Had to laugh when I saw this, after all this is 'Merica and legal action is going to take up the next several years around this shooting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/06/florida-high-school-shooting-survivor-gearing-up-to-be-first-to-sue-broward-county-officials.html

Florida high school shooting' survivor gearing up to be first to sue Broward County officials
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The failure of gun enthusiasts and NRA to do something, accept  some changes get involved with change may result in severe backlash and more restrictions of their 'protected rights' than if they had pulled their heads out of their asses and helped earlier on to craft legislation. Don't anyone say they have, the perception is the opposite. Own all the guns you can afford but some people should not have access to them ever. 

Those who should be banned.... anyone kicked out of the military for being a 'bad fit'. The military does more mental evaluations than anyone else. Candidates for jobs requiring you to carry a gun... that failed a psyche test.   

The failed "psych test" is a hard one to nail down, a good friend of mine "failed" his psych test for the state patrol because they said his answering was too consistent. He did however pass the psych test to work in corrections.

Another individual I know failed his psych test for being too understanding, basically he was too nice and was failed for it.

A law enforcement psych test is left to a lot of enturpritation by the test giver and the type of person that they wish to aquire.

Not going to be a backlash. Gun owners and the NRA are the United States. The NRA has had a marked jump in membership due to the protests. Owners and the NRA are one of the most powerful voting blocks.

The rest of your comments have already been refuted,

The failure of gun enthusiasts and NRA to do something, accept  some changes get involved with change may result in severe backlash and more restrictions of their 'protected rights' than if they had pulled their heads out of their asses and helped earlier on to craft legislation. Don't anyone say they have, the perception is the opposite. Own all the guns you can afford but some people should not have access to them ever. 

Those who should be banned.... anyone kicked out of the military for being a 'bad fit'. The military does more mental evaluations than anyone else. Candidates for jobs requiring you to carry a gun... that failed a psyche test.

Dishonorable discharge already is already a disqualification Mike. When the Germans gave up their rights at the request of hitler, was that pulling their heads out of their asses? I think not. It’s funny that you’re bashing how “easy” it is to get a gun in America when a lot of areas in Canada are less restrictive than a lot of places in America. I watched a vid of a guy buying a fucking Tavor and walking out with it immediately, and a Tavor is much more an “assault” weapon than any non sbr ar15.

Tavor is just an ar-15 in shitty plastic stock. It's a long gun, here in the us you can buy a long gun and leave with it without issue. Here in Washington stater there is a waiting period for pistol purchases unless you have a concealed pistol license. You because if you are going to buy a handgun in a rage to kill your neighbor you get 5 days to think about it but you can walk out the door with a 12 gauge shotgun and no one is the wiser......stupid fucking law made up to "keep people safe" when in reality it doesn't do jack shit.

• Like 2

stupid fucking law made up to "keep people safe" when in reality it doesn't do jack shit.

It’s like the high capacity ban on pistol magazines they bought in down here.

Semi auto pistol mags (unless you are military or law enforcement) can only be 10 rounds.

When I was shooting competitively I could change a mag in my Glock from an open mag pouch in under a second.

That’ll keep the world a safer place..................

• Like 3

Dependent on which side of the fence you sit on, the NRA aren’t going to win the public relations war with this type of diatribe.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/nra-spokeswoman-dana-loesch-says-america-is-under-threat-from-phonies/news-story/9eea94a1b04b2ff7d1abd36c0d899284

• Like 1

Dependent on which side of the fence you sit on, the NRA aren’t going to win the public relations war with this type of diatribe.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/nra-spokeswoman-dana-loesch-says-america-is-under-threat-from-phonies/news-story/9eea94a1b04b2ff7d1abd36c0d899284

I doubt any freedom supporters really care about a public relations war. I’m tired of hearing all the leftist rhetoric from the msm all the way down to the little shaved headed shim that’s been made the poster thing of parkland. They keep using propaganda such as “shooting survivor” when talking about people that didn’t get shot, they’re a witness at best. Imo, it’s about time the nra grew a damn spine and got tough, if their actions end up matching their words, they may get back some supporters.

• Like 1

Dishonorable discharge already is already a disqualification Mike. When the Germans gave up their rights at the request of hitler, was that pulling their heads out of their asses? I think not. It’s funny that you’re bashing how “easy” it is to get a gun in America when a lot of areas in Canada are less restrictive than a lot of places in America. I watched a vid of a guy buying a fucking Tavor and walking out with it immediately, and a Tavor is much more an “assault” weapon than any non sbr ar15.

...I don't think nobody here is talking about taking away guns from people who are mentally fit or non violent. I'm saying that access or purchasing guns should be limited to those who are law abiding, mentally fit and non violent.
  • Like 2

The failure of gun enthusiasts and NRA to do something, accept some changes get involved with change may result in severe backlash and more restrictions of their 'protected rights' than if they had pulled their heads out of their asses and helped earlier on to craft legislation. Don't anyone say they have, the perception is the opposite. Own all the guns you can afford but some people should not have access to them ever.

Accept changes to what? Gun violence is down per capita overall.
  • Like 1

Yea the NRA is shooting themselves in the foot with that shit.Was Lapierre too much of a douchebag to get his message across ? now they use hot chick as if it's going to help.What would help (in my opinion) is if they would just acknowledge we have a problem that needs cooperation from all sides.I'm thinking the NRA and their support of certain politicians will eventually hurt that politicians chances of election.At this point how many politicians are feeling good about an NRA political contribution to them ? 

• Like 1

I guarantee you that when the left has successfully eliminated "assault rifles" they'll start referring to pic related as a "sniper rifle" and why would any modern society allow private citizens to own a weapon produced for the battlefield and designed to kill from a great distance with such powerful velocity?

107147684.jpg

• Like 3

I guarantee you that when the left has successfully eliminated "assault rifles" they'll start referring to pic related as a "sniper rifle" and why would any modern society allow private citizens to own a weapon produced for the battlefield and designed to kill from a great distance with such powerful velocity?

107147684.jpg

That gun is a hunting rifle. Not designed for battle field, and not designed to kill people.

Edit: shit, that might be an Arisaka. In which case, I've gotta eat my words.

• Like 3

107147684.jpg

Welcome to Australia where the anti gun lobby often quote this rhetoric.

• Like 1

And if you think for one second, it will follow the same guidelines as Iran.. you're high on drugs. Iran was a shitty deal just like the many deals before.  I think this will be much different.

I doubt any freedom supporters really care about a public relations war. I’m tired of hearing all the leftist rhetoric from the msm all the way down to the little shaved headed shim that’s been made the poster thing of parkland. They keep using propaganda such as “shooting survivor” when talking about people that didn’t get shot, they’re a witness at best. Imo, it’s about time the nra grew a damn spine and got tough, if their actions end up matching their words, they may get back some supporters.

"little shaved headed shim"

buzzcunt was the best nickname I saw

• Like 1