There’s no question Sandy Hook happened. However, I’m sure there’s a lot of fake shit that NBC, CNN, etc. put on the air that wasn’t actually real. Fake/scripted interviews with people who weren’t there, made up details, and on and on.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s no question Sandy Hook happened. However, I’m sure there’s a lot of fake shit that NBC, CNN, etc. put on the air that wasn’t actually real. Fake/scripted interviews with people who weren’t there, made up details, and on and on.

^^^    Hey look, someone that can see both sides.

• Like 1

Well, dude is an asshole for verbal attacks on someone he doesn’t fucking know, I can tell you that much. I don’t need to prove a damned thing to him, you, or any other keyboard tuffguy. I think you may be the one that needs to be handing in some firearms and if you get so worked up over a stranger having a different opinion than you, the msm, and big brother.

IMHO it’s pretty pathetic. Remember I didn’t personally attack anyone or call anyone names until they did it to me, then it’s fair game. And honestly, it’s fun to watch your callow asses go nuclear over shit that has no effect on your life.

You think i'm worked up ? 

• Like 1

I have first hand knowledge of a dead kid.  I went to the funeral.  I did not go to the wake, so I cant clearly say the dead kid was in the casket or not, but I never saw him again.  

I only name called because you clearly made me feel you didnt think sandy hook happened.  That makes you a "insert insult here" to me.

Its only my opinion.

I have first hand knowledge of a dead kid.  I went to the funeral.  I did not go to the wake, so I cant clearly say the dead kid was in the casket or not, but I never saw him again.  

I only name called because you clearly made me feel you didnt think sandy hook happened.  That makes you a "insert insult here" to me.

Its only my opinion.

I don't know who this is was directed at, but I'll say thank you.

Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

• Like 1

Even if you were at the wake, the kid in the casket could have been a look alike. Even if you took a DNA sample, the kid in the casket could have been a test tube clone made when the kid was born. Also the DNA lab could have falsified the data. Also the kid could have been killed to make it look like he was killed.

This culture of "healthy doubt" headlined by the flat earth ers is JUST as unhealthy as the blind faith epidemic. Doubt and Trust within reason.

Even if you were at the wake, the kid in the casket could have been a look alike. Even if you took a DNA sample, the kid in the casket could have been a test tube clone made when the kid was born. Also the DNA lab could have falsified the data. Also the kid could have been killed to make it look like he was killed.

This culture of "healthy doubt" headlined by the flat earth ers is JUST as unhealthy as the blind faith epidemic. Doubt and Trust within reason.

Are you intentionally being insensitive or ???

The personal attacks point to that as a strong possibility.

What did you expect when you claim something like that is a hoax ? And if you wonder why your hoax theory bothers me so much,my son went to Santana High School when that incident occurred.After hearing about it on the radio and spending the next 45 minutes trying to find my kid i can't describe the horror of it.My son is fine, my cousin went to his friends funeral.

I don't know who this is was directed at, but I'll say thank you.

Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

I was me he directed it at. Although I never stated I thought nothing happened, his feelings were hurt so it’s ok to personally attack me. It’s cool being I really dgaf what anyone that isn’t my famdamily thinks of me.

What did you expect when you claim something like that is a hoax ?

I expected snowflakes to melt...and they did...cause Ratsun fuckery.

To soothe some hurt buttholes, the hoax is in the official story and the msm’s reporting of it...and their use of known crisis actors. I didn’t say nothing happened.

• Like 1

I expected snowflakes to melt...and they did...cause Ratsun fuckery.

To soothe some hurt buttholes, the hoax is in the official story and the msm’s reporting of it...and their use of known crisis actors. I didn’t say nothing happened.

...can tell us who is this crisis actor or actors? And who pays them?

Don’t remember the famous ones name, but she supposedly witnessed 9/11, sandy, and the marathon bombing under three different names. Not sure who paid her and the others, such as a “grieving” parent that was laughing and joking until he was told the camera was rolling...then all of a sudden big crocodile tears flow. My guess would be msm outlets.