit that has no effect on your life.

Saying 'Sandy Hoax' was an attack on all sensible emphatic human beings. Being a sociopath you wouldn't expect anyone would react.

I was me he directed it at. Although I never stated I thought nothing happened, his feelings were hurt so it’s ok to personally attack me. It’s cool being I really dgaf what anyone that isn’t my famdamily thinks of me.

I imagine most sociopaths think this way too.

I expected snowflakes to melt...and they did...cause Ratsun fuckery.

To soothe some hurt buttholes, the hoax is in the official story and the msm’s reporting of it...and their use of known crisis actors. I didn’t say nothing happened.

You said 'hoax' .... aka 'a deception', so, yes you did. Continuing your charade and denying you said it is not soothing anyone's butthole. 

• Like 1

Well fuck, I guess I need to hand in my weapons because Dr. Mike has me clinically pegged as a sociopath because I butthurt some snowflakes. Mike, you are constantly in the bottom of the pyramid anytime anyone disagrees with you, use some of that spiffy Canadian healthcare and get evaluated. Hi pot, meet kettle.

U1G0HfD.png

• Like 2

Well fuck, I guess I need to hand in my weapons because Dr. Mike has me clinically pegged as a sociopath because I butthurt some snowflakes. Mike, you are constantly in the bottom of the pyramid anytime anyone disagrees with you, use some of that spiffy Canadian healthcare and get evaluated. Hi pot, meet kettle.

U1G0HfD.png

I'll take em

I don't really agree with sociopath. I mean, we all share one qualifier by socializing online where we don't actually need to risk the presence of others, but in general I'd say you are short of the diagnosis.

• Like 1

Snowflakes?..... sounds like name calling to me.

It is obviously, but that was only after you and heywire and john engaged in that style...I just stooped to y'alls level. It's fun to roll in the mud sometimes.

Tr8er, I honestly don't think anyone currently on ratsun qualifies as a sociopath. As the Volbeat song says "counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone."

The only hope is for republicans to not loose seats, then he can talk all he wants and nothing will happen. It’s crazy shit though, if Barry said that shit there would’ve been a war cry for impeachment.

• Like 3

For what it's worth, the Republicans would be pulling off a miracle winning much when they have the executive, legislative ,and the judicial. The vote always swings to the minority when the strength wanders to one side. I'm rather annoyed because the furthest polarized have a better chance in this environment.

What Trump is saying about gun control and taking guns with out due process will kill his chances for re-election, and will drive the midterms to the dems.

This has to be some conspiracy by the Tick and her Comrades in Moscow,mind control or some other insidious plot to destabilise the Don!

Nervous? I thought you said you weren't partisan? Yet you worry the majority could be lost?

Nervous because if majority is lost, nothing at all will get done. Nothing... even if it's the best bill of all time.

Most senate and house members are completely worthless, regardless of party. Democratic majority would devistate a republican president.. gridlock and impeachment talk every week.

• Like 1

Nervous because if majority is lost, nothing at all will get done. Nothing... even if it's the best bill of all time.

Most senate and house members are completely worthless, regardless of party. Democratic majority would devistate a republican president.. gridlock and impeachment talk every week.

So true

Assault weapons ban my ass, it effectively bans all semi-automatics including handguns.

Very unlikely to pass, mostly just political posturing for the 2018 elections by the Democrats.

However, this the most UNAmerican 2A violating bill to be proposed in a very long time.

Should be interesting to see whether this helps the Democrats gain support for 2018 or is more the buffalo leading a charge over a cliff. We shall see.

• Like 3