What other skills/hobbies do you guys have, Besides wrench'n on cars.

As much as you post in Post As(s)?  Seriously?  There's no way you are scared of poopers.

That's a little different. Nothing wrong with a hot chicks ass. And by the way, That's one of my hobbies.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only a Faggot like you would even make a word like that,And for the record finger banging my ass hole does not make me queer.Dick wad

I just told the guys out in the shop what you posted. They are calling bull shit. They all said you can't even reach your own ass with your finger.

Pic's or it didn't happen.

Just keep the crazy between you and your X. Do your best to shield the effect from your daughter and you'll win her love. Put her through crazy hell with you and you'll win custody of nothing but more hell.

• Like 1

I just told the guys out in the shop what you posted. They are calling bull shit. They all said you can't even reach your own ass with your finger.

Pic's or it didn't happen.

So you make homophobia jokes and then you ask a dude for pics of him fingering his own ass... and you admittedly love the booty. Hmm...

• Like 3

Seriously RVD, that's nuts good stuff man. Very impressed with the sheer effort it must take to do that, but the detail is beyond effort, that's frick'n art there. From what I've heard stone is like really hard, and it has a tendency to break if you hit it too hard. WTF

Stone Carver, 21 years

7262091.jpg?454

Jerusalem Gold Marble 

4271599.jpg?1299460883

French Limestone    6' height

Wow. This might actually be the most impressive compilation of raw talent I've seen here in.. well.. ever. ... even despite the knuckle-deep rectum goring.

• Like 5

Thank you.

So you make homophobia jokes and then you ask a dude for pics of him fingering his own ass... and you admittedly love the booty. Hmm...

So now I'm the Fag???  Fuck you guy's I'm going to go post some ass. :fu: 

• Like 1

Seriously RVD, that's nuts good stuff man. Very impressed with the sheer effort it must take to do that, but the detail is beyond effort, that's frick'n art there. From what I've heard stone is like really hard, and it has a tendency to break if you hit it too hard. WTF

It's not a pleasant profession at all but nice to know that whatever you make will stick around for awhile. This is what happens when you slip up on basalt. 

Whats all this jab about fingering? 

562138_319962561418218_1962820418_n.jpg

• Like 2

I'll bet that's not the first time you've seen that before. That's the price we pay for our creations. Just remember, pain is the Miracle Grow of creativity. So in reality, that was a gift from the Great Stone God in the sky.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

My knuckle on my pinky is permanently deformed from getting smashed. I work in industrial steel, so my creations are not so pretty. Just big and heavy. My dad is missing 2 toes, part of his foot, and the tip of his middle finger. Like you say, it's just part of the game.

I have made a few nice BBQ pits when work was slow.

IMG_20130107_155917.jpg

• Like 6

Is that a smoke box off to the side? Oh I want, I need, I covet, I wish I had a welder! Super nice work man. I hope it get's put to good use, but in Tx that a for gone conclusion.

That is the fire box. Huge I know. That one was 36" pipe. Biggest ive built. I heard it cooks great. I couldn't afford the fire wood to test one that big. It's got a cook top on the fire box, two slide out 3' by 3' trays inside, and a fold down serving area in the front with fixed prep trays on both sides. Those are 15" wheels on a trailer axle for scale.

Some of the others I've built had propane burners on the far side, but I don't see the necessity of those with the huge deck on the fire box.

Great kids are learning this stuff!!!

Very important!!

Not just with snakes and in the Everglades either.

I asked a 5th grader I know if his school/class has learned about 911.... "What's 911?" I say September 11th 2001? ...... Nothing.... I don't understand how they haven't be taught about this!!! Nuts!!

Q

Always been a fan of wood hinges. They never get rusty, have consistent smooth action, and don't break character from the piece. But the thing I don't care for is that they are attention whores. People seem to only notice them when looking at the work. The top is what the piece is about, but it tends to lose to the fricken hinge. But I do love them, so I make em.

Thanks for the words. Specially from you. You know your way around wood,

• Like 1