What other skills/hobbies do you guys have, Besides wrench'n on cars.

Looks about same size as mine redeye, so I'm guessing six or seven? I'll have to get a current pic I ain't posted nowhere to show you mine but she's grown a lot in the past few years

And yeah I'm just old school for my young age and can read the flat drawings better (on and off the plane)

Yep, she is 6 :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smoke,

Any idea of the weight of those anvils? They look massive. That power hammer is AWESOME! What brand is it? What kind of things do you make with all of it?

The real quastion is are the anvils or just anvil shaped objects?

You guys have some adorable kids to play with! I would never get any work done once I got home. I know I sure didn't when my daughter was little. She just turned 18 last month, damn, how time flies!

You guys have some adorable kids to play with! I would never get any work done once I got home. I know I sure didn't when my daughter was little. She just turned 18 last month, damn, how time flies!

Sweet!  I'll be there shortly.

• Like 1

my hobbys including fucking up lives and being a douche...anybody want a roomate

LMAO ! Your startin to sound like my X when she talks about me ! They brain wash you into thinkin the same shit so they don't have to meet their replacement !

The house rules are: house bills 1/2 down the middle and you clean the hot tub when you use it. Believe me you could not be a worse roommate than she was !!!

• Like 2

I was a commercial photographer during the .com boom. Did advertising worked for The sharper Image, Macey's, Pottery Barn, Air Walk Shoes, Oakley Sun Glasses, Avalanche Show Boards, Sutter Home Wine, Dean & Daluca, etc. From that I picked up PhotoShop and tough it at the SF Art Institute. After the .com crash I lost my studio and most of my equipment when two big clients stiffed me to the tune of $90K. Now photography is a hobby and I like it that way much better.

f25ba0a9-6ff3-4014-99a5-c372b72be497.jpg

DFE519EF-5A61-4363-AAD8-02A9F524E497-398

272AC6E0-12C1-4EDB-94E7-07BE675CE1CB-398

a06c3806-43ab-4629-b182-360bce1f160e.jpg

2cb31dad-3417-46c7-8896-f640c2360f28.jpg

7f52bbab-0530-48e6-a270-f5920f9e35b0.jpg

f319e9a9-7bf9-4ea2-b57b-b0ecdae4595f.jpg

545c43ef-9e03-4b03-81f1-1b9d428ce7b5.jpg

01749935-9417-4c85-ae9c-155749fd8fb7.jpg

fa6f7924-b16e-4668-a135-8ad1db5d3452.jpg

42cacadc-8950-4b4f-b302-cd31c805cbed.jpg

8e7fdea6-8e79-47ad-9f78-2f7e35f58ece.jpg

cc4093d4-5634-4c0a-92c5-baa5d7b1833a.jpg

5189c80a-5e23-42d8-8ace-b2fd0298c52f.jpg

• Like 3

Well my hobbie of tossing quarters at the strippers didn't pan out like I thought. So I guess I'll go back to making cool shit out of metal.

• Like 5

My senior year at art school I was experimenting with super8 motion picture film, and was printing sequential images to show motion. That day I was filming my instructor as he was lecturing the class on studio lighting. I also broke in on other students who were photographing models and stole their lighting and subject. I turned in a series of these pirated images for my final senior project in three different classes. Got an A in all of them.

I was employed in the wonderful WONDERFUL food service business for 23 years.

I went to school and got an education in classical cuisine about twenty yeas ago.

Wotta grind! The best part was I was employed for 10 years in the entertainment industry as a Chef/ Driver driving a catering truck and cooking for movie/ t.v./ commercial crews.

I have worked with Tom Hanks, Sigourney Weaver, Glenn Close, Piece Brosnan, Jack Nicholson, Meg Ryan, Ray Liotta, Kiefer Sutherland and hundreds more lesser knowns!

Glassblower. I actually spent 15 years of my life refining this one.  Working in Seattle was fun at first.  Kinda realized it wasn't Hawaii and I came home.   And I like to fuck around with digital music.  The glass stuff I can get pics of when I'm not at work.  The music stuff, I'm usually in my underwear so no.  Other than that, I am all into sustainability.  100% Solar electricity, 100% water catchment, farming (but not even close to 100%), Hunting, Fishing, teaching my kids how to live right (so they will take care of me when I'm old and broke with nothing but a 510)

• Like 2

LMAO ! Your startin to sound like my X when she talks about me ! They brain wash you into thinkin the same shit so they don't have to meet their replacement !

The house rules are: house bills 1/2 down the middle and you clean the hot tub when you use it. Believe me you could not be a worse roommate than she was !!!

just tired .. i got my kid full time, she can say what she want to justify her self to herself,   her actions speak way louder then anything she can say about me

• Like 1

Glad to see that others enjoy working with metals... that would be my dream! But in the mean time I am a small time collector of vintage bars/coins.

20140528_171816.jpg

• Like 3

I was Djing in the EDM scene for a little while, didn't get big but did a few local shows here and there. Still mess around with it from time, I'll dig up some pics if 

I can heres a set if anyone cares to listen....<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/59906185&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true"></iframe>

• Like 1